Samsung WI-FI All-Share Cast Hub, Wireless HDMI Display Adapter (Black)
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Mirrors phone screen on HDTV
- Interface : Wi-Fi Display (In), HDMI A type(Out)
- Works with any Wi-Fi Display capable device
- Compatible with Galaxy S III, Galaxy Note II, Galaxy S 4, Galaxy S 4 Active, Galaxy S 4 Zoom, Galaxy Note 10.1” (2013 and 2014 edition), Galaxy Note Pro 12.2”, Galaxy Note 8”, Galaxy Tab 3 8”, Galaxy Tab 3 Lite, Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4/10.1/12.2”, Galaxy Tab S 8.4”/10.5”, Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy Mega, Galaxy Mega 2, Galaxy Avant, Galaxy S 5, Galaxy S 5 Active, Galaxy S 5 Sport, Galaxy S 5 mini, Galaxy Alpha, Galaxy Note 4, Galaxy Note Edge, Galaxy S 6 and Galaxy S 6 Edge
- NOTE:Refer User manual,troubleshooting guide and instructional video for assistance.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Wirelessly stream pictures, videos, music and more from your AllShare Cast-enabled device to your HDTV or HDMI display with the Samsung WI-FI All-Share Cast Hub, Wireless HDMI Display Adapter.
From the Manufacturer
Samsung Wi-Fi All-Share Cast HUB
The Samsung Wi-Fi All-Share Cast Hub is a compact and portable Wi-Fi Display receiver. It mirrors your phone screen on an HDTV and works with any Wi-Fi display capable device. The interface has a Wi-Fi Display (In) and an HDMI A type (Out). It can be used for entertainment like movies, pictures, music, and games. You can even use it for presentations in conference rooms or for in an education setting for classroom lectures or assignments. The Wi-Fi All-Share Cast Hub allows for quick and easy pairing with your phone and you can control content and perform actions from your phone. It's compatible with any Wi-Fi display capable device.
Enjoy movies, music, pictures, games, or the web on a big screen TV without the wires. Experience full HD quality as your mobile device mirrors content directly from your phone to your HDTV. Share photos or videos with family, sit back and enjoy movies or tv shows or play Google Play games on the big screen.
At the Office
Use your mobile device as a presentation tool, mirroring documents from your phone to an HDTV, projector, or monitor using the AllShare Cast Dongle and using your mobile device as a controller for presentation.
Easy to Connect
Connect the AllShare Cast Dongle to an AC power source using the travel adapter and to your HDTV utilizing a standard HDMI cable. Launch the AllShare Cast app on your mobile device and select your HDMI device.
Watch video and listen to music from your mobile device at the push of a button. The accessory is similar to HDTV adapters offered by Samsung but mirrors content to your HDTV or monitor without the use of cables running from the AllShare Cast Dongle to your mobile device, freeing up your mobile device to function as a controller.
It mirrors your phone screen on an HDTV. It allows for quick and easy pairing with your phone.
Requires standard HDMI cable and microUSB charging cable (cables sold separately).
- All-Share Wireless HUB
- HDMI Cable
- microUSB Travel Charger (Also charges phone separately)
- User Guide
- Interface: Wi-Fi Display (In), HDMI A type (Out)
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have just received mine, watched some of the many YouTube vids on how easy it is and got all answered as it works as advertised:
OVERVIEW - [ I am running SPRINT, Note II, wife has new S6 Edge, all Samsung ]
- You don't need WiFi on phone, local, or other hot spots to make this work: the All-share has its own, built in 'private wifi' network of sorts that sync with the Samsung feature called SCREEN MIRRORING.
- Engaging the Screen Mirroring is this way : SETTINGS --> SCREEN MIRRORING --> On
- You generally do these steps to make this work
1. plug in the All-Share
2. light goes red indicating on
3. plug in HDMI cable from All-Share to TV
4. All-Share RESET BUTTON --> PRESS --> Go to next step within 10-20 seconds or you'll need to repeat 4-5 again till right.
