- Free Shipping on All Orders from Samsonite.
- Travel Wallet
- 3.50 pounds
- Exterior Dimensions: 9.75" X 5.00" X 4.50" inches
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Customers who bought this item also bought
Large travel wallet provides storage for boarding pass, passport, credit cards, money and other important travel documents Leather grain texture adds high end sophisticated appeal. Overall Dimensions: 12"X 10"X 3" Weight: 3.5 ozs.Body Dimensions: 9.75" x 5.0" x 4.5"
- Product Dimensions: 9.8 x 5 x 4.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B004MNPTXO
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 7, 2011
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
This is disappointing since I was expecting a well-designed product from a quality company. The reality is that it is a $14 wallet, I guess.
A few notes for all buyers:
- The material is quite obviously a mediocre quality polyurethane, while on Samsonite's more expensive luggage and briefcases they use other kind of polyurethane, which is thicker and much more look like real leather. But still looks not bad, a notable chemical smell will disappear in few weeks, and overall, for $14 I'm not complaining.
- The passport pocket is very tiny. Be aware that only "naked" passport will fit - if you use any kind of passport cover, even the simplest and thin transparent one, you will not be able to put the passport in its dedicated pocket. It's pity that they have not added just a few extra millimeter for additional ease of use.
Nevertheless, it's a good travel wallet, probably most convinient and good looking for the price.
+ Lots of space for ID, credit cards, cash, passports, receipts, and other larger documents
+ Good looking, nice black leather
My only issue is that it has a bit of a chemical smell at first, but it did dissipate after a few days.
This is not a wallet for everyday use, but it does work well for my traveling needs.
Though this travel wallet feels nice and the overall quality is good (which is expected from Samsonite), I will continue my search. I have managed to insert my second passport in the right flap (where the boarding passes are in the Amazon picture) and have put about 6 cards in the front part but now it doesn't close all the way.
However, if you have one passport and don't plan on putting more than 5 cards, I think you will like this particular one.
UPDATE: After a few months of usage, the wallet still looks good. I hoped that it would loosen up a bit but it didn't. I find it a little hard to remove my cards from the front and I'm still facing the issue where my second passport keeps sliding to towards the middle of the wallet when open.
1) Simple/Easy to use. Just what he needed.
2) Better than expected material. Leather or fake of some sort, but looks sleek enough.
3) Fits a US passport
4) Design is great and classy. Seems sturdy enough.
5) Great value for the money!
Only thing to note is: no zipper or closure if you care about that.
WOULD RECOMMEND if you are looking for something simple and easy to use. I would say this is more for your simple individual. If you have more cards and clutter (like myself) you probably need more pockets!