|Price:||$89.99 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.
- 100% polyester
- Cool flow air padding on back for comfort and cushion shoulder straps
- Easy access quick stash front pocket with super soft lining
- Padded laptop compartment and tablet pocket
- Front organizer neoprene organizer for all of your business needs
- Two side pockets for water bottles, etc
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Vizair provides superior laptop protection by using three air bumpers at the bottom and corners of the bag, your laptop can now receive the same shock absorption protection that runners have enjoyed in their footwear for years
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 17 x 8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Shipping Advisory: This item must be shipped separately from other items in your order. Additional shipping charges will not apply.
- ASIN: B007UJ4TJ2
- Item model number: 48232
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 9, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The size and layout of the pack are great for someone in school. There is plenty of space for books, folders, notes etc. There is also space for writing utensils and whatnot. One part I really adore is the gel padding at the bottom of the laptop compartment. It does a great job of protecting your laptop when you set the bag down. It prevents the laptop from absorbing the shock that it normally would from contact with the ground.
The pack was very comfortable to wear. The straps have ample cushioning and fit well. The back of the pack has a thick layer of padding that was very comfortable and breathable, which I enjoyed a lot.
My only complaint about the bag is that it tore apart pretty badly after about 1.5 years of use. I'll admit that I can be a bit rough on my backpacks, but at this price I thought it should be able to handle it. One of the straps eventually tore completely off, which I ended up using duct tape to repair. Then, the outer material started to tear along one of the zippers at the top, which eventually caused the zipper to start snagging and made the zipper break. At this point I couldn't use the bag anymore.
I wish it hadn't broken, as I really enjoyed the backpack. Unfortunately it was a bit too pricey for me to buy again (broke college student). However, I think the bag is great as long as you aren't too rough on it.
I was afraid this would be to small. Boy was I wrong, I wouldn't want it any bigger. For years I have been using a wheeled case for my computer and files. I fly a lot and have just about worn the wheels off it, expecting one to come apart any day. Looking around I saw 2 things Bose QC 15 headphones and a LOT of backpacks. Now that Every flight is full I have had a harder time getting overhead for my case and it barely fit under the seat. So I thought I would try a backpack. I liked the look of the Vizair and did not want a bulky one. When I put all my stuff in it I had room for more. With that said it is on my back so I did get rid of things I was schlepping all over the country. The computer compartment is padded all over and has a bunch of room. Pockets everywhere and well built. I am very happy I tried the Vizair.