Your Garage Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 115 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 119 reviews
on December 5, 2016
I've been looking everywhere for a nice passport wallet that holds two passports + credit cards, bills and travel documents such as boarding passes and train tickets.
Though this travel wallet feels nice and the overall quality is good (which is expected from Samsonite), I will continue my search. I have managed to insert my second passport in the right flap (where the boarding passes are in the Amazon picture) and have put about 6 cards in the front part but now it doesn't close all the way.
However, if you have one passport and don't plan on putting more than 5 cards, I think you will like this particular one.

UPDATE: After a few months of usage, the wallet still looks good. I hoped that it would loosen up a bit but it didn't. I find it a little hard to remove my cards from the front and I'm still facing the issue where my second passport keeps sliding to towards the middle of the wallet when open.
on February 16, 2017
This passport holder did not meet expectations due to issues in quality and workmanship. For instance, the cards do not line up symmetrically because the slots were not stitched properly (see pic). The fact that the wallet does not close fully with the passport is indicative of minimal effort in producing these wallet or possibly inefficient manufacturing processes (note: it was made in China).

This is disappointing since I was expecting a well-designed product from a quality company. The reality is that it is a $14 wallet, I guess.
review image review image
on December 15, 2015
I use this every time I travel now. It holds absolutely everything you need, and it can fit in a front jeans pocket (of a 6' tall man) if you squeeze it in. I love to put my boarding pass in so I can have everything in one place. Also, it seems pretty durable, as I've been pretty rough on it and there are no signs of damage at all. My only complaint is that it is not quite long enough to fit an entire boarding pass in to, to the end can get bent. This isn't that big of an issue, and I think if it was an longer, it would be too awkward to carry around.
on October 13, 2015
Samsonite Travel Wallet Black

i expected that the long dimension given was the height, but no, it's the *open* width, which is 9.25" *side to side* and is not the 10" mentioned up top. and they give a 12" dimension i noticed on returning to look at it again - apparently they think it's a small monitor as that measure is only obtainable diagonally across the open wallet.

not happy that this is a full inch too short to hold my papers without folding. i searched thru a lot of passport holders, wallets, etc, just to find one large enough.
on January 14, 2013
I bought this for my bf as a gift, who has super simple classy taste. He travels quite often and needed somewhere to put his passport, boarding pass, 5 cards (mileage cards and medical cards type thing) and maybe some currency.

PROS:
1) Simple/Easy to use. Just what he needed.
2) Better than expected material. Leather or fake of some sort, but looks sleek enough.
3) Fits a US passport
4) Design is great and classy. Seems sturdy enough.
5) Great value for the money!

Only thing to note is: no zipper or closure if you care about that.

WOULD RECOMMEND if you are looking for something simple and easy to use. I would say this is more for your simple individual. If you have more cards and clutter (like myself) you probably need more pockets!
on November 4, 2015
Works great for keeping important items organized during international travel. Would give the product a 5 star rating if it weren't for the passport pocket becoming quite loose after just one use.
on March 15, 2017
Almost 2 years with it and still as new (only used for travel)
on January 15, 2016
I made this purchase before we went on our honeymoon. It is wonderful! I was able to put both of our passports our plane tickets and other travel documents in it with no problem. It was so convenient to have all the docents in one spot and then way put it into my small carry on. I would definitely recommend getting one of these of you travel a lot.
on February 7, 2013
I bought a pair of these (one for each car) to keep all our car documentation in one place in the glove box! They handily fit the vehicle registration slip for us (in Indiana at least), as well as an insurance card, contact information, and all the other little nuggets of paperwork that wind up needing to be in a glove box.
on March 23, 2016
I travel for work a couple times a year. This wallet is perfect for international trips. Just enough card space for a couple credit cards, my HK Octopus card and other IDs. Different pockets to keep currencies separate, and big enough to hold larger bills.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.