Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Samsonite Luggage Gravtec 24 Inch Spinner, Black,
Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Gemini Syndrome Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now STEM

on July 18, 2012
A well designed and well made piece of luggage....and it looks great too. My problem with spinners is they work great on very smooth surfaces but not on carpet or even a rough sidewalk....this is like a four-wheel drive! It runs well on any surface. Also, the handle is strong and sturdy, even in the extended position. The expansion works well too; a good 2+ inches. Also, each compartment is covered by a solid, zipped enclosure....not just a couple of stretchy straps to hold your clothes in place. Sweet! I travel over 100K miles a year and research my luggage purchases well. This bag is a winner and well priced too.
on June 14, 2013
The 360 degree spinner wheels are very easy to use and the 2 zipper dividers helps keep everything in place. Having the ability to expand the suitcase for extra items is good to have. Handle expansion is easy and helpful.
Two little issues, the suitcase will scratch! The other thing is locking the suitcase, it has two silver things to lock the suitcase. When you are about to lock the second one the first one pops out again. Just takes an extra few seconds.
on May 20, 2013
I bought this for my wife. We traveled around Australia and New Zealand for over a month. We were on many flight segments and in many rental cars. The bag was easy to handle and kep clothes very well. We are disappointed that this item is made in China.
on May 3, 2013
In Sep of 2012 I purchased two Gravtec 24" expandable hardside suitcases direct from Samsonite who at the time offered a better deal than Amazon. We have only made one trip since that time using the suitcases, but one was either the victim of abuse by baggage handlers or simply failed due to poor quality material (we don't know which, but there is no visible damage to the outside of the bag). When we picked up the bags, one of the telescoping handles was jammed and we were unable to use that handle. After unpacking the bag and unzipping the fabric cover, it was evident that one pole of the handle mechanism was bent and crimped thus not allowing the handle to move up or down. That was bad enough, but when I called Samsonite Customer Relations, I was told that I would have to take my bag to a repair center and they would make the determination of whether the bag defect was a manufacturing defect or the result of abuse by the airline baggage handlers (in which case repair would be my responsibility). The closest repair facility that they identified was over 100 miles away from where I live so this was hardly a reasonable alternative. I could have mailed the suitcase to the repair facility but I would have had to cover postage both ways and that could have easily cost $100 round trip. That hardly makes sense for a bag that I paid less than $200 for.

So I am stuck with a non-funtioning bag and few viable options. I doubt very seriously that the repair facility would say that it is a manufacturing defect but the pole providing the support for the handle is thin walled and can be easily bent. I have owned other Samonsite luggage and this is the first time I have experienced a problem of this type, but I think I will stick with Travel Pro from here on. I have been fortunate not to have to go through the Samsonite Customer Service process previously and I will not do it again.
on March 30, 2014
We have two of these, which we have used for two trips to Europe, and one trip to Central America. They are strong, light, and very durable. I love the "all-direction" wheels, with the retractable handle. Once I had to drag this luggage over dirt, rocks, and through ditches in Costa Rica for about 100 yards. No problem. Highly recommended.
on October 24, 2014
Externally, it is great and can stand up to abuse. Scratches after use but that's to be expected. The wheels are the best part of this luggage, it can roll over surfaces that single wheel rollers have trouble with. What is disappointing is that the inner net lining became torn after a couple of uses.
on October 6, 2013
You can really stuff this suitcase full and not worry too much about going over the weight limit. We almost bought a larger suitcase, but realized that with our efficient packing, it might get too heavy and therefore have steeper fees while traveling. Wheels worked well, luggage scuffed but not too bad - good value for the price.
nanhsnnsj
kkuhhyst
loisustbgqnq
kajahhgsfftwrwsvs
lokijuyhggsg
jjuhyhgafaf
kkaijajjajaj
on December 7, 2012
I am mostly satisfied with this product. I am not to happy that the outer "hard shell" did not stand up to airport baggage handlers and the outside of the luggage was very scuffed up after a recent trip.
on April 30, 2014
The color not very same as picture;
The material is a bit soft.......
The internal space is not very fit..
No fix leather