Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Samsonite X-Space 3pc Spinner Luggage Set - Galaxy Black
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now

on November 20, 2012
My wife and I love this set of luggage. The 4 wheel spinners are great compared to the old 2 wheel style. The set offers plenty of space to pack.

The only minor flaw that keeps this from getting 5 stars is the interior buckles. Both big bags have interior straps to hold your stuff in place. Unfortunately, Samsonite used plastic buckles and they just don't hold. I wish they'd sprung for more robust buckles. As I said, it's a minor flaw, but when I spend nearly $400 I expect a little better for my money.
on August 17, 2013
I am very impressed about the quality of my new luggage set. It looks very elegant, practical, and compact. The suitcases have huge room, many compartments and nice design interiors. I am very pleased with this purshase.
on December 6, 2012
SUCH a discount over the stores. Great suitcases. Took them to Europe the next week and easily nested the smaller ones together to have an empty bag for shopping. Perfect! Highly recommend.
on February 19, 2013
This luggage set brings with it a touch of class and elegance. Definitely, easy to handle and move around in bustling airport settings. The spinner wheels are superb. Perfect for a week's travel or a long business trip.
on March 14, 2013
The luggage is very easy to manage. The wheels works perfect. I really like it. I've never had spinner luggage so I can't compare whit other brands.
on January 16, 2014
The previous comment about the interior buckles is true. The quality and beautiful construction more than makes up for it….I'm giving it a perfect score of 5. The boarding bag has a strap with velcro on the back that fits snuggly over the telescope handle. It fits perfectly under the seat and could even be used as an overnight bag. The set came with a very simple cosmetic bag and 2 fabric drawstring bags that work well for carting dirty laundry and two combination locks.
Do yourself a favor and purchase this set.
on January 29, 2014
Originally saw this for sale during Thanksgiving 2013 at Samsclub for $100, but they sold out. I am so very happy I found it on Amazon and was able to use a gift card to purchase. I haven't used it yet, but it seems to be very well made and a solid piece of luggage. I have had various Samsonite products in the past and have always been very please...I expect the same here.
on August 20, 2014
I bought this luggage in December and used the the large bag for the first time this month. I was going on a month long trip and the handle broke before I reached the airport. For the entire month the handle refused to go up which made travelling extremely inconvenient. This luggage was a disappointment especially considering how much money I spent on it.
on November 11, 2013
The big luggage was torn from the front on my first use and then from the back on the third and Samsonite customer service is very bad. It took them almost a month to reply. I am just giving this product 3 stars becasue teh other two pieces are good.
on March 28, 2014
This was a gift for christmas for my son in freezing cold Detroit and he absolutely loves everything about it.