|Price:||$359.99 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.
- Micro-diamond texture is extremely scratch-resistant, keeping cases beautiful after a trip
- Re-engineered lightweight spinner wheels for effortless mobility
- Consumer preferred expansion on all sides
- Full-zip interior, divider and cross-straps for increased packing organization. Side-mounted tsa lock ensures security while traveling
- 100% Polycarbonate
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Introducing a line built to take the harshest travel elements Omni PC combines scratch resistant textures with the lightest 100% polycarbonate construction, ensuring your luggage looks as great on the 100th trip as it does on the 1st. This lightweight line offers heavyweight protection riding on effortless 360 spinner wheels. Don't pull your case; let Omni PC roll comfortably beside you on your journey. Design includes expansion for added capacity when needed. TSA locks ensure your belongings arrive safely to your destination. Extremely lightweight and visually impactful, this collection takes 100% polycarbonate design to the next level
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B073ZJY461
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 17, 2017
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
1) The handle on the smallest piece telescopes out from within itself (2 pieces) making the handle flimsy. (on the 2 other bigger ones the handle extends out as 1 piece)
2) Expect to replace the wheels every so often. The first time I took these on a flight (to Europe from America) one wheel on one suitcase started heating up and melting making it very hard to roll. I'm not sure why this happened. It is possible that the bearing cracked. In any case the wheels are not as robust as they ought to be. Luckily Samsonite makes it very easy to replace the wheels. For about $10 you can order a new wheel. Replacing it is very simple, all you need is a screwdriver.
The spinners are also keeping up much better that my previous set of Tumi luggage of a similar style and look. Still rolling nice and easy and will continue to roll with a nice push on flat surfaces. My other set wouldn't do that after a trip or two.
Not that this is too important to me, but the outside of the luggage is keeping up its appearance still looking new. Scratches don't really show up at all. I'm very happy with this set and have every confidence that it will last.
Wheels roll really easily. We'll see how they last.
They are also getting popular. Quite a few showed up on the baggage carousels, so you'll want to personalize them with some ribbon or stickers.
Overall, very please with them.