Samsonite Fiero 20" Spinner Burnt Orange
|Price:||$108.00 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Hardside (Polycar) - Shell material is made of injection molded polycarbonate, a highly impact-resistant plastic that is strong and lightweight.
- Carry On Sized - Luggage designed to fit in most airlines overhead compartments; may not conform to some airlines carry-on standards.
- Spinner Wheels - Four wheels...zero effort, four multidirectional spinner wheels allow 360 degree upright rolling in multiple directions so there is no weight on your arm.
- Retractable handle - Provides easy maneuverability when extended out from the suitcase, and stores neatly inside when not in use. Locks in place in both the fully extended and stored positions for secure traveling.
- Free Shipping on All Orders from Samsonite.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
100% Polycarbonate. Micro diamond texture is extremely scratch resistant, keeping cases Samsonite Fiero beautiful trip after trip. Re-engineered lighter weight wheels for effortless suitcase mobility. Case expands 2" for added packing capacity. Full-zip interior luggage divider and cross straps for increased packing organization. Side mounted TSA approved lock ensures security while traveling. Carry-On size and weight allowances vary by airlines. Weight: 7.5 lbs.Body Dimensions: 19.5" x 14.5" x 9.0"Overall Dimensions: 21.5" x 14.5" x 9.0"
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Construction: It's a sturdy little case, wheels glide well, are mounted securely, zippers are heavy duty (I lubricated them with graphite too), lock mechanism is handy but I wish the dials were a little larger to make turning easier, exterior is durable, and the extending handle is sufficiently long enough for my 6' frame to pull comfortably but is not as sturdy as I'd like it to be (I hope it holds up).
Balance: I had a laptop case which slid over the extended handle just fine. Upright the case pushed along fine and did not topple, even going up and down ramps. Casters swiveled just fine and I wheeled like this through the aisle on the plane. Pulling it behind me however, it tended to want to flip to it's side, this was probably due to my laptop case not staying perfectly balanced on the extended handle which caused the weight to shift.
Capacity: I packed the following:
(1) Bathroom bag (9.7 x 9.1 x 2.9 inches)
(5) Pairs of socks
(1) Pair of dress shoes
(4) Pairs of slacks
(4) Dress shirts
(2) Polo shirts
(1) Lint roller
(1) Light jacket
Expanded the case when packing, then compressed it when full. No capacity problem at all.
Overhead Compartment Sizing: No issue what so ever
Overall, a great buy.
** 8/22/14 Update
Still very impressed by this luggage piece, I've had an opportunity to use it a number of times thus far.
One trip I threw an extra pair of shoes in and a heavier jacket, so I left the bag in it's expanded mode. No issues of it fitting within the overhead compartment.
Regarding my earlier dial security lock comment, well... it's a carry on and only leaves my sight when the overhead door shuts. So, I find myself not even locking it. Essentially, a non-issue.
Regarding the handle: It's still holding up as if it was new. I guess it's stronger than it first appears.