Samsonite Luggage Hyperspace XLT Spinner 21 Exp, Black, One Size
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 60% Nylon/40% Polyester
- Four, multi-directional dual spinner wheels for easy mobility. Rolls upright so there is no weight on your arm or shoulder
- Fully featured interior with wetpak, mesh modesty pockets for increased organization
- New anodized aluminum pull handles are stronger to resist wear and corrosion
- Expands for added packing capacity
- Fabric features a water resistant coating
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Spacious. Elegant. Easy to maneuver. Each design feature, from security friendly features to fully featured interiors and comfort touch points, was engineered to be ready for anywhere. As you step out and being your travels and the horizon unfolds before you, there is over 100 years of experience guiding you in the adventure at hand.
- Product Dimensions: 21.5 x 14.8 x 8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.8 pounds
- ASIN: B00EALIML4
- Item model number: 57114
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 15, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
The true color is not nearly as deep and beautiful as it looked on my screen, though, and that's a disappointment.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great piece of luggage. Durable...looks goods, easy to maneuver in airports.Published 5 months ago by Amazon Customer
Had the large suitcase and couldn't find the small carryon in stores.Published 11 months ago by Patricia
-Lots of space
-Front pockets! one of which is big enough for slim folders and manila envelopes.
-Pretty great spinner-ing. Read more
We bought this for my mom so she had a carry on that rolled. If packed full, it is slightly too large for some of the overhead compartments, but in those cases we just checked it... Read morePublished 12 months ago by Moira
This seemed like a well made bag; however, we returned it because it was too large to be an effective carry on bag for our needs. Read morePublished 16 months ago by JS