|Standing screen display size||32 Inches|
|Max Screen Resolution||1920x1080 Pixels|
Samsung 32 inch CF391 Curved Monitor (LC32F391FWNXZA) - 1080p, Dual Monitor, Laptop Monitor, Monitor Stand/Riser/Mount Compliant, AMD Freesync, Gaming, HDMI, White
|Display Size||32 Inches|
|Hardware Interface||DisplayPort, HDMI|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 1800R curvature of the screen provides a truly immersive viewing experience
- An ultra-slim and sleek profile that measures less than 05 inch thick The simple circular stand will add a modern look to your space. Product Dimensions With Stand- 28.5 x 20.6 x 9.8 Inches. Product Dimensions Without Stand- 28.5 x 16.9 x 3.7 Inches
- Game Mode technology which allows you to enjoy smooth images, even during the fastest moving scenes. Power Consumption (Stand-by) Less than 0.3Watt
- Experience vibrant, stunningly vivid colors with Samsung's Active Crystal Color technology The excellent 5000:1 contrast ratio delivers deep blacks and bright whites
- Energy Saving Plus reduces screen brightness to save power, plus the screen brightness automatically transitions fluidly—reducing energy use even more. Windows Compatible:Yes. Mac Compatible
This product is available as Renewed.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Exclusive items from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Samsung C32F391 Monitor
32 inch Curved White LED Monitor.
Immersive Viewing Experience with Curved Screen
The 1800R curvature of the screen provides a truly immersive viewing experience that lets you enjoy big, bold and stunning panoramic views while you work or play. With its design inspired by the curve of the human eye, the Samsung CF391 monitor delivers a comfortable and enjoyable viewing experience for your home or office use.
Featuring an ultra-slim and sleek profile the Samsung CF391 monitor measures less than 0.5 inch thick. Make a stylish statement while staying productive with the 32 inch curved screen. The simple circular stand will add a modern look to your space.
Enhanced Gaming Experience with Game Mode
Game mode instantly optimizes screen colors and contrast for gaming to ensure you enjoy every scene at its best.
Brilliant Picture Quality
Experience vibrant, stunningly vivid colors with Samsung's Active Crystal Color technology. The excellent 5000:1 contrast ratio delivers deep blacks and bright whites so you can clearly see even in the darkest or brightest scene.
Energy Saving Plus
The Energy saving feature reduces screen brightness to save power, plus the screen brightness automatically transitions fluidly—reducing energy use even more. The monitor itself is also constructed without PVC*.
*Some cabling contains PVC (Polyvinyl chloride).
|Resolution||1920 x 1080||3840 x 2160||1920 x 1080||1920 x 1080||1920 x 1080||2560 x 1440|
|Input connections||HDMI, DP||2 HDMI, DP||HDMI, DP, D-Sub||HDMI, DP||2 HDMI, DP||2 HDMI, DP|
|Viewing Angle and Tilt||178°/178° // -2° ~ 22°||170°/160° // -2° ~ 20°||178°/178° // -2° ~ 20°||178°/178° // -2° ~ 22°||178°/178° // -3° ~ 20°||178°/178° // -5° ~ 15°|
|Response time||4ms (GTG)||1ms (GTG)||4ms (GTG)||4ms (GTG)||1ms (MPRT)||1ms (MPRT)|
|Included in box||Monitor, Power Cable, HDMI Cable, Quick Setup Guide||Monitor, Power Cable, HDMI/DP Cable, Quick Setup Guide||Monitor, Power Cable, HDMI Cable, Quick Setup Guide||Monitor, Power Cable, HDMI Cable, Quick Setup Guide||Monitor, Power Cable, HDMI/DP Cable, Quick Setup Guide, Install CD||Monitor, Power Cable, HDMI/DP Cable, Quick Setup Guide, Install CD|
Compare with similar items
Samsung CF390 Series 27 inch FHD 1920x1080 Curved Desktop Monitor for Business, HDMI, VGA, VESA mountable, 3-Year Warranty, TAA (C27F390FHN), Black
ViewSonic VX3276-MHD 32 Inch 1080p Frameless Widescreen IPS Monitor with Screen Split Capability HDMI and DisplayPort
Sceptre Curved 27" 144Hz Gaming LED Monitor Frameless AMD Freesync Premium DisplayPort HDMI Build-in Speakers, Machine Black 2020 (C275B-144RN)
Sceptre 24" Curved 75Hz Gaming LED Monitor Full HD 1080P HDMI VGA Speakers, VESA Wall Mount Ready Metal Black 2019 (C248W-1920RN)
