Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on May 2, 2016
This item was inaccurate and inconsistent. We had two identical suitcases, which this scale indicated were over the 50 lb maximum. We repacked, reducing the items in the suitcases until they were each exactly 50 lbs according to this scale (yes, I held the scale the same each time). When we arrived at the airport, one suitcase weighed in at 40 lbs, the other at 37 lbs.

As we had planned to return with souvenirs, the scale was packed in a carry-on already, so it made the trip with us. An accidental drop from a chair maybe 2 feet to a carpeted floor destroyed it. We had expected much more from a respected name like Samsonite.
6 people found this helpful
on June 14, 2014
TL;DR: I bought this luggage scale because I trust Samsonite. This doesn't work at all. If my luggage weights over 20lbs, it get stuck to 20lbs.

First, I was disappointed by the fact that it needed calibration. How am I supposed to calibrate that while on holiday? I have no other scale or anything that could help me with that. As a last resort, I decided that, if the calibration really changes the weight, I would use a bucket of water (so much for ecology: 5 liters of water wasted for calibrating a scale).

Then, I was reassured: the calibration doesn't matter whatsoever, it simply doesn't work. I packed my luggage and I estimated the weight around 40lbs. When I used the luggage scale, it showed 20lbs. I tried to remove stuff in my luggage to see if it was a problem of proportion (maybe it was showing only half of the real weight). It kept showing 20 lbs.

In the end, don't buy this crap. It's a waste of money.
10 people found this helpful
on October 17, 2016
This is my second luggage scale. Samsonite is a travel brand that you can trust. I've never regretted a Samsonite purchase. It is well worth the small expense to avoid overweight luggage. Keep in mind, the scales at the airport weigh heavy. Don't take your bag all they way to 50, stop at 47 pounds.
on March 23, 2018
Product comes as described.
on December 2, 2016
meh .. its alright I suppose it just doesn't role back :/ you have to do it manually so not cool but it's alright I'll survive
on November 21, 2016
Did not work well. Different weight every time same piece of luggage weighed.
One person found this helpful
on February 7, 2014
This thing is always plus or minus a few pounds. I bought two, and they are both the same. Not happy with it.
3 people found this helpful
on September 11, 2016
very good
on March 8, 2016
It doesn’t precise
on January 11, 2016
I'M VERY SATISFIED!
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.