Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on September 28, 2012
We have three of these and these have withstood the brutal tests associated with international travel checked baggage category. Of course, you don't want to put any pointed objects in these bags. Even with 50 pounds of clothes and other stuff, these didn't torn out or wear out. We are planning to use them again this year. These bags are highly recommended as the weight of these bags is only 1 pound and you can put 49 pounds of clothes/non-pointed stuff for international travel.
4 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse
on March 31, 2013
I use this bag for mine and my sons clothing for the weekends that he and i stay at my moms! I use this bag more than other duffles i own! It sure will come in handy for moving day! Buying a few more soon!
|0Comment|Report abuse