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.com||ViewSonic Corporation||Blazing Prices||Amazon.com|
|Display Resolution Maximum||1920x1080 pixels||1920 x 1080 pixels||1920 x 1080 pixels||1920 x 1080||1920 x 1080 pixels|
|Screen Size||32 inches||27 inches||32 inches||27 inches||24 inches|
|Item Dimensions||28.51 x 9.75 x 20.55 inches||24.50 x 9.80 x 18.20 inches||19.84 x 9.06 x 28.07 inches||24.27 x 17.56 x 6.38 inches||21.34 x 7.95 x 15.94 inches|
|Item Weight||13.90 lbs||9.70 lbs||13.60 lbs||9.30 lbs||—|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mount||Wall Mount||Wall Mount||Wall Mount||Wall Mount|
|Refresh Rate||60 hertz||60 hertz||60 hertz||144 hertz||75 hertz|
1800R curved monitor with 3000:1 contrast ratio provides a truly immersive viewing experience on a beautiful 32” screen. Featuring a glossy white design, the monitor boasts Game Mode technology which allows users to enjoy smooth images, even during the fastest moving scenes. With HDMI and Display Port inputs, you can easily connect any of your peripherals to enjoy on this Samsung monitor.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Screen size was fantastic. Big enough that I could finally sit back in my chair and not deal with eye strain.
- Color: matched my white theme perfectly (I have white accents on my computer/keyboard/mouse etc)
- Curve: gives a nice feel in games/movies, I didn't find it as a negative for browsing either
- Image Quality: in a word: washed-out. Given the vastly good reviews on this monitors image quality, I was extremely disappointed. I messed with every combination of settings. I used the windows color calibration. I disabled f.lux and tried again. Regardless of what I did, it just had a smoky grey cast on everything. Like your kitchen when you burn something in the oven. I messed with the settings almost daily and tried to make it work, it just never looked anywhere near as good as my old IPS display (which is odd, because if anything the blacks should have been better with this VA panel).
- Resolution: not really a surprise here, but full HD at 32" is bad up close for detail, i.e. text. For games and movies, it was a non issue. For reading/browsing, it was quite bad. The farther away you sat the better, of course. At normal desk viewing distance ~ 2 ft, it was unbearable. I actually made the final decision to return it while browsing Amazon to find the return deadline, and realizing that I just couldn't justify keeping something that while good for games/movies was so bad for browsing.
- Back-light uniformity: bad. With the black screen (screen saver) you notice immediately that the combination of curvature and back light leads to many areas of bright and dark
- Reflectivity/gloss: a highly reflective screen plus the curved shape is maddening during the daytime if there is anything besides a blank wall behind you (because you not only have a reflection, but a distorted one). My office has windows on 2 sides and couldn't find a comfortable setup (without completely re-arranging my office) that reduced the refection to a manageable point. I will never buy a glossy monitor again.
In conclusion, this monitor is good for a few things, namely viewing movies/games at night at viewing distances of 3-4 ft. If this represents the bulk of your usage, you'll probably be satisfied for the price. However, if daytime usage, text readability, or full depth color are important to you, I would highly recommend you look at QHD. I have since upgraded to a 32"QHD panel by AOC, which while not matching the color theme of white, and while not being curved, eliminates every one of the cons listed above, and looks beautiful. Better yet, at this moment, it's only $25 more than the monitor reviewed here. No brainer really, in my opinion. Alternatively, there is a Samsung curved QHD monitor which retains the white theme and would likely solve these cons as well, but at this time it is close to $500, double what I paid for this reviewed product.
