Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Starting at $39.99 STEM Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Book House Cleaning siliconvalley siliconvalley siliconvalley  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

90%
10%

Showing 1-8 of 8 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 10 reviews
on March 10, 2017
This is great value for youre money. I will never overspend on a bag again. This is great for travel to get clothes back and forth and not spend a fortune.
on March 14, 2017
Good seller. Great quality bags. Can pack a lot and very light weight. The best traveling bags on the market. I own 10 of them. Durable and all.
on January 7, 2017
Great luggage at terrific price point. Empty, weighs very little. Used 3 of these to send kid off to college, when fully packed (not jammed full) each one weighed in at slightly under 50 lbs. Recommend not overfilling to avoid zipper failure. Very pleased with this purchase. They are large pieces, but still within the limit of the airline we flew. But they are not so big that they cannot be carried by one person. Will fold down very small - great for storage.
on February 6, 2013
These bags are very sturdy. We used them to move my daughter to college. I would highly recommend them. I can imagine lots of other uses for them.
on November 6, 2013
Due to neck damage, I must carry my own pillows wherever I go. For years I've used plastic garbage bags to do this. It is embarrassing to carry luggage and a garbage bag when checking into a hotel. This bag is a perfect size to hold pillows with room left over for more, if necessary. No more garbage bags!!! No more embarrassment!! Also this bag is so lightweight that it folds into almost nothing when not in use, taking up not space at all. I bought two, one in red and this purple one. Both are true to color.
on September 10, 2013
This bag is the perfect travel abroad bag! It was difficult to stuff to 23 kg. but we did it! Then it folds up easily for easy storage! We are already ordering more just in case we need additional bags!
on June 29, 2014
This was sturdy and great. We flew from AZ to Buenos aires and back and not a rip or tear. I highly recommend this.
on December 22, 2015
Excellent!!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.