- Sale: $129.64 — Discount Provided by Amazon. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $33.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some instances, we will replace or repair it.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Samsung Galaxy A10S A107M 32GB Unlocked GSM DUOS Phone w/ Dual 13MP & 2MP Camera (International Variant/US Compatible LTE) – Black
|Sale:||$129.64 & FREE Returns|
Discount Provided by Amazon.
|Memory Storage Capacity||32 GB|
|Other camera features||Rear, Front|
|Screen Size||6.2 Inches|
|Human Interface Input||Touchscreen|
|Cellular Technology||4G, 2G|
About this item
- 6.2 inch IPS LCD Capacitive Touchscreen, 720 x 1520 pixels Display
- Internal Memory: 32GB, 2GB RAM - microSD Up to 512GB
- Dual Rear Camera 13 MP (f/1.8, 28mm (wide), AF) & 2 MP (f/2.4, depth sensor), LED Flash, Panorama, HDR & 8 MP Front Facing Camera
- Android OS, Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 , Octa-Core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53, PowerVR GE8320
Buy this product as Renewed and save $7.65 off the current New price.
Works and looks like new and backed by the Amazon Renewed Guarantee
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Samsung Galaxy A10S with 6.2 inch HD+ immersive screen with an Infinity-V display that lets you binge-watch at ease and level-up your gaming. Click incredible pictures and shoot amazing videos with a 13MP + 2MP (Depth) dual camera set-up. A 4000 mAh capacity that goes on and on and on so that you get to do more. Unlock your device with just a touch or by holding it up to your face. Super simple, super secure. Be one step ahead with the powerful 3GB RAM that gives you a super snappy experience. With a premium glossy-finish, the new A10s comes in 3 fascinating colors and is sure to turn some heads.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Amazon Customer on December 4, 2019
By Evi parker on August 23, 2020
Top reviews from other countries
A10s - AFTER A MONTH OF USE I HATE IT - SLOW (EVEN AFTER DEFAULTING)
- Randomly SLOW to respond to touch
- Does NOT SCROLL WELL with Facebook, Kijiji, and YouTube - its Visually Choppy (videos do play well, But NEVER has a smooth transition when rotating)
- Often Lags or is slow to respond while inputting text into web browsers, forms or notes, and even sometimes while TEXTING!
- The longer I have this, the more clear it is that this phone simply can NOT KEEP UP with light usage.
- Adding apps like TrueCaller, Nova Launcher, or simply Google Keyboard have proven to be nothing but a laggy choppy waste of my time.
- I Truly miss my older phone, as it simply didn't 'Lag/Stutter';
*yes, I factory defaulted the phone (4 times now).. insured I have ZERO personal apps installed, verified power settings, removed Sim Cards … No there was no change - No matter what I do the phone simply CAN NOT COPE. It is Not smooth … EVER... this is suitable only for someone that has never experienced a smartphone before - Its Poor compared to ANYTHING else in its category.
In Comparison, the Moto G6 PLAY is overall a Smoother phone for general use (its older, and its specs are WAY lower)
- Exactly as advertised. Fast Shipping, Comes with headphones, fast charger and wire, in sealed retail packaging
- battery life as expected, no issues.
- camera quality 6/10 . NOT SMOOTH, low quality image (not crisp even when viewed on the phone)
- videos play smooth (youtube, amazon prime, etc_)
- wifi range is fair
- Dual Sim works Well, no issues with data, calls or texts (other than SLOW RESPONCE TO TYPING)
MY TWO CENTS:
Don't BUY THIS, its CPU is obscure, the skimped out on the hardware too much, and a child toy will yield a better picture quality.
I will replace with phone ASAP .. however I will ONLY commit to buying a new one after I verify it runs simply tasks and apps SMOOTHLY.
Because I am a light user, it took me a while to verify and realize that this is NOT for me... my return window has expired. *figures, right?*
Reviewed in Canada on February 20, 2020
can anyone explain what exactly is international version? so far I feel like I m using a knock off cell phone that is only using Samsung as the name but not actually belong to Samsung as it does not have warranty either. I could be wrong, but if anyone knows for sure about this phone please let me know