5. PHONE: SETTINGS --> SCREEN MIRRORING --> ON
6. Follow the setup codes as they appear on screen, it'll step you through it.
7. All-Share light goes to BLUE
- works in phone rotation mode : I like landscape for a more regular presentation
- vol on phone is not enough so you'll need to boost TV's vol. REMEMBER [oh, you'll always forget] to adjust vols on both devices when not connected this way: RIGHT, NOT. you'll always blast yourself.
- quick, easy, and REFLECTS ALL on your phone to the connected TV : ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT.
share pics, apps, games, TV, movies, YouTube, PANDORA ... whatever whatever to a larger screen
- can take ANYWHERE as it needs no other network interface other than your phone.
- BETTER than ChromeCast which I also purchased [Best Buy steered me wrong] ChromeCast requires a separate, working, WiFi network.
I was waiting for Xfinity to be installed [needed a trench] and had no options other than Web. So, wife's phone needed to broadcast her movie to ChromeCast on her phone while I engaged MY WiFi HotSpot on my phone to create the necessary network for her phone and ChromeCast to communicate: See, Sprint's version of Hot Spot cannot have WiFi running at the same time, you can only be a broadcaster, so when Hot Spot is on, your WiFi turns off. As soon as I turned on the Hot Spot and then tried to beam movies using my connect to ChromeCast, the Hot Spot would shut off when it tried to beam using my WiFi... and vice versa: It was a no win. Convoluted but we did get it to work.
- All-Share has a 'private WiFi' of sorts and no need for other devices.
ChromeCast ONLY works with specific apps, not all, like XFINITY on Demand, but the All-Share does!!! it does with anything on your phone, you are just MIRRORING the device to a larger display and speaker format.
- CONTROLS remain on your phone for the app/software being used. It now becomes a 'remote control' of sorts.
Not a fan of extended warranties, as this was basically a low price point anyway.
Must have: Sharing pics for family on a larger format or whatever on larger format is easy with this.
ChromeCast DOES seem to work better for the apps it supports [Netflix etc.] but, hey, this is a must have.
PS: Screen delay is minimal. IF your reception on your phone is lagging or has refreshes, that's not a problem of the All-Share, but your connectivity.
UPDATE: Dec 3, 2015: One thing to note, IF you have problems with your device, no matter how new, it is most likely the operating system update from android. I've noticed the ease in which un-altered [read factory settings and software] made this a ease to connect, BUT a newer NOTE II had issues. It kept saying "new software downloaded, you will need to reboot to use" when I rebooted it was still a no go. Frustrating for that device. Still not resolved and is a bug. I've read on the Internet that the fix is to RESET TO FACTORY DEFAULTS but THAT will wipe out all on your phone causing you to re-install all your apps, pictures etc etc etc :( PAIN. Since we are using tablets mostly for sharing pics etc on the TV this isn't an issue, because these tablets were 'free' from SPRINT. Key to keeping them 'free' is to put into AIRPLANE mode and NOT connect using the provided CELL service and their data use plan. We use WIFI only in the house for Web etc. and the connections are free doing it that way [think Starbucks using their WIFI and not your cell].
Update after 6 months of usage:
We are still using this Samsung WiFi all share cast hub in our daughters room with her Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition and it still works great. We have no interference between the Samsung WIFI hub and others items she has in her room such as her Apple smartphone or her new Asus laptop. And we see no interference in our bedroom down the hall with our smartphone, television or tablet.
There are a few small cons with the device but these can be gotten around. At first we mounted this to the back of the television to keep it out of view. But in doing so realized it blocks part of the WiFi signal. So now we have it mounted at the bottom of the television. Being it is a black box on a black television it does not look bad. And at times there can be a slight lag between screen sharing if playing a big video, like a movie, and trying to run many apps in the background. It would be wise to shut down as much as one can before trying to stream to the television.
We would recommend this product to others as it has worked well without problems for this household.
We were not paid nor discounted in any way, shape nor form to give our honest opinion of this. We believe it is important to give an honest and accurate review to assist in their purchasing decisions. As we would want the same in return.
If you found our review helpful, please select YES below.