Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on January 19, 2017
Luggage was as described and came in excellent time
on December 31, 2016
Great set of luggage
on May 2, 2014
I ordered this set of luggage 6 days ago, and it arrived today. It is beautiful, it has a 10 year warranty and it will make a great wedding gift for my niece and her new husband. If they are not happy I will be thrilled to have it myself.
on April 24, 2013
After one year of minimal use, the zipper on the large back has started to tear away from the bag and a plastic piece inside the handle of the carry on bag has broke, making the retractable handle useless.
on February 5, 2015
This luggage set is so fancy I think I'm going to purchase a monocle and ascot and start sipping my drinks with my pinky out!!! Best purchase ever.
on January 26, 2015
Expected the big one to hold more but overall great product
on August 9, 2014
We went to myrtle beach sc for vacation. We used all the pieces. Worked out perfect and had plent of room in each piece.
on May 22, 2014
I love this luggage. Perfect size for all my travel needs. Love the color as I can easily pick out mine at the airport. Greatbuy!
on February 24, 2015
Great luggage.
on October 26, 2014
Works as expected. It's luggage.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.