Samsonite Reflex 2 24" Expandable Spinner Luggage
|Sale:||$169.99 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$29.96 (15%)|
- Hardside (Polycar) - Shell material is made of injection molded polycarbonate, a highly impact-resistant plastic that is strong and lightweight.
- Spinner Wheels - Four wheels...zero effort, four multidirectional spinner wheels allow 360 degree upright rolling in multiple directions so there is no weight on your arm.
- Cross straps - Secure the contents of your luggage to help prevent shifting that can cause damage. They also help keep the contents of your luggage organized.
- Free Shipping on All Orders from Samsonite.
- Four Wheeled Polycarbonate Hard Shell Rolling Spinner
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Four, multi-directional Spinner wheels allow 360 degree upright rolling in multiple directions Fully lined interiors with zippered divider compartment and elastic cross straps to segregate clothing and minimize shifting of contents Mounted TSA combination lock provides peace of mind when checking cases through security 10 Year Warranty. Weight: 8.752 lbs.Body Dimensions: 24.0" x 16.0" x 11.0"Overall Dimensions: 27.0" x 17.5" x 11.75"
- Product Dimensions: 24 x 16 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00HHEHTYM
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 23, 2013
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Too bad the airlines aren't more careful in handling everyone's luggage! : (
My flight was non-stop and by the time I got to Orlando, the handlers had scratched them up and actually put a crack in one of them!
Probably figured..... Wow! New suitcases! Let's break them in! On the return trip..... I actually sat in the plane and watched them throw them from the conveyor onto the cart to bring them inside. I understand that it's their job to work quickly loading and unloading passengers' luggage day in and day out, BUT I also feel my luggage shouldn't look like total crappola after only 1 trip! I was highly p.o.'d at the airline.
I can't & won't blame Samsonite, and I would still recommend these suitcases highly!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
A little wider than I expected, but still a good suitcase for 5-6 trips. Well organized and holds up well when packed correctly.Published 10 months ago by Barry Willett
Light and sturdy.
Color is a little darker than the photo, which I liked more.
Fro the one trip I took it did it's job and did not look to much worse for the wear.Published 21 months ago by MJA