2 Year Portable Electronic Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 (41mm, GPS, Bluetooth) Smart Watch with Advanced Health monitoring, Fitness Tracking , and Long lasting Battery - Mystic Silver (US Version)
|With Deal:||$339.00 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$60.99 (15%)|
|Supported Application||Phone, GPS, Camera, Heart Rate Monitor|
About this item
- STYLE YOU CAN COUNT ON: Galaxy Watch3 combines style—two sizes, two finishes, three colors and, 50,000 plus¹ watch faces-with military-grade durability² and water resistance³.
- LEAVE YOUR PHONE BEHND: Galaxy Watch3 gives you the freedom to call, text, stream music and get notifications via Bluetooth connectivity.
- ⁴You can share the PDF report of your ECG recording with your health care provider using the Samsung Health Monitor app on your compatible Galaxy phone.
- BATTERY BUILT FOR ENDURANCE: The Galaxy Watch3’s long-lasting battery can go for more than a day ⁵on a single charge, and you can always get a quick boost from your compatible Galaxy phone with Wireless Power Share⁶.
- STRONGER INSIGHTS. NEXT-LEVEL FITNESS: Spend your time moving while Galaxy Watch3 tracks seven popular activities automatically. Get more out of each movement thanks to built-in run coaching⁷.
- LEVEL UP YOUR DOWNTIME: Galaxy Watch3’s automatic sleep tracker offers insights on how to get a better night’s sleep. It also monitors your stress level and helps you recenter with breathing guides.
- SMART WATCH. SMART LIFE: Integrated Bixby voice functionality⁸ can read your texts, make a call or initiate coaching on command and on the go. Samsung Pay⁹ lets you leave home without a wallet. And a multilayered defense-grade security platform keeps all your data safe.
Buy this product as Renewed and save $19.03 off the current New price.
Works and looks like new and backed by the Amazon Renewed Guarantee
Frequently bought together
More to consider from our brands
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Compare with similar items
Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 (44mm, GPS, Bluetooth), Aqua Black (US Version)
Samsung Galaxy Watch (42mm, GPS, Bluetooth) – Midnight Black (US Version)
Samsung Galaxy Watch Active (40MM, GPS, Bluetooth ) Smart Watch with Fitness Tracking, and Sleep Analysis - Black (US Version)
SAMSUNG GEAR S3 FRONTIER Smartwatch 46MM (Bluetooth Only) - Dark Grey (Renewed)
The most advanced Samsung smartwatch is now also the most stylish. The Galaxy Watch3 combines powerful technology with a premium, customizable design so you can manage the day-to-day from your wrist, beautifully. No matter where life takes you, connect to your favorite apps from your wrist via Bluetooth. Keep an eye on wellness with advanced health monitoring, ¹and go for days without charging. ¹This device and related software are not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, mitigation, treatment or prevention of disease.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. ECG is still not available at writing this.
2. VO2MAX is way off and innacurate. Tested it against lab tested VO2MAX and it was off by a mile.
3. Heart Rate is never correct, O2 sensor seems to give many erroneous readings.
4. Running assistance voice is annoying, voice operation doesn't work as well as competing voice service (siri, google assistant)
4. Watch is leather and drags on skin while running causing redness after first run.
5. I took 2 calls using this and both calls dropped, since then I just use my cell phone out of fear of it just rando dropping.
Battery life. The "multi-day" claim is pure marketing. With watch face always on (brightness at 6), continuous HR monitoring and no workout tracking, the battery is dropping at a rate of about 20% every 4 hours. You do the math.
HR monitoring. I had a couple of treadmill run of about 30 minutes each, for the first one it lost HR after a few minutes into it, and never recovered. The second one it did a little better, but still struggled to keep up, frequently losing HR reading.
So yeah I'd say if you want a fancy smart watch, it will probably do just fine. If you want serious fitness tracking, just get a Garmin. Nothing else comes close.
Wanted to add a review about the watch itself now that my husband uses it. He was up in the air about whether he'd really enjoy it or not but he hasn't been able to stop playing with it and loves it. I was initially worried the larger 45mm size would look too big but its perfect on him. I definitely recommend the watch! It honestly looks better in person than in the videos or online photos. He's been getting a lot compliments on it, too!