Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning kidsevergreen kidsevergreen kidsevergreen  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 73 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 79 reviews
on March 3, 2015
Strap arrived on time and in good condition. It fit my 42" wheeled suitcase fine. It looked nice and was easy to identify on the luggage caravan. All good, but a baggage handler on a cruise ship apparently liked it also and took it. When I claimed my luggage on the pier...it was gone. So, I then purchased a strap with a combination lock from another seller...the lock was defective and wouldn't release and help and support was non-existent..
on April 13, 2017
Good straps
on May 23, 2015
It works fine. I use it to snap it on the luggage rack on my bicycle to hold a hardsided suitcase for transport of items/shopping. Will see if when fully loaded it will hold which should as I am taking Amtrak Cascades to Portland Oregon in August for the 2015 National Model Railroad Conversation and train show but only for the public open part of the train show. I will have the bicycle with me. Update strap looks nice and fresh like new condition after several uses.
on October 25, 2013
Excellent strap, but buckle was/is very difficult to open. Strap is for my wife and she could not open it originally. I had to open and close it numerous times before she could open it, and she is a very active, strong woman.
on July 6, 2013
I used this strap on a large piece of luggage that held an old large clock. I packed the clocked well and wanted to use luggage straps to ensure the luggage wouldn't open. This strap wouldn't fit the length but did fit the width. I liked the reviews and the brand name of Samsonite and it held up great. If you need a super long strap, this one fell short. However, it was a solid and strong strap.
on March 21, 2015
Not sure what some people we complaining about these. But I have used them a few times when traveling and the number one thing I like about these is it helps your baggage stand out when baggage is coming on the belt at the airport. Plus who hasn't had a zipper break on their luggage during its lifetime. This solves the issue of zipper breaking and the suitcase popping open.
on August 11, 2014
Is a replacement for one lost and have not used yet but looks stronger than the one lost. I had my lost one for over thirty years and it still looked almost new when lost. This one has the bright color so will assist at spotting luggage. great value for the money and great to use since you can't lock luggage anymore
on February 5, 2014
Unfortunately This was the shortest of the three Luggage Straps I bought. It will not work with the largest Samsonite bag, but will fit the two smaller bags. This belt seems the most heavy duty of the three I bought. Although it will not fit my largest Samsonite bag I will have the most confidence in it when I use it on either of the two smaller bags.
on December 22, 2016
Wrap this around you luggage, and you will not no problem spotting your luggage from all the rest. The belt and buckle are good quality and have held up on at two dozen trips.
on February 7, 2013
The strap is made of some kind of heavy duty fabric. The buckle is made of a dense synthetic and doesn't come open easily with accidental/incidental pressure. I expect it to stand up to the rough treatment of baggage handlers as well.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question