I really tried to make this work. I wanted it to work. I regard Samsung as a top manufacturer of lcd screens (I previously owned 3 monitors/tvs, and have been very satisfied). Did I get a bad screen? Was I too critical? Is my environment/usage that much more difficult than all those 4 and 5 star reviewers? I don't know. If you look, there are plenty of reviews echoing my sentiments (though they are a vast minority) so these issues are clearly not isolated to my monitor alone. Thanks for reading, hope this helped give you some perspective on a potential purchase.
The monitor itself has a small bezel, the curve is easy to get used and and after just a little while very pleasing. I'm not sure if I will ever go back to a straight monitor. The picture quality is excellent and performance is exceptional. My use is mixed between document editing, video editing and streaming, and mild gaming with modern titles. The capability of multiple documents open on this single screen as well as increased landscape for video timeline editing has been a much welcomed experience. The adjustment for the monitor settings work very well. They are smooth and easy to navigate. There are no speakers on this monitor so if this is something you need you may want to look at something else. For my use they are not needed as I utilize external speakers. My only regret is not moving to a monitor like this sooner.
This monitor is great, but not without its short falls. The base attaches easily and sturdy, however it is not adjustable at all. Luckily there is a vesa mount and this monitor will see a new articulating stand soon. This monitor includes a short (3') HDMI cable and a power cable with power brick. The power cable is a good length and in my case the brick is well placed and was not in the way of my cable management.
I enjoy this monitor so much I will most likely add at least one more to this build possibly two.
UPDATE: I referenced this monitor stand as having no adjustment and that is not correct. It does have adjustment of tilt only by a couple of degrees. It was very stiff at first. I will include pictures of the adjustment.
It also has a 4ms response and 60Hz refresh rate at 1920 x 1080
the monitor just didn't provide the quality I was looking for.
I ordered the Samsung CF391 Series Curved 32-Inch FHD and VIOTEK NB32C 32" LED CURVED COMPUTER MONITOR
within a week a part and the Samsung blew away the Viotek 32".
Where you can see the difference between the two monitors is that Samsung is crisp, clean, vibrant, and depth of colors. Also, I noticed there is no white blemishes where there is dead black. It is possible that the monitor I received could have been a dud but I doubt it with the tests I performed
extensively. The Samsung monitor was about $75.00 more than the Viotek and Amazon lowered the price to about the same as Viotek.
Where the Viotek strengths are for a basic office monitor and lower quality movie watching where people are not picky about top notch quality. I do like the real estate width of the monitor over the Samsung which is nice feature.
Other than that if I was only buying the monitor for basics, it is a good price.
Samsung monitor lives up to the name - was watching 4k movies, pictures, graphics and had that 'awww" moment.
For the price I will definitely purchase a second monitor...Very satisfied!
Hope this review helps..
Top reviews from other countries
So the good:
- The glossy white curved design is very attractive.
- View angles are pretty good, text is legible from almost any angle..
And the bad:
- the 5000:1 contrast ratio is either a flat out lie, or it only is present in laboratory conditions.
- the 1080p resolution on a 32" screen is horrible for any black on white text, it is very hard on the eyes, and the pixels
are very pronounced.
- even at highest settings for brightness and contrast, the screen seems dim and washed out.
- the 4ms response time is also a lie. This screen cannot be used for any gaming or video viewing as the motion
artifacting is very pronounced.
- game mode makes the image unbearable.
- no tilt or swivel
I played with the setting of the monitor extensively, and I am at a loss how it has a 4.8/5 rating. maybe the ratings are combined with the other models of different sizes within the lineup.
I am sending all 3 back for a refund, and I recommend you look at a different screen for purchase.
This is why I don't recommend this product.
Well, it arrived two days early and I unboxed that beauty quickly and carefully. I put the stand on, gently placed my new screen on the desk, plugged in the HDMI and power cables, and left my old monitor beside it so it could see the 32 inches of sexiness that was about to replace it.
Going from a 23" to this one is amazing. It's crisp and clear and the curve is taking a bit to get used to, but I'm adjusting quite well to it. Which is more than I can say for my old LG. It's sobbing in the corner, relegated to it's new life where it will be stored briefly, then delivered to my parents to upgrade from their old square screen.
Games look good on it, text is clear, colours seem to be spot on. For the price, this is a great upgrade from a smaller monitor.