We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Ultra light 100% Polycarbonate for light weight and durability
- Four Wheels...Zero Effort. Four, multi-directional Spinner wheels allow 360 upright rolling in multiple directions
- Rolls upright so there is no weight on your arm
- Large self-mending #10 coil zippers provide flawless closure
- Fully lined interiors with zippered compartment and cross straps to minimize shifting of contents
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Mounted TSA combination lock provides peace of mind when checking cases through security -Materials: 100% Polycarbonate
- Product Dimensions: 13.5 x 9 x 20 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7 pounds
- ASIN: B00CRTTH9C
- Item model number: 48182-1541
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 9, 2013
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
1) 360 degree spinner wheels make it very easy to push or pull this bag. You can roll it on 2 wheels (like a traditional wheeled suitcase) or on all 4. When I need to transport 2 suitcases at once, I find it's very convenient to be able to push this bag next to me with little effort.
2) It's a nice looking suitcase set. Black is high-gloss so it stands out from all the matte black bags, but it isn't overly loud. This bag will show some scratches from TSA if you check it, but the high gloss does a nice job of reflecting the scratches so they aren't that noticeable.
3) It's very light-weight. This 20" is obviously pounds less than the soft-sided, nylon bag I had purchased previously (and still own). No problems with lifting this bag into the overhead compartments on planes.
4) This bag does have an expansion zipper so if you need a little more room, you can upzip that and give yourself another inch of depth.
1) While the split, side-by-side compartments is a great feature on the largest, 28" version of this suitcase, it's not very convenient for light packing. I'd rather have a small bag that opens to reveal one, deeper compartment so that I can stack up my clothes and easily pack larger or deeper items (boots, gifts, etc.). Other people might not mind the split, side-by-side packing for a small bag, but I think it's a negative in this size.
2) My bag has one wheel that squeaks slightly.Read more ›
Ideally I would have bought the super lightweight Comsolite cases from Samsonite but they are 3 times the price for minimal difference. TSA locks are easy to use too. These cases are made of polycarbonate which to the uneducated can appear flimsy - rest assured they are tough and hopefully will last for many years to come.
They are perfect too for a long weekend away and we have used on several occasions since. Buy and you wont regret it!
1) Exterior seems very durable
2) Built-in TSA approved lock
3) 360 spinner wheels makes it very easy to transport
4) Well-made suitcase
1) Wish there was a handle on the side of the bag for when I need to lift up into the overhead bin space
2) The exterior case creates a bit of static so attracts some lint, dirt, etc.
3) There isn't a good area within the suitcase to hold toiletry like I've had with other bags
4) When open, the bag splits in half so that the two compartments to pack are the same size. It would be great to just have one deep compartment instead
5) No exterior pockets
Most of my cons are just minor things that I would love to have but overall this makes for a great carry-on!
*** Update 1/16/2016 ***
The handle at the top of the case broke. Seeing how I've only had this case for less than 3 years, I'm knocking off one star. Also, this goes back to the first item I listed under the con list. If there was a side handle, I'd probably still be able to use this.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Scratches very easily! On first use on a weekend road trip with just moving from car to hotel. But love the color, all the features and definitely a keeper!Published 11 months ago by Kaley McAfee
Made my trip to England and Paris a breeze. Easy to manuver and items in luggas felt safe and secure.Published 12 months ago by Razalea
This small luggage is good for folks that pack light. The gray color looks good with any outfit, and you'll be traveling in style because it rolls around with ease, 360 degrees so... Read morePublished 13 months ago by Abel Murillo
Horribly scratched up after one use. Would not recommend.Published 15 months ago by Jonathan Shepherd
I bought the 24" 20" and 28". I am happy with all three. Since they are hard backs with a glossy finish scuffs are expected. Read morePublished 16 months ago by Three quarters full