Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.82 shipping
Samsung Gear IconX (2018 Edition) Bluetooth Cord-free Fitness Earbuds, w/On-board 4Gb MP3 Player (US Version with Warranty) - Black
|Price:||To see our price, add this item to your cart. You can always remove it later. Why?|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- 5 hours of Bluetooth streaming, 7 hours of MP3 listening, 4 hours talk time*
- Speak commands via Bixby or Google Voice and control your music with just a tap or swipe
- Meet your fitness goals with speed, distance, calorie tracking and real-time voice guidance
- Find the perfect fit with multiple sizes of ear-tips and wing-tips right in the box
- iOS/Mac users: Samsung Gear IconX can be used to stream music or take calls from your iOS handset or tablet. Fitness Functions that require the use of Samsung S-Health app are not available for iOS
|What you need to know – This product has a serial number that uniquely identifies the item. When your order ships, Amazon will scan the serial number and add it to the history of the order. Should the item go missing before it arrives, Amazon may register the serial number with loss and theft databases to prevent fraudulent use or resale of the item. There is no action required from you and the serial number will only be used to prevent fraudulent activity associated with the missing item.|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Samsung Gear IconX Fitness Earbuds
Wherever you’re going, take your favorite songs along with Samsung Gear IconX fitness earbuds. With the freedom of a completely wireless design and long-lasting battery power, you can move to the music at every workout while keeping track of how far you go.
Enjoy the Freedom
Just plug your lightweight Gear IconX buds into each ear and turn up the tunes. With no cords or wires to untangle, it’s really that simple.
All Your Music, All in One Place
The Gear IconX doesn’t just stream music via Bluetooth—it also stores and plays it. Store up to 1,000 songs with 4GB of built-in storage, and then listen to them by using controls on the earbuds.
Power that Keeps Up
When it’s time to power up, get a full hour of play time from just ten minutes of plug-in time. Need to recharge on the go? Just stick your Gear IconX in the carrying case. With its own integrated battery, the case packs nearly another full charge.
Tap. Swipe. Speak.
Tap or swipe your earbuds to switch to the next song, answer a call and turn on ambient sound. Or just speak commands via Bixby or Google Voice. And when you take out your earbuds, the music automatically stops playing.
Can I customize Gear IconX to fit my ear?
Gear IconX comes with 3 different size earbuds & wingtips. We recommend trying all sizes to find the perfect fit for your ear.
What are the activity tracking features?
With S Health you can track your time, distance, pace & calories burned. When the Gear IconX detects activity, walk or run tracking functions are automatically activated and the device will start tracking and recording.
Can I track my Gear IconX if I lose them?
Yes, you can use 'Find My Earbuds' in the Gear app to relocate your lost Gear IconX. By enabling this feature, the Gear IconX will make a beeping noise to help you find them.
Can I use Gear IconX with my Android Tablet or iOS Device?
Yes, you can use IconX with your tablet or iOS device to stream music & answer phone calls. However, a Gear Manager application is not currently available for Android Tablets or iOS devices.
Does the Gear IconX support wireless file transfers?
Yes, the Gear IconX supports Bluetooth wireless file transfers. However, USB connected transfer is recommended for fast, multiple file transfers.
