Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 114 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 119 reviews
on November 2, 2012
I ordered three of these to take donated clothes to Africa on the airlines. My criteria were that the bag had to be as big as possible but still meet airline specifications, it had to be very lightweight itself, it had to be well made and strong, the handles had to work without worrying that they would rip off. This bag met these criteria perfectly for me. It did not have to protect the items inside from breaking and it did not need to have wheels (it does not meet these requirements), because carrying the most I could under the weight limit was what was important to me. I chose purple on a whim. If you get the purple, you will not have any trouble seeing your bags when you pick them up!
on November 19, 2012
I ordered 3 of these and after I saw the quality I ordered 2 more. The colors are bold and the zipper is strong. The bags easily hold 50 pounds of clothing. I have highly recommended these to my friends.
on November 11, 2016
Bought these because we're moving overseas and need to cram as much stuff as possible into a maximum size allowable bag without going over the weight limit. Caveats: no wheels, and don't expect these bags to last forever, but if you need a cheap way of getting lots of stuff to your destination that won't be subject to a lot of prolonged abuse, this is a good solution.
on October 29, 2014
These totes are amazing. I now have 2, the first one I bought for a trip overseas, I was nervous because it's quite thing and the zips are not stiff. But I used a ziptie and all my stuff made it there and back. And on the way back I packed all my clothes around a bicycle frame. It's a big bag, and pretty awesome. I bought this bag because I needed another bag while I was on vacation, this can hold quite a lot. It has no form so it's best to just have soft stuff in it, but it's awesome. We tried to put my daughters car seat in it when we were traveling by plane but the seat was just too big.
on January 8, 2015
Great bag. I bought this bag to send overseas for a friend's return trip to the US. I was able to fold this bag down small enough to fit in a gallon size ziploc bag. Once I squeezed the air out, it was very compact. It's a tough bag, but the nice part about the price is that even if it had survived only one international flight, it would have been worth it.
on March 4, 2016
We have used these for several international trips and they are holding up well. I did have to sew a handle back on which was starting to come loose (started pulling away at the top end). However, the bag material and zipper are champion! I just purchased another one after 5 years.
on February 19, 2013
Just a large nylon duffle bag with no structural elements to maintain shape (no frame or rigid stays). Holds a lot, but not recommended for any fragile or breakable items. Collapses if not totally packed full. Not easy to carry if it is not full. Very heavy when full.
on June 7, 2014
This is a very big bag which allows me to put a lot of clothes to last for a week to travel.
When traveling overseas, when need more space to put purchased items, this bag is able to fit in the items as is still with sufficient space excluding the clothes for 1 week of travel.
It is able to fold and can fit into another travelling bag. So it helps when need more space or a spare bag.
The handles on the bag are strong and able to handle the weight of a weeks clothes.
on May 7, 2015
No awful toxic plastic odor like the other foldable bags. This is a good size (large). The zipper works great. This is worth a few dollars more just not to suffer from the stifling carcinogenic type of odors I have experienced from the cheaper bags.
on August 28, 2015
Great bag! Got this one for my mom since mine was awesome. I've traveled internationally three times with no issue. It fits tons of clothes etc. with room to spare.