|Price:||$159.99 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$110.00 (41%)|
- Four multi-directional spherical spinner wheels for easy mobility
- Constructed of ultra lightweight nylon fabric with samguard water-resistant coating for strength and durability
- Integrated carry-handles provide comfort when lifting a fully packed case
- Ultra lightweight beveled alloy pull handle
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
2 Year Luggage/Handbag Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers virtually everything that can go wrong with your product from the handle to the wheels
- Plan has stain coverage along with coverage for defects in materials and workmanship and breakdowns from normal wear and tear
- Coverage includes: Damage to fabric, vinyl, leather seam separation and slippage, rips, tears, and loss of foam
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Samsonite is reinventing lightweight once more Might light 2 combines a lightweight, sturdy frame with consumer preferred travel features. With a sleek design and spherical spinner wheels, you will turn heads as you easily maneuver through your travels.
- Product Dimensions: 30 x 20 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01HD7S0KY
- Item model number: 75861-1041
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 24, 2016
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
The shade of blue is very attractive and with the contrasting light gray interior makes for a unisex design that is immediately appreciated for its impressive design. The blue also lends itself to the stainless looking, actually light alloy handle really makes a navy blue and stainless compliment in the colors. The nylon fabric is very durable yet smooth enough to look fashionable. There are really two compartments with the front compartment divided into two compartments on its own. You could say it has 3 compartments altogether. The front one which shares the full length altogether has an upper one that is shallow that enables you to more easily access a cell phone or papers at the ready, and let’s say on that front flap of compartments is a lower zippered compartment as well that is the rest of, or 2/3rds of the face. Inside of the main compartment are a couple of pouches that are see through. One is a web mesh material, and the other is a clear nylon/plastic in the event you are carrying for example finger nail polish and you don’t want to take a chance on it getting onto your clothes.
I have been looking at a lot of carry-on bags, and they have the challenge of having to adhere to the maximum size limits of the individual airlines. They do vary somewhat but for example United at the time of this writing has a limit of 9” x 14” x 22”. If you overload it and it bulges out it doesn’t qualify.
So there you have the dilemma. Do you just use a carry on and really limit what you can bring along, or do you get this bag which is 30” x 20” x 11” and forget about the carry on. Of course ideally you get both with a hand on both trailing behind you, plus a laptop shoulder strap, or pocket book strapped on the opposite shoulder for safety and functionality. This bag is really large yet incredibly lightweight with the shipping weight including the box is only 13.8 pounds; strong yet light weight.
The wheels easily are usable in the tilted back position for walking along with it, or in the upright position sitting on all 4’s. So if you are waiting in line you can easily roll it along with you without having to either lift it, or bend it over to make it roll. All in all a very nice suitcase. Highly recommended.
The blue color is positive in the sense that it seems unique, and easier to recognize in baggage claim. I'm not a huge fan of the shade, but my wife likes it. It also arrived crushed in the front top, so structurally, I have concerns... I will update this review once I figure out if those concerns are warranted or not. In general, especially for international travel, I have come to prefer hardside suitcases like American Tourister Star Wars 28 Inch Hard Side Spinner, Darth Vader, One Size, but I also recognize they're heavier. On the other hand, if you're already paying the baggage penalty because of your contents, does an extra few pounds matter?