|Item model number||MZ-N6E1T0BW|
|Hardware Platform||PC, Mac|
|Operating System||Windows 8/Windows 7/Windows Server 2003 (32-bit and 64-bit), Vista (SP1 and above), XP (SP2 and above), MAC OSX, and Linux|
|Item Weight||2.88 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||3.15 x 0.87 x 0.09 inches|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||3.15 x 0.87 x 0.09 inches|
|Flash Memory Size||1|
|Hard Drive Interface||ATA-4|
|Hard Drive Rotational Speed||1 RPM|
|Manufacturer||Samsung Electronics DAV|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||January 9, 2018|
Samsung 860 EVO SSD 1TB - M.2 SATA Internal Solid State Drive with V-NAND Technology (MZ-N6E1T0BW)
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$46.30 (23%)|
|Digital Storage Capacity||1 TB|
|Hardware Interface||SATA 6.0 Gb/s|
|Type of product||M.2 2280|
|Write Speed||520 megabits_per_second|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- INNOVATIVE V-NAND TECHNOLOGY: Powered by Samsung V-NAND Technology, the 860 EVO SSD offers optimized performance for everyday computing as well as rendering large-sized 4K videos and 3D data used by the latest applications
- ENHANCED READ WRITE SPEEDS: Sequential read and write performance levels of up to 550MB/s and 520MB/s, respectively; Random Read (4KB, QD32): Up to 97,000 IOPS Random Read
- SECURE ENCRYPTION: Protect data by selecting security options, including AES 256-bit hardware-based encryption compliant with TCG Opal and IEEE 1667
- WARRANTY AND COMPATIBILITY: 5-year limited warranty; Windows 8/Windows 7/Windows Server 2003 (32 bit and 64 bit), Vista (SP1 and above), XP (SP2 and above), MAC OSX and Linux
- INCLUDED CONTENTS: M.2 SATA (6 Gb/s) SSD & User Manual (All other cables, screws, brackets not included); Operating temperature 0 to 70 degree Celsius
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
The SSD you trust
The newest edition to one of the world's top selling* SATA SSD series, the Samsung 860 EVO is specially designed to enhance performance of mainstream PCs and laptops. With the latest V-NAND technology, this fast and reliable SSD comes in a wide range of compatible form factors and capacities.
*Sources: NPD (US data from Jan. 2015 to Oct. 2017)
Speeds are consistent, even under heavy workloads and multi-tasking allowing for faster file transfer. The 860 EVO performs at sequential read speeds up to 550 MB/s* with Intelligent TurboWrite technology, and sequential write speeds up to 520 MB/s. The TurboWrite buffer size* is upgraded from 12 GB to 78 GB.
Up to 8x higher TBW (Terabytes Written)** than the 850 EVO. Feel secure storing and rendering large sized 4K videos and 3D data used by the latest applications.
Benefit from faster, more fluid communication with your host system. The refined ECC† algorithm and a new MJX controller generate higher speeds, and the improved queued trim enhances Linux compatibility.
|Samsung 860 EVO M.2 2280 SSD||Samsung 860 EVO mSATA SSD||Samsung 860 EVO 2.5 inch SSD||Samsung 860 PRO SSD||Samsung 960 EVO SSD||Samsung 960 PRO SSD|
|Capacity||250GB | 500GB | 1TB | 2TB||250GB | 500GB | 1TB||250GB | 500GB | 1TB | 2TB | 4TB||256GB | 512GB | 1TB | 2TB | 4TB||250GB | 500GB | 1TB||512GB | 1TB | 2TB|
|Form Factor||M.2 2280||mSATA||2.5 inch||2.5 inch||M.2 2280||M.2 2280|
|Interface||SATA III 6Gb/s||SATA III 6Gb/s||SATA III 6Gb/s||SATA III 6Gb/s||NVMe PCIe||NVMe PCIe|
|Max. Sequential Read Speed||Up to 550 MB/s||Up to 550 MB/s||Up to 550 MB/s||Up to 560 MB/s||Up to 3,200 MB/s||Up to 3,500 MB/s|
|Max. Sequential Write Speed||Up to 520 MB/s||Up to 520 MB/s||Up to 520 MB/s||Up to 530 MB/s||Up to 1,900 MB/s||Up to 2,100 MB/s|
|NAND Type||Samsung V-NAND||Samsung V-NAND||Samsung V-NAND||Samsung V-NAND||Samsung V-NAND||Samsung V-NAND|
|Recommended For||Gaming | Professional and Everyday Computing||Gaming | Professional and Everyday Computing||Gaming | Professional and Everyday Computing||Gaming | Professional and Everyday Computing||Ultimate Performance Gaming and Professional Computing||Ultimate Performance Gaming and Professional Computing|
* Performance may vary based on SSD's firmware version and system hardware & configuration. Sequential write performance measurements are based on Intelligent TurboWrite technology. Sequential performance measurements based on CrystalDiskMark v.5.0.2 and I0meter 1.1.0. The sequential write performances are Intelligent TurboWrite region are 300 MB/s for 250/500 GB and 500 MB/s for 1 TB.