Compare Samsung Wireless Audio Options
Android and iOS Compatibility
(1) iOS compatibility: compatible with select Bluetooth capable devices using Android 4.4 and higher with at least 1.5 GB RAM. Music streaming and hands-free controls available to iOS users only via Bluetooth. For best results, connect with compatible Samsung Galaxy devices. (2) Only available via MAC APP (3) Samsung Health 5.13v or higher required (4) Supported by Android devices only via Gear Manager (Mobile APP) (5) Connect to Gear Manager at least once
Compare with similar items
ELWN Flight True Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds w/Built-in Mic | HD Sound | Sweat & Water Resistant | Custom Fit Options
Jabra Elite Sport True Wireless Waterproof Fitness & Running Earbuds with Heart Rate and Activity Tracker - Advanced wireless connectivity and charging case - 4.5 Hour
Sony WF1000X/BM1 Premium Noise Cancelling True Wireless Headphones - Black (WF1000X/B)
B&O PLAY by Bang & Olufsen Beoplay E8 Premium Truly Wireless Bluetooth Earphones
Bragi - The Dash Truly Wireless Smart Earphones
|Price||Add to cart to see price. Why?||$99.99||$198.99||$178.00||$250.91||$124.95|
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||eBags||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||NextGen Outlet|
|Item Dimensions||5.1 x 5.2 x 6 in||—||4.72 x 1.75 x 7.09 in||4.96 x 2.36 x 6.02 in||6 x 6 x 2 in||0.89 x 0.55 x 0.87 in|
|Item Weight||0.71 ounces||—||2.8 ounces||0.57 lb||0.6 lb||0.48 ounces|
|Additional Features||Noise Cancellation||—||Noise Cancellation, Microphone||Hands-Free Calling, Wireless, Noise Cancelling||—||Bragi has created a design that securely stays in your ears, even in extreme situations and strenuous activities.|
Samsung SM-R140NZKAXAR Gear IconX (2018 Edition) Cord-free Fitness Earbuds (US Version with Warranty) - Black
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Sound: these are fantastic. Not a lot of bass, but clear sounds nonetheless. Could had been better. 4 stars.
Note: changing the sound quality with the equalizer settings has fixed the sound quality. Recommend it if you know how to use it.
Connection: 5 stars. No complains.
Calling: Same as using your phone to call. They don't give any problems. 5 stars.
Ambient sound: Sounds as if you were going through a water fall. You can hear, no doubt. But, you'll hear things louder than usual and yes, they sound weird when you talk. 3.5 stars.
Battery: Fixed from the 2016 issue with a shut down button. So far, you can keep your charges for a week or more (by using the shut down button). They do allow 5 hours of power (tested). 5 stars
Single piece: You have to go into settings and change your sound option to mono if you're using one. You can still use some features (functions) with just one of them. They're both touch sensitive. 5 stars.
Sensitivity: you will get used to them. However, if moving or placing them on, they do activate rather quickly. They're not bad, unless you're that person who sweats and needs to dry up. 4 stars
Feel: they are comfortable after you switch the wing tips to the right size. They're very small in actual size. After a while you'll actually forget you're using them. But I want to address something. The small plastic on the top where the wing tips are is very uncomfortable. It will irritate your ears. My recommendation is to move the buds clock wise and counter clock wise until you can't feel it anymore. However, after a while, you'll feel it again. 3.5 stars.
Find my gear: These are not GPS enabled. However, they give out a sound that you can hear (not loud). They'll beep for 3 minutes and then stop. They need to put more effort into this feature. This is the main thing that these buds will need. They're not loud enough to hear if it's under your couch.. 2 stars.
Overall: the performance on these buds are amazing once you get used to it. You do have to mess with it for a while.
Extra info: these buds will have another issue (all earphones has this problem). Your earwax and sweat will cause the gears to sound lower than normal. I recommend cleaning the grill that covers the speakers if that happens.
Also, the battery does slowly drain from the case. So you will need to shut them off using the shut down button on the top where the wing tips are. It's behind the plastic point. Hold it for 7 seconds with a paper clip or a needle to shut them off.
Final edit: if you're reading other reviewers about the low sound problem, please read where your earwax will cause this issue. Clean the grill every month or 2 weeks depending on your usage. Or better yet, remove it and keep the area clean whenever you see the earwax.
Final edit#2: these has been updated for better sound in ambient and now has an equilizer.
1. Inconspicuous. In the office, I can enjoy my music without looking like I'm slacking off with cans on my head. Also nice when you go for a walk at lunch break or whenever. Couldn't do this with my Marshalls and definitely not with my Beats.
2. Sound quality. Excellent, as long as you're not delusional. At what point did you expect $150 (as of the time of my purchase) earbuds would provide ear-shattering base, amazing highs etc? Know what you're buying before you buy it people. Even when listening to music I have listened to before on better sounding equipment, the sound is better than acceptable. Not barely passable, but actually enjoyable to listen to.
3. Touch controls are very responsive. I do not understand the criticism as I do not have particularly dexterous or small fingers (6' 5" used to lift heavily at the gym), yet even I can work the controls. When they don't work, I actually know what I did wrong. No false inputs.
4. Watching videos, as has been mentioned by other reviewers, is a pleