Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Final Fantasy XIV Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 44 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 54 reviews
on August 14, 2013
I do not travel a ton. I probably used the suitcases about 30 times before the plastic button would not retract the handle. I contacted samsonite for a new plastic piece as it was a simple part to replace. They told me it was not in stock, and I would be sent one when it came in. After another few months the button broke on the other retractable. It has been months and I still do not have the button part from the first call.
on January 3, 2013
My Daughter's loved their Christmas Gift. Even thought each set I bought was black, they were already thinking of several different Pinterest Ideas to make them individualized. I bought them each different luggage tags for the first personalization. We are going on a cruise in March and they are now ready to bring whatevery they want to have on the ship. Excellent buy and good quality luggage.
on January 12, 2011
Bags had a decent black cloth exterior that appeared hardy. Luggage space was decent. The "5-count" is kinda a sham as one of the bags is a dob kit but that's kinda to be expected at this price. The bags have been on two round trip flights with no apparent wear.
on August 4, 2014
Is cheap and looks cheap - I would not buy it again, it is not at all the usual quality that your expect from Samsonite. I doubt that it will last longe than one flight.
on January 4, 2011
It was a gift for my daughter-in-law. She needed a set of suitcases. I went on line and found the Samsonite Outpost 5 Piece nested Luggage Set - black on Amazon.com. It was made easy to order them, they came on time and most of all, she loved them a lot. I will use Amazon.com for shopping on line again.
on June 5, 2014
We used the large bag and the carry on roller bag. We've used them both for two round trip flights, one of them international, and no issues. No problems with the zippers as others said, maybe they've changed the zippers? It seemed well made.
on January 29, 2015
My son took a trip after we recieved these. I really like the sizes, the only thing I dont like is the plastic, vynil looking lining. I am sure that it will give us a good 5-10 years of service.
on May 2, 2014
I ordered this set of luggage 6 days ago, and it arrived today. It is beautiful, it has a 10 year warranty and it will make a great wedding gift for my niece and her new husband. If they are not happy I will be thrilled to have it myself.
on August 20, 2014
This luggage set is great! I love the material and how sturdy all the pieces are. And, I ordered it late one afternoon and it was delivered to my office the very next morning! Beats the mall every time!!
on January 15, 2015
Like other reviewers have said, it is kind of purple looking. Good quality and nice number of bags, but the quality is not as good as other Samsonite luggage we own.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.