Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 372 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 406 reviews
on September 23, 2014
I bought 2 of these for some up-coming travel. Overall I like the construction of these bags. The only reason for 4 stars is that the wheels seem a little cheesy and do not appear to be easily replaceable/upgradable. If after my up-coming travel I haven't had any wheel problems I will change my rating. A WORD OF ADVICE: on one of these cases when I attempted to change the combination from default "000" to my own code, the combo did not set correctly. It took me a bit of trial and error to figure out the incorrect code. So I would recommend when you set your code that you do it ONE digit at a time. Check lock operation after each number is set. That way if something doesn't line up right, you only have to play with one dial to find the error.
11 comment| 124 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 5, 2015
I bought this a few months before vacation, we just returned after using it the first time and the entire shape of the bag is warped ;(. The bottom seems to be puckered out as well. It wasn't overloaded and doesn't appear to have been dropped or damaged on the shell itself just doesn't line up correctly.

I can't return it as my time frame has expired I wonder if samsonite will address it - very dissatisfied with the inability to retain its shape ;(
review image review image review image review image
on October 17, 2014
Although this luggage was light and rolled well, it started to fail on the first flight. The fastener/luggage locks were made of plastic and broke in the initial use. The locking mechanism doubles as the zipper pulls and so it was hard to zip and unzip the piece once the tabs broke. Would not recommend this piece.
on October 30, 2016
I have purchased Samsonite luggage for years and have been fairly satisfied until now.
While it is a nice modern case and I like the colour--as it is easy to spot while collecting luggage.
I could only use this piece once this year. I was on an extended trip and one of the wheels gave out--flattened actually.
I know that I did not over stuff the suitcase and yet it couldn't handle much use.
I only used this year - 2016 and if I cannot find a wheel replacement will have to get rid of this suit case.
I am very hesitant to purchase another spinner from Samsonite after this experience.
on March 28, 2014
I just got this so haven't used it. Will update after a few uses. The pros: this is a very good looking case. The color is a beautiful soft gray, and the surface is pebbled so it should not show minor scratching. It is quite cavernous and holds my diving fins easily. The expandable zipper is a nice feature. The wheels are very smooth.The cons: like any other hard case, it's hard to get into if you just need to stick your hand in to pluck something out, it has to be fully opened. Picking up the empty case pulls on the zipper, have to see how that holds up. There were no instructions on how to change the lock combo...I followed instructions I found on Google and immediately locked myself out, have to call Samsonite to get help and they are only open M-F. This is minor, though. For the price, this is a great case.

For those of you concerned about the linear dimensions, here you go : including wheels, 30 x 19 x 12.5, 61.5 linear inches.
11 comment| 119 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 28, 2015
This is a beautiful suitcase (I bought the blue one) and it has functioned perfectly so far. Inside it is essentially a big open space, but that's what I expected and wanted. Re changing the code, if you follow the Samsonite directions that you can find online, amend them to include pushing the little recessed button in and keeping it pushed in while you're changing the combination from 000 to your chosen number. This worked for me!

Follow up after trip: The bag performed wonderfully during my international trip, with a flights and a few legs of train travel thrown in. I can see why some people wonder at how durable the bag will be given that the zipper does indeed be the primary force holding the 2 halves together, which becomes apparent only when you pick the bag up by the side handle. That being said, the zippers are pretty rugged looking, and I feel pretty confident that the bag will hold up over time.
on April 25, 2016
Love my new luggage! I had purchased the matching samsonite luggage, at Belks last summer, for a cruise this past spring break. I didn't get the large one to match the carry on because I was committed that I didn't need the large one, plus I didn't want to pay the fees for checked luggage that most airlines charge. We didn't book our flights until December, and thankfully we found a deal online with Southwest, (BAGS FLY FREE!) so I decided to go back and purchase the large one to match my carry on...but it was no longer in stock at the store! I went home, and after several hours, I finally found it (NOT thru Belks) and purchased it online. I love this set, and how easily they glide across the floor! I would suggest, if you are flying, to pack it pretty firmly, because the sides will cave in slightly if there is space for clothes to move around. We didn't have direct flights, which meant that it was thrown about twice as much, but It held up beautifully through every flight!
on December 7, 2016
So far this luggage has met my expectations. I have only used it once, and I was worried that it would not survive the handling from the baggage crew. When I first received it I thought it would not withstand being thrown around or worse, having other luggage thrown on top of it because it is so light weight and has a flexible construction but it did survive it's first use. Before buying it, I watched the video from Samsonite on their rigorous test and that convinced me to buy it. I was still skeptical when it arrived and I first saw it. It is so roomy, and I love the expandable feature which worked perfectly on my return trip after acquiring some souvenirs. The wheels make lugging this luggage a breeze and the added feature of the locking mechanism is great. Hopefully it will continue to last as advertised. I hope to have this luggage for many years to come.
on November 7, 2015
At that price, it is pretty good. This is my first hardside, so far I have only owned softside Samsonite suitcases (bought at a similar or even a higher price!). This one looks great, I have not found any scratches after its first trans-Atlantic flight (which is not to say that there will not be any the next time). It is remarkably lightweight. Too early to assess the sturdiness of the zippers, but they do look like zippers that can sustain some harsh treatment. Time will show, but I am very satisfied with the purchase so far.
on December 20, 2013
(This will be the exact same review as what I gave the Samsonite Fiero 24" since I purchased both)

I was wondering why no one ever bothered reviewing this product just about ANYWHERE. I usually Google reviews for products before any purchase but I couldn't find any for any of the Samsonite Fieros. I bought it anyway and I don't regret it.

It's quite durable. I went on an International flight recently (waited 'til my arrival before reviewing), 1 domestic stop and 2 international ones, and this hard-case luggage help up quite nicely in the end. It's not entirely scratch-resistant as it claims to be but the gashes it took upon transfers form port to port doesn't make the hard-case look bad at all. In fact, you can hardly tell its there. Which is good.

I may update the review if anything else happens to it in future use. But for now, I give it 5 stars!
55 comments| 99 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.