Samsung 860 EVO 250GB mSATA Internal SSD (MZ-M6E250BW)
To access this option, go to Your Orders and choose Get product support.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Powered by Samsung V-NAND Technology. Optimized Performance for Everyday Computing
- Product dimensions (L x W x H) 2 x 1.18 x 0.19 inches .Enhanced Performance: Sequential Read/Write speeds up to 550MB/s and 520MB/s respectively
- Ideal for mainstream PCs and laptops for personal, gaming and business use
- Hardware/Software Compatibility: Windows 8/Windows 7/Windows Server 2003 (32-bit and 64-bit), Vista (SP1 and above), XP (SP2 and above), MAC OSX, and Linux
- Included Contents: mSATA (6Gb/s) SSD & User Manual (All Other Cables, Screws, Brackets Not Included). 5-Year Warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
The SSD you trust
The newest edition to one of the world's top selling* SATA SSD series, the Samsung 860 EVO is specially designed to enhance performance of mainstream PCs and laptops. With the latest V-NAND technology, this fast and reliable SSD comes in a wide range of compatible form factors and capacities.
*Sources: NPD (US data from Jan. 2015 to Oct. 2017)
Speeds are consistent, even under heavy workloads and multi-tasking allowing for faster file transfer. The 860 EVO performs at sequential read speeds up to 550 MB/s* with Intelligent TurboWrite technology, and sequential write speeds up to 520 MB/s. The TurboWrite buffer size* is upgraded from 12 GB to 78 GB.
Up to 8x higher TBW (Terabytes Written)** than the 850 EVO. Feel secure storing and rendering large sized 4K videos and 3D data used by the latest applications.
Benefit from faster, more fluid communication with your host system. The refined ECC† algorithm and a new MJX controller generate higher speeds, and the improved queued trim enhances Linux compatibility.
† Error correction Code
|Samsung 860 EVO mSATA SSD||Samsung 860 EVO M.2 2280 SSD||Samsung 860 EVO 2.5 inch SSD||Samsung 860 PRO SSD||Samsung 960 EVO SSD||Samsung 960 PRO SSD|
|Capacity||250GB | 500GB | 1TB||250GB | 500GB | 1TB | 2TB||250GB | 500GB | 1TB | 2TB | 4TB||256GB | 512GB | 1TB | 2TB | 4TB||250GB | 500GB | 1TB||512GB | 1TB | 2TB|
|Form Factor||mSATA||M.2 2280||2.5 inch||2.5 inch||M.2 2280||M.2 2280|
|Interface||SATA III 6Gb/s||SATA III 6Gb/s||SATA III 6Gb/s||SATA III 6Gb/s||NVMe PCIe||NVMe PCIe|
|Max. Sequential Read Speed||Up to 550 MB/s||Up to 550 MB/s||Up to 550 MB/s||Up to 560 MB/s||Up to 3,200 MB/s||Up to 3,500 MB/s|
|Max. Sequential Write Speed||Up to 520 MB/s||Up to 520 MB/s||Up to 520 MB/s||Up to 530 MB/s||Up to 1,900 MB/s||Up to 2,100 MB/s|
|NAND Type||Samsung V-NAND||Samsung V-NAND||Samsung V-NAND||Samsung V-NAND||Samsung V-NAND||Samsung V-NAND|
|Recommended For||Gaming | Professional and Everyday Computing||Gaming | Professional and Everyday Computing||Gaming | Professional and Everyday Computing||Gaming | Professional and Everyday Computing||Ultimate Performance Gaming and Professional Computing||Ultimate Performance Gaming and Professional Computing|
* Performance may vary based on SSD's firmware version and system hardware & configuration. Sequential write performance measurements are based on Intelligent TurboWrite technology. Sequential performance measurements based on CrystalDiskMark v.5.0.2 and I0meter 1.1.0. The sequential write performances are Intelligent TurboWrite region are 300 MB/s for 250/500 GB and 500 MB/s for 1 TB.
* Test system configuration: Intel Core i5-3550 CPU @ 3.3 GHz, 4 GB, OS - Windows 7 Ultimate x64, Chipset: ASUS P8H77-V .
* The TurboWrite buffer size varies based on the capacity of the SSD; 12 GB model, 22 GB for 500 GB model, 42 GB for 1 TB model and 2/4 TB for 78 GB. For more information on the TurboWrite, please visit www.samsungssd.com.
** Covered TBW for 860 EVO: 150 TBW for 250 GB model, 300 TBW for 500 GB model, 600 TBW for 1 TB model, 1,200 TBW for 2 TB model and 2,400 TBW for 4 TB model.
† Error correction Code