Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Samsonite Winfield 2 Hardside 20" Luggage, Charcoal
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- HANDSOME SLIDER in square full-capacity design featuring 10 oversized zipper and interior divider with organization pockets
- LIGHTWEIGHT locking telescopic handle
- FOUR, MULTI-DIRECTIONAL SPINNER WHEELS for effortless mobility, re-engineered lightweight
- FULL-ZIP INTERIOR DIVIDER and cross straps for increased packing organization
- UNIFIED BRUSHED PATTERN CUSTOM DESIGN on front and back shells hide any potential scratches or scuffs from your journey
- SIDE-MOUNTED TSA LOCKs act to deter theft, ensuring that only you or a TSA agent have easy access to your belongings when traveling
- OVERALL Dimensions is 23.0 inches x 14.5 inches x 9.5 inches and BODY Dimensions is 20.0 inches x 13.5 inches x 9.5 inches and Weight is 6.7 pounds
- Backed by 10 Year Limited Warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Transport your travel essentials effortlessly and stylishly. This extremely lightweight and durable spinner features 100 percentage polycarbonate construction with sharp molded details. Made to absorb impact by flexing while under stress then popping back to its original shape, eliminating dents and dings while protecting its contents. An elegant brushed pattern hides any potential scratches or scuffs from your journeys. The fully-lined interior has cross-straps, a privacy curtain with its own zippered organizational pockets. Tsa approved combination lock for security and peace of mind.
From the manufacturer
From the bright and stylish design to the accent pops of color, you will never have to worry about keeping track of these eye-catchers!
- 1174 | Charcoal
- 1277 | Deep Blue
- 1641 | Orange
- 1717 | Purple
- 2849 | Brushed Anthracite
This extremely lightweight and durable spinner features polycarbonate construction with sharp molded details. Made to absorb impact by flexing while under stress then popping back to its original shape, eliminating dents and dings while protecting its contents. An elegant brushed pattern hides any potential scratches or scuffs from your journeys. The fully-lined interior has cross-straps, a privacy curtain with its own zippered organizational pockets.
- 20” Spinner 20 x 13.5 x 9, 6.7 lbs.
- 24” Spinner 24 x 16.5 x 11, 9.3 lbs.
- 28” Spinner 28 x 19 x 12, 11.5 lbs.
Functional and Thoughtful Design
360 Spinner Wheels
This lightweight line offers heavyweight protection riding on effortless 360 degree Spinner Wheels. All you need to do is push your case along and the wheels do the rest. Whether you are checking into to the flight or your hotel, it is super-easy with spinner wheels.
TSA Compatible Combination Lock
Side-mounted lock ensure your belongings arrive safely to your destination. With a built in combination lock, the Samsonite cases are good to go no matter where you are. No keys required!
New, wider pull handle combine to provide an exceptionally comfortable grip. Integrated, multi-stage aluminum pull handle for extra lightness. Retracting top and side carry-handles remain protected when checking baggage.
Samsonite’s not just in the business of making luggage, we’re in the business of building confidence. Confidence that when you step off the curb, your luggage wheel isn't going to pop off. Confidence that if you put your laptop in the bag in one piece, that’s the way it will come out. Samsonite has set an industry precedence by perfecting and innovating luggage, casual bags, backpacks, travel accessories, and now electronics carriers and laptop bags. Over one hundred years of reliability, durability, style and innovative functionality have made Samsonite’s iconic products, and brand, a global leader they are today. If you are going to head out the door, do it with peace of mind. Because, life has a way of coming at you fast. Be ready for anywhere.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I traveled 20 weeks and over 60 flights last year with this little case, for what it's worth I'll pass on a few hints I use to pack if anyone is interested...
-Pants, large items...fold them in as large an area as possible to fit in the case. The fewer folds, less wrinkles.
-Underwear, Undershirts, socks, etc...don't fold small. Layer them on top of other clothing in as large and thin a layer as possible.
-Dress shirts: [Have cleaners] use heavy starch, fold in 3rd, and layer alternating collars and place in zippered top section.
-I pack dry toiletries in a clear sided pencil case, and all 3oz. in a heavy duty zippered freezer bag.
-Carry toiletries and liquids in a soft carry on to avoid spills and save space..eases TSA process.
-Pack hangers and hang out clothes, unpack as soon as possible.
-Purchase a few zip-lock style shrink bags. I don't use these to pack GOING, I use them to store worn clothes for the trip BACK...amazing how much space they create when packing to come home. Easy to 'vacuum' seal by covering with a hotel pillow and laying on it to remove air.
-Bring a few plastic shopping bags (wrap your shoes) and also protect clothing from spills. They come in handy in CA (no bags at grocery stores!)
-I carry a back pack to house my iPad, MacBook, toiletries and a few snacks + a collapsable water bottle I fill just before flight...I try to put my shoes and at least a days change of clothes in case I check my hard case carry on and they lose it!
Hope that helps, or perhaps there's something in there you can use to add to what works for you.
It's not huge, and can accommodate up to 1 weeks worth of clothes. It's has a super sturdy zipper and lock. Two compartments inside, one a zipped upper lid compartment and a bottom one with straps. The handle looks sturdy and is easy to use. Same goes for the wheels.
The only negative for me is the case itself. It's like a magnet for dust/dirt. I used this through the airport a couple of times and stuff just sticks to it. And I got the navy blue color, so it shows pretty easily. Fortunately it comes with a cover you can use when it's not in use.
- Shockingly spacious inside given the outside measurements! Several helpful doodads (interior zippers and pockets, straps to hold down clothes and other items) to help me cram a ton of things inside -- enough for a packing-heavy lady to travel for a week with two pairs of shoes, several different outfits, and toiletries.
- Extremely convenient four-wheel design. I had never owned a suitcase with this option before and I will never go back to two wheels. This completely saved my arm/shoulder walking through the huge Phoenix and Denver airports, especially with a full messenger bag tucked over the top handle weighing it down.
- Gorgeous color. I got this in the purple shade and it truly is a sight to behold. Easy to distinguish in a crowd.
- I am 5'4" and not particularly strong; I had no trouble lifting this in/out of overhead bins or on/off escalators.
- Strong, easy-to-close zippers and super convenient locking mechanism.
- The suitcase can be difficult to maneuver on four wheels at times, especially when I had the messenger bag resting on top. It did tip over once when I was a little too overzealous. This issue did not come up anywhere near frequently enough to cut a star, but is worth mentioning.
- The beautiful exterior does seem to scratch rather easily.
Overall, I strongly recommend this suitcase to any casual traveler searching for a 20" model. I love it and I hope you will too!