Oil month Automotive HPC Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Country Heat GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry SpringEvent_Lawn_and_Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on January 24, 2017
We needed this for my son who broke his shoulder and could not carry a backpack to school. The handle broke the 4th time it was used. Very disappointed!
review image
11 comment| 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 27, 2017
I should have heeded the warning of others when they said how poorly made this backpack is. The rollers are great, though there is a design flaw in that there is not enough room between the bag and the ground when you're pulling it. The room in the bag is great and it easily holds lunch, water, and bathing suit. The very first day it was used the side bottle holder netting ripped, as well as the fabric on the corner of the bottom had a hole through it. Not a rough-and-tumble kid or activity. So very disappointed.
on March 28, 2017
Save your money.
I purchased 2 of these for my 5th and 3rd grade girls. These were meant to be used as rolling backpacks. These were not abused. They do carry a big binder and water bottle and lunch bag inside. I couldn't believe the wear and rips due to the cheap fabric. Really disappointed in this brand.
on February 18, 2018
Hate checking bags, always carry on unless traveling international. Hate standard backpacks. Bought my first wheeled backpack from Samsonite about two years ago for nearly $100. Works as carry-on for airlines. Wheels easily, lots of pockets, fits well into overhead bins (underseat is a bit tight). On a recent vacation, my wife asked me to buy one for her (and I did, she likes it). It's not stylish, but it's very functional.
on April 18, 2017
Very sturdy. I don't like the top, front pocket due to the awkward design. It's a bit tedious to pull open because the pull-tab has to be aligned a certain way in order to pull open the zipper. This is due to an extra piece of cloth designed over the zipper, so the zipper is a bit under, this flap of cloth (see pic) kind of gets in the way. Been using this for a year and has held together pretty well. I used it as a carry-on luggage in the airplane and fits fine. It's a little smaller than a standard carry-on luggage, but still fits plenty. The handle seems to have gotten a little wobbly, but other than that looks brand new still. No loose threads, which was my pet peeve with other backpacks.It's lightweight and has plenty of useful pockets.
on March 2, 2015
This backpack is perfect, exactly what I needed to haul my books, laptop, and workout clothes to and from my car. My parking lot is about a mile from my office. It rolls smoothly even over packed snow; there's no strain on my wrist or shoulder to pull it. And it stands upright when I park it even when it's packed full (it doesn't tip over.) At first, it was a bit difficult to get my laptop in and out of the padded pocket, but after doing it a dozen times or so, the opening has loosened up. This backpack has completely alleviated the back pain I experienced from carrying a back pack. I love it.
on April 23, 2017
the only issue i have is the handle feels a little flimsy.. i have to zip up the compartment to give some extra support to the handle ( see the picture ). my bag is front heavy.

a recommendation for a redesign is have a arch style handle not a T style handle.
review image
on March 16, 2016
Excellent for traveling. Holds a bunch of stuff including computer. Fits under seat on plane.
on April 5, 2017
A very well-built bag for daily carry. The wheels are very tough and handle the rough road surface very well. I have all the rooms I need for books, document holders and notebooks, as well as my lunch and my .5 liter thermal. The handle looks quite okay for me even though some review said that it was flimsy. I think as long as you don't drag it and run like the kids chasing each other after school, the handles would be okay.
on March 12, 2014
This backpack has been so frustrating!!! She got the same one about a year ago and the handle kept becoming unscrewed and falling off. Also if you put anything of any weight (like a water bottle) in the side pockets it drags on the ground and rips the fabric rendering the side pockets useless. Well, I thought maybe the first one was a fluke and my daughter loved the design of this backpack as she needs a roller to handle all her school books, so like a FOOL I bought one again!!! Within 3 weeks the handle screws were falling out and now she has lost them at school so she has to tie a string around the top to pull it. This is ridiculous for such an expensive piece of luggage. Since we are past the 30 days of purchase, I cannot return it but I warn anyone...if you are going to use this for more than the occasional jaunt...DON'T GET IT!!!!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.