* Test system configuration: Intel Core i5-3550 CPU @ 3.3 GHz, 4 GB, OS - Windows 7 Ultimate x64, Chipset: ASUS P8H77-V .
* The TurboWrite buffer size varies based on the capacity of the SSD; 12 GB model, 22 GB for 500 GB model, 42 GB for 1 TB model and 2/4 TB for 78 GB. For more information on the TurboWrite, please visit www.samsungssd.com.
** Covered TBW for 860 EVO: 150 TBW for 250 GB model, 300 TBW for 500 GB model, 600 TBW for 1 TB model, 1,200 TBW for 2 TB model and 2,400 TBW for 4 TB model.
† Error correction Code
Compare with similar items
Samsung (MZ-V7S1T0B/AM) 970 EVO Plus SSD 1TB - M.2 NVMe Interface Internal Solid State Drive with V-NAND Technology
Samsung (MZ-V7E1T0BW) 970 EVO SSD 1TB - M.2 NVMe Interface Internal Solid State Drive with V-NAND Technology, Black/Red
Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB 2.5 Inch SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-76E1T0B/AM)
Crucial MX500 1TB 3D NAND SATA M.2 (2280SS) Internal SSD, up to 560MB/s - CT1000MX500SSD4
Samsung 860 QVO 1TB Solid State Drive (MZ-76Q1T0B/AM) V-NAND, SATA 6Gb/s, Quality and Value Optimized SSD
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Data Transfer Rate||0 Mb per second||3500 Mb per second||550 Mb per second||78 Gb per second||6 Gb per second||6 Gb per second|
|Device Type||Internal Solid State Drive||Solid State Drive, Solid State Drive||Internal Solid State Drive||Internal Solid State Drive||Internal Solid State Drive||Internal Solid State Drive|
|Digital Storage Capacity||1 TB||1 TB||1 TB||1 TB||1.0 TB||1 TB|
|Hard Disk Form Factor||2280.00 inches||—||3.50 inches||2.50 inches||2280.00 inches||2.50 inches|
|Hardware Interface||SATA 6.0 Gb/s||PCI Express x4||Solid State Drive||SATA 6.0 Gb/s||SATA 6.0 Gb/s||SATA 6.0 Gb/s|
|Hardware Platform||PC, Mac||PC||—||PC, Mac||PC; Mac||—|
|Item Dimensions||3.15 x 0.87 x 0.09 inches||0.87 x 0.90 x 3.15 inches||0.87 x 3.15 x 0.90 inches||3.94 x 2.76 x 0.27 inches||3.15 x 0.87 x 0.05 inches||2.76 x 3.94 x 0.27 inches|
|Item Weight||2.88 ounces||1.92 ounces||1.76 ounces||3.04 ounces||0.32 ounces||2.08 ounces|
The SSD you trust: The newest edition to the world's best-selling SATA SSD series, the Samsung 860 EVO SSD is specially designed to enhance performance of mainstream PCs and laptops. With the latest V-NAND technology, this fast and reliable Solid State Drive comes in multiple form factors and capacities. Its enhanced performance delivers consistent speeds, even under heavy workloads and multi-tasking, allowing for faster file transfers. The 860 EVO performs at sequential read speeds of up to 550MB/s with Intelligent TurboWrite technology, and sequential write speeds of up to 520MB/s. The TurboWrite buffer size is upgraded from 12GB to 78GB (performance may vary based on user's system hardware and configuration). The 860 EVO also offers boosted endurance of up to 8x higher TBW (Terabytes Written) than the 850 EVO. Feel secure storing and rendering large-sized 4K videos and 3D data used by the latest applications. The smart compatibility of the SSD lets you benefit from faster, more fluid communication with your host system. The refined ECC (Error Correction Code) algorithm and a new MJX controller generate higher speeds, and the improved queued trim enhances Linux compatibility. The 860 EVO provides reliability of 1.5 million hours (MTBF).