|Screen Size||24 inches|
|Max Screen Resolution||1920 x 1080 pixels|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $11.07 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Samsung CFG70 Series 24-Inch 1ms Curved Gaming Monitor (C24FG70)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 24”1800R Curvature 1ms MPRT Gaming Monitor
- 144 Hz Screen Refresh Rate
- Quantum dot technology supporting sRGB 125%
- Enhanced gaming usability : Gaming mode & Arena lighting
- Product Dimensions With Stand: 21.5" x 20.9" x 15.2"
- NOTE: Kindly check User Manual in Technical Specification before use
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Samsung C27FG70 Monitor
27-inch Curved Gaming LED Monitor.
Curved monitor with super-fast 1ms response time
Applying Samsung’s advanced motion blur reduction technology to its superior VA panel, Samsung has succeeded in creating a Curved monitor with a super-fast response time of 1ms (MPRT) that lets you enjoy unprecedented gaming performance without motion blur across the entire screen.
Quantum dot technology for a wider range of more realistic colors
Quantum dot technology supports sRGB 125% for a wider range of more accurate colors — especially dark reds and greens — that stay crisp and clear even in bright light. In any application from gaming to web browsing or document work, your content comes alive on the screen.
144hz screen refresh rate for flawlessly smooth gaming
Experience flawlessly smooth gameplay with a screen refresh rate of up to 144Hz. You can also select 60Hz, 100Hz or 120Hz to optimize the refresh rate to your game and hardware specs.
Preset Display Game Modes
Factory-calibrated multiple game modes instantly optimize black gamma levels, contrast ratios and sharpness for FPS, RTS, RPG, and AOS genres, so you get to see every scene at its best whatever game you play.
Game-style OSD menu and Sound interactive LED Lighting
Bring some extra style to your gaming with the OSD dashboard menu designed to blend seamlessly into game interfaces and the audio-synched. Arena Lighting also enhances gameplay with a dynamically pulsing lightshow that emulates from below the monitor frame onto the stand.
Dual-hinged arm for precision screen positioning
The strong dual-hinge arm designed for the most demanding gaming gives you precise control over how you position the display panel — for the winning edge in any onscreen contest.
3000:1 Static Contrast Ratio
Samsung’s advanced VA panel technology minimizes light leakage across the entire screen and corners and delivers a 3000:1 contrast ratio for deep blacks and brilliant whites in even the darkest and brightest scenes.
Smooth Gameplay with AMD FreeSync
By dynamically syncing the screen refresh rate with the image frame rate, AMD FreeSync minimizes stutter.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Hot Deals 4 Less®||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Display Resolution Maximum||1920 x 1080 pixels||1920x1080 pixels||1920 x 1080 pixels||1920x1080 pixels||2560X1440 pixels||1920x1080 pixels|
|Screen Size||24 in||27 in||24 in||24 in||24 in||24 in|
|Item Dimensions||21.4 x 2.77 x 12.79 in||2 x 24.4 x 14.3 in||5.39 x 25.2 x 16.54 in||3.44 x 21.56 x 12.84 in||7.09 x 21.28 x 19.44 in||15.75 x 21.38 x 7.05 in|
|Item Weight||16.31 lbs||12.3 lbs||14.11 lbs||7.3 lbs||13.4 lbs||9.1 lbs|
24” 1800R Curvature, 1ms MPRT Gaming Monitor. 144hz refresh rate with Quantum Dot technology. 3000:1contrast ratio for shaper colors and darker blacks. . Very differentiated dual hinge and arena lighting in the stand to boost gaming atmosphere. Easy to use, sophisticated gaming UI, gamers can easily change response time, refresh rate or brightness. Superior Curved Gaming Monitor.
1) Ensure that up-to-date video card drivers have been installed on the customers computer
2) Validate a compatible video card is in use: AMD Radeon R9 300 Series, AMD Radeon R9 Fury X, AMD Radeon R7 360, AMD Radeon R9 295X2, AMD Radeon R9 290X, AMD Radeon R9 290, AMD Radeon R9 285, AMD Radeon R7 260X, AMD Radeon R7 260, AMD Radeon RX480
3) Refer to the instructions concerning Freesync located in the manual beginning on page 27
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) Static Contrast - This monitor is VA with fast transitions. The most common panel technologies for gaming monitors are TN and IPS. Both technologies are limited to about 1:1000 standard contrast. This panel is up to 1:3000. There is an Eizo VA gaming monitor that I believe does better at 4.5k, but it is hard to find, more expensive, and has classic VA issues with transitions that this monitor avoids. The reason, in short, why VA is seldom used in gaming is that VA pixels have trouble quickly transitioning between high and low brightness leading to "smearing". This issue is all, but non-existent in this monitor and the similar Samsung cf791.
