Truck Reviews HPC Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now STL18_GNO

on December 15, 2013
I wrote a review for the Samsonite Sphere Weekender Boarding bag and got this one as well. I got this for a trip to Europe and wanted to carry it on as a "personal" item to put under seat on the airplane. I found out that the size posted online for personal items, purse, briefcase, laptop bag, etc. cannot be larger than 18 x 14 x 9. I thought perhaps this bag, due to the carrying handles, would look more like a purse and therefore I might not be under quite as much scrutiny whilst boarding the plane. Unfortunately, this does look like a carry on bag with purselike handles. I am 5"4, 110 lbs. and this was a little too large to pass off as a personal item and so I had to return it. Now on the good side, it is a great bag. It is very well made the front pocket does have gaskets (folds of fabric) which allows for easy insertion of items and also viewing of what you stuffed in there. The handles are very nicely made and comparable to a "Dooney Burke" style purse. The strap is padded with heavy metal clasps and sturdy webbing material. This bag does have 2 end pockets that the Sphere Weekender had for a water bottle, your glasses, phone or the like. (one of the end pocket of the Weekender was zippered and the other with a small bit of elastic to cinch in a water bottle). It is a very nice, serviceable bag. I would recommend it.
17 people found this helpful
|22 comments|Report abuse
on November 15, 2014
This is a great bag. I have used it for a carry-on and an overnight bag. It is very spacious with nice pockets. Even after multiple trips it looks like new. The two handles are rounded so sit nicely on your arm and the shoulder strap also makes it easy to carry.
on October 7, 2014
LOVE LOVE LOVE this bag. It matches my Samsonite spinner luggage and the back panel fits over the handle of my roller bag PERFECTLY. Its so convenient to use as my carryon and still looks sharp enough to use as a briefcase during business travel. How awesome that I can ditch my briefcase and travel a little lighter while still looking professional.
One person found this helpful
on December 19, 2014
The bag is well made and attractive. However, the handles are placed in such a way that carrying the bag on your shoulder is very awkward. I returned it.
on March 1, 2015
Fit under Delta carrier airline seats just fine even of the smaller planes.
on July 28, 2014
Perfect boarding bag and weekender! I find myself using this bag more than I had thought I would. It's stylish and sturdy for travel.
on September 4, 2015
Great for school too
on November 21, 2014
Nice bag with solid construction. It is quite big and makes it difficult to roll the suitcase if you attach it to the suitcase. Very professional- I would buy again for the price.
on August 21, 2015
Love this bag!! Travel for a living and this bag is awesome!!!
on July 6, 2014
Great Carry on Bag. Bought as a gift. Hope that she loves it!
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.