Samsonite Luggage Dkx 2.0 25 Inch Spinner, Black, 25 Inch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 85% Polyester/15% Nylon
- Four, multi-directional spinner wheels for easy mobility, rolls upright so there is no weight on your arm
- Multiple exterior and interior pockets keep you well organized
- Interior panel features a mesh pocket and wetpak pocket for all your packing needs
- Large, self-mending 10 coil zippers for flawless closure
- Expands for added packing capacity
Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
Dkx 2.0 takes functionality to a new standard by delivering the perfect balance of lightweight and durability for the ultimate travel solution
- Product Dimensions: 25 x 18 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.5 pounds
- ASIN: B007XDD9XC
- Item model number: 48192
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 13, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Appears to be very well made with a lot of nice touches:
1. there is a full handle on the bottom between the wheels for helping to lift in and out of the trunk
2. You can easily roll this like a spinner but than switch to pull behind on the two back/large wheels easily and it is stable when doing so. I was worried that some spinners were not so good at that, but this rolls very easy when pulling behind.
3. Luggage tag/flap sewn onto the back just in case you lose your main ID tag.
4. Quality construction and heavy zippers are smooth
5. Handle is very easy to activate and pull out and is sturdy
6. This thing is much lighter than I expected which was nice
Overall very pleased with this. I was about to buy the Samsonite Hyperspace model, but then I saw this Dkx model, which I think looks a little nicer and I liked the grey interior on this one - the hyperspace ones have some whitish tan interior that looks kind of like 70's era wallpaper to me. The Dkx seems to have a more conservative look to it too. Very nice purchase
The liquids/toiletries bag that comes with this is a nice size with a sturdy zipper. The garment bag is a great bonus as that kept my dresses clean and unwrinkled during my trip. The interior compartments help tuck away smaller items that usually get lost in suitcases (hair brush, jewelry pouch, perfume, hair ties) and the plastic lined compartment is great if you are traveling with a wash cloth or swim suit that hasn't completely dried.
The wheels and expansion worked great just as they do on my 21". I like the navy color b/c it isn't ostentatious but also isn't black that everyone seems to have. I'm already considering buying the 29" for road trips :)
Can't recommend it enough. Get it!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Outside pocket zipper broke on first international flight coming back from Europe into BostonPublished 1 day ago by Victor
So far it's survived three round trips to China and countless miles of sidewalks.Published 16 months ago by BK
Great luggage for traveling, took this on a cross country train trip and it did very well. I would purchase this item again.Published 18 months ago by Carol Uffelman
This is an excellent piece of luggage. It is well made and larger than I thought.Published 21 months ago by Gracie