Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 19, 2017
Luggage was as described and came in excellent time
on December 31, 2016
Great set of luggage
on May 4, 2012
I purchased this set based on other reviews and the fact that it is samsonite and the price was very reasonable. i traveled to hawaii with them and as soon as i got to newark airport to check in the handle locks on the big suitcase and wont go back down and of course this happens right at the check in. so I have to break the freaking handle off to get them to take it.A real piece of crap- a cheap spring mechanism they use is why that happened. for samsonite that is sad. my crappy luggage last 6 years without a hitch and felt like upgrading but what i did was downgrade. you get what you pay for.beware of the low end samsonite.
on January 29, 2015
My son took a trip after we recieved these. I really like the sizes, the only thing I dont like is the plastic, vynil looking lining. I am sure that it will give us a good 5-10 years of service.
on May 2, 2014
I ordered this set of luggage 6 days ago, and it arrived today. It is beautiful, it has a 10 year warranty and it will make a great wedding gift for my niece and her new husband. If they are not happy I will be thrilled to have it myself.
on April 24, 2013
After one year of minimal use, the zipper on the large back has started to tear away from the bag and a plastic piece inside the handle of the carry on bag has broke, making the retractable handle useless.
on August 20, 2014
This luggage set is great! I love the material and how sturdy all the pieces are. And, I ordered it late one afternoon and it was delivered to my office the very next morning! Beats the mall every time!!
on January 15, 2015
Like other reviewers have said, it is kind of purple looking. Good quality and nice number of bags, but the quality is not as good as other Samsonite luggage we own.
on February 3, 2015
the luggage themselves were not what I was expecting they were small and couldn't fit what I needed to take. They did not break or tear that was good.
on February 5, 2015
This luggage set is so fancy I think I'm going to purchase a monocle and ascot and start sipping my drinks with my pinky out!!! Best purchase ever.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.