Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
3 Year Data Recovery Planfrom After Solutions
- Your Rescue Plan documents will be delivered to you via email only to the address associated with your Amazon.com account and can be found in your account message center within the Buyer/Seller Messages.
- If your drive stops working, the Rescue data recovery plan will recover the data from the failed drive and return it to you on a new piece of external storage
- Covers new Solid State drives of any brand when purchased within 30 days (receipt must be retained for purchases not on the same transaction).
- Free shipping for in-lab data recovery; 24/7 online case status tracking
- If your data isn't recovered, you get your money back
Samsung 950 PRO Series - 512GB PCIe NVMe - M.2 Internal SSD (MZ-V5P512BW)
|Price:||$580.00 + $12.20 shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Next Generation M.2 SSD Based on NVMe Protocol (PCIe, Gen. 3, x4), Ideal for Intensive Workloads, Maximum Performance & Endurance
- Ultra-fast Sequential Read/Write Performance: Up to 2,500MB/s and 1,500MB/s Respectively. Random Read/Write IOPS Performance : Up to 300K and 110K Respectively*
- Ultimate Performance, Reliability, & Efficient Power Management Powered by Samsung V-NAND Technology and a 5-Year Limited Warranty
- Included Contents: NVMe M.2 (2280) SSD & User Manual (All Other Cables, Screws, Brackets Not Included).
- Free download of Samsung Data Migration and Magician software available for easy installation and SSD management
|This product has a serial number that uniquely identifies the item. Should your order go missing before it arrives, Amazon may register the serial number with loss and theft databases to prevent fraudulent use or resale of the item.|
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
950 PRO (512 GB)
What's in the Box:
- Samsung 950 PRO SSD
- Samsung Magician Software
Samsung 950 PRO (512 GB)
Ideal for consumers and professionals who use the most demanding applications, the Samsung 950 PRO SSD boosts your PC's endurance, performance, and efficiency. The 950 PRO features V-NAND technology and NVMe interface, so it can handle intensive workloads while remaining extremely energy efficient. Presented in a compact M.2 form factor, the Samsung 950 PRO offers ultra-fast sequential read and write speeds and ample storage capacity of 512 GB.
At a Glance:
- V-NAND technology enhances performance and efficiency
- NVMe interface for extremely fast read/write speeds
- PCIe Gen 3 supports high-speed data transfer
- Energy-efficient design for long battery life
- Dynamic Thermal Throttling Protection reduces overheating
- Slim M.2 form factor
V-NAND Technology Maximizes Endurance under Intensive Workloads
The 950 PRO SSD features Samsung 3D vertical NAND (V-NAND) technology that stacks cell layers on top of one another to increase density, performance, and efficiency while creating a smaller footprint. When compared with the conventional Planar NAND technology over a five-year period,* V-NAND technology increases endurance and prolongs lifespan with insulators that cause less stress and are more resistant to wear under heavy client workloads.
Dynamic Thermal Throttling Protection Technology Reduces Overheating
The 950 PRO also features Dynamic Thermal Throttling Protection technology, which controls the temperature of the device to reduce overheating and maintain a high level of sustained performance.
Efficient Power Management for Improved Battery Life
The 950 PRO is up to 1.5 times** more power efficient than the 850 PRO, so your battery will last longer. This means you can work and play on your PC for longer periods of time.
Ultra-Fast Sequential Read/Write Speeds with NVMe Interface
The Samsung 950 PRO features the NVMe interface with substantially enhanced bandwidth, so you can quickly access critical data. The 950 PRO delivers sequential read and write speeds of up to 2,500 MB/s and 1,500 MB/s respectively.*** This makes the 950 PRO ideal for demanding applications such as gaming, graphic design, computer-aided design, data analysis, and engineering simulations. The Samsung 950 PRO SSD is available in both 256GB & 512 GB of capacity,**** so you will have plenty of room for all your data.
PCI Express for High-Speed Data Transfer
This NVMe SSD supports PCI Express***** Gen 3x4 lanes, offering higher bandwidth and lower latency to process significantly more data than SATA SSDs.****** Presented in a compact M.2 form factor, the next-generation 950 PRO is ideal for professionals using high-end PCs and workstations.
|950 PRO SSD (256 GB)||950 PRO (512 GB)|
|Capacity||256 GB||512 GB|
|Type of Drive||Solid State Drive (SSD)||Solid State Drive (SSD)|
|Form Factor||M.2 (2280)||M.2 (2280)|
|Interface||PCIe 3.0 x4 (up to 32 Gb/s) NVMe 1.1||PCIe 3.0 x4 (up to 32 Gb/s) NVMe 1.1|
|Random Read Speeds||Up to 270,000 IOPS||Up to 300,000 IOPS|
|Sequential Read Speeds||Up to 2,200 MB/sec||Up to 2,500 MB/sec|
|Sequential Write Speeds||Up to 900 MB/sec||Up to 1,500 MB/sec|
|Controller||Samsung UBX controller||Samsung UBX controller|
|Type of NAND Flash||Samsung V-NAND||Samsung V-NAND|
|Included software||Magician Software for SSD management||Magician Software for SSD management|
* 5 years or TBW (256 GB: 200 TB, 512 GB: 400 TB), whichever comes faster.
**Based on internal 10 GB file power consumption tests using a 512 GB capacity 850 PRO and 950 PRO. Results may vary based on the user environment.
***Performance may vary based on system hardware and configuration.
****Actual usable capacity may be less (due to formatting, partitioning, operating system, applications, or otherwise).
*****PCI Express and PCIe are registered trademarks of PCI-SIG.
******This reflects the maximum performance of 950 PRO compared to 850 EVO M.2.