Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Samsonite Luggage Hyperspace XLT Spinner 25 Exp, I...” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 23% off the $460.00 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
- 60% Nylon/40% Polyester
- 9.5" high
- 17.5" wide
- Four, multi-directional dual spinner wheels for easy mobility. Rolls upright so there is no weight on your arm or shoulder
- Fully featured interior with wetpak, mesh modesty pockets for increased organization
- New anodized aluminum pull handles are stronger to resist wear and corrosion
- Expands for added packing capacity
- Includes a laundry bag and removable hanging toiletry kit
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Spacious. Elegant. Easy to maneuver. Each design feature, from security friendly features to fully featured interiors and comfort touch points, was engineered to be ready for anywhere. As you step out and being your travels and the horizon unfolds before you, there is over 100 years of experience guiding you in the adventure at hand.
- Product Dimensions: 26.2 x 17.5 x 9.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.4 pounds
- ASIN: B00EALINTA
- Item model number: 57115
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 15, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Durable and the handle is tall enough to grab with ease.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The bag seemed fine I used it twice but on the 3rd time the hand just came out of its place....can't believe it is a samsonitePublished 5 months ago by shymaa elsayed mohamed el mult
I travel a lot on business (at least once a month). I bought this suitcase for my longer trips (a week or more) when I need a little more space for clothing than just 2 or 3 days. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Laurie Dieffenbach
I've taken this on two trips (one was 2 weeks long, the other 3½ weeks long with multiple flights) and it's holding up fairly well. Read morePublished 9 months ago by Dennis R. King
Hi used this lovely piece of luggage while traveling for two weeks in Italy. It was fabulous, but one of the handles was damaged on my return flight. Read morePublished 9 months ago by Linda Thurlow
Easy to use and move around good size and fit everything for a week or long tripPublished 11 months ago by NK1908
Nicest suitcase I've ever owned; so handy to wheel around the airports!Published 12 months ago by Debbie Dow