Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by morrisey STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 4, 2014
Is cheap and looks cheap - I would not buy it again, it is not at all the usual quality that your expect from Samsonite. I doubt that it will last longe than one flight.
3 helpful votes
4 helpful votes
on January 3, 2013
My Daughter's loved their Christmas Gift. Even thought each set I bought was black, they were already thinking of several different Pinterest Ideas to make them individualized. I bought them each different luggage tags for the first personalization. We are going on a cruise in March and they are now ready to bring whatevery they want to have on the ship. Excellent buy and good quality luggage.
2 helpful votes
on January 12, 2011
Bags had a decent black cloth exterior that appeared hardy. Luggage space was decent. The "5-count" is kinda a sham as one of the bags is a dob kit but that's kinda to be expected at this price. The bags have been on two round trip flights with no apparent wear.
10 helpful votes
11 helpful votes
on January 4, 2011
It was a gift for my daughter-in-law. She needed a set of suitcases. I went on line and found the Samsonite Outpost 5 Piece nested Luggage Set - black on Amazon.com. It was made easy to order them, they came on time and most of all, she loved them a lot. I will use Amazon.com for shopping on line again.
7 helpful votes
8 helpful votes
on June 5, 2014
We used the large bag and the carry on roller bag. We've used them both for two round trip flights, one of them international, and no issues. No problems with the zippers as others said, maybe they've changed the zippers? It seemed well made.
on January 29, 2015
My son took a trip after we recieved these. I really like the sizes, the only thing I dont like is the plastic, vynil looking lining. I am sure that it will give us a good 5-10 years of service.
on May 2, 2014
I ordered this set of luggage 6 days ago, and it arrived today. It is beautiful, it has a 10 year warranty and it will make a great wedding gift for my niece and her new husband. If they are not happy I will be thrilled to have it myself.
on August 20, 2014
This luggage set is great! I love the material and how sturdy all the pieces are. And, I ordered it late one afternoon and it was delivered to my office the very next morning! Beats the mall every time!!
on January 15, 2015
Like other reviewers have said, it is kind of purple looking. Good quality and nice number of bags, but the quality is not as good as other Samsonite luggage we own.
on July 24, 2013
All the luggage we have ever bought all the check in and carry on luggage was expandable but the small one did not have expandable so it did not fit what we wanted. Really thought it would be sturdier
2 helpful votes
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.