Lyft Industrial Deals HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18SW_gno

on January 19, 2017
Luggage was as described and came in excellent time
on December 31, 2016
Great set of luggage
on May 4, 2012
I purchased this set based on other reviews and the fact that it is samsonite and the price was very reasonable. i traveled to hawaii with them and as soon as i got to newark airport to check in the handle locks on the big suitcase and wont go back down and of course this happens right at the check in. so I have to break the freaking handle off to get them to take it.A real piece of crap- a cheap spring mechanism they use is why that happened. for samsonite that is sad. my crappy luggage last 6 years without a hitch and felt like upgrading but what i did was downgrade. you get what you pay for.beware of the low end samsonite.
on May 2, 2014
I ordered this set of luggage 6 days ago, and it arrived today. It is beautiful, it has a 10 year warranty and it will make a great wedding gift for my niece and her new husband. If they are not happy I will be thrilled to have it myself.
on April 24, 2013
After one year of minimal use, the zipper on the large back has started to tear away from the bag and a plastic piece inside the handle of the carry on bag has broke, making the retractable handle useless.
on February 5, 2015
This luggage set is so fancy I think I'm going to purchase a monocle and ascot and start sipping my drinks with my pinky out!!! Best purchase ever.
on May 22, 2014
I love this luggage. Perfect size for all my travel needs. Love the color as I can easily pick out mine at the airport. Greatbuy!
on January 26, 2015
Expected the big one to hold more but overall great product
on August 9, 2014
We went to myrtle beach sc for vacation. We used all the pieces. Worked out perfect and had plent of room in each piece.
on February 24, 2015
Great luggage.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.