2)144hz and 1ms response times - One of the few VA panels on the market with these specs.
3) Color - Quantum dot allows for 125% of the "sRGB" color gamut. Most gaming monitors fall somewhere below 100, many around 90 something. Colors on this monitor are very vivid. The antithesis of the classic "washed out" TN. While this monitor's color accuracy is not likely to equal a quality ips panel, this shouldn't be a concern for consumer usage.
4) Freesync - With an AMD gpu, you can say goodbye to screen tearing and stuttering! Range is 70-144, but this monitor supports LFC allowing for an effective range of 1-144.
5) Motion blur reduction - This monitor can strobe which significantly reduces blur. An issue with this feature is that the monitor maxes brightness with the strobe turned on (it gets quite bright). With the feature disabled the monitor is flicker-free and thus relatively easy on the eyes.
The monitor has an easy to navigate OSD. There is a joystick on the back and 3 buttons on the bottom for presets. The curve is nicer than I expected, it is fairly subtle. Supposedly, the advantage of the curve is that it makes the entire screen more nearly equidistant from your eyes than a flat display would. The included stand feels sturdy and is adjustable.
My monitor has minor backlight bleed in the corners which is has yet to be noticeable in practice.
Note regarding firmware version - The presence of green or purple trailing has been reported on older revisions of this monitor. Supposedly Samsung updated the firmware on their monitors mid-October to reduce this. I returned the monitor I recieved from Amazon as it was September model (without testing it) and purchased a November from a different retailer. I have yet to notice any trailing on my November monitor (though there are many who never noticed or weren't bothered by trailing in older pre-October models.) Manufacture month can be determined by serial number. Around 5 or so digits from the right there will be a letter or number indicating the month: 8 Aug, 9 Sep, A Oct, B November. Presumably, C would be December though I have yet to see reports of monitors with a C. A possible indicator of the updated monitor is the presence of "Standard Engine" and "Ultimate Engine" freesync settings in the OSD. Older models either call these setting something else or have two simple on and off options rather than the three. I forget which.
Color accuracy is very good and the colors are rich and vivid. At first I was disappointed with the quality of the colors until I set the "Black Equalizer" setting from the default 13 to the max 20. WHAT A DIFFERENCE. Blacks are way blacker and the colors show up better as a result. Another minor tweak is to set the response time of the monitor from Standard to Fastest. I'm not sure why the two aforementioned settings were not default from the factory.
The monitor has 3 buttons which enable you to save presets to your liking. I could see this being useful for those who are very particular about their monitor settings. For my purposes it is a nice, albeit useless feature. The toggle switch on the back has a good tactile feel however it is a little tiresome to constantly give your monitor a reach around every time you want to change the settings.
The viewing angles are phenomenal. You can literally be across the room in any direction and still view the monitor. The stand is clunky and large however it works well. My desk is fairly wobbly so I used to have to prop my speakers against the side to avoid wobble however this stand is sturdy enough to avoid that nonsense.
If you're looking for a relatively inexpensive 144hz monitor and do not want to compromise your day to day viewing experience this is the monitor for you.
Looks like third time was the charm. My new monitor arrived and has been working flawlessly for the past month or so. It looked to have a more recent manufacturing date than the 1st duds, although I can't recall the date off hand.
Original review left below for context.
Fundamentally this is one of the best monitors I have ever used. However, as others have noted, there are MAJOR quality assurance issues with this product. The first 2 monitors I received both had pixel "banding" issues where subtle and faint purple lines would appear across the screen depending on the coloration of the background image. Additionally, the 2nd monitor eventually crapped out and during games a redish hue would cover all black areas.
If this monitor ever worked as one might expect I think it would be a 5 start product. I still plan on crossing my fingers and trying for lucky # 3. But i'm not holding my breath. If it happens to work I'll make sure to update this review.
I don't get eyestrain, however when you do put it on the fastest setting, the strobing darkens the screen considerably. I only use the fastest setting when I play fps games, like overwatch. With games like mass effect or witcher, I have it set to the normal setting which makes the monitor look just as good with colors as my old ASUS IPS from a few years back. There are 3 profile modes on the bottom which makes changing from my fps setting, to normal/single player setting a breeze with one push of a button. I've had this monitor since November 2016.
Most recent customer reviews
vesa mounting points are a nice bonus as well.
It has HDMI, display port, some sub
It has a nice flow when the monitor is powered but turned off.Read more
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
See the Top Rated Monitors in our Monitor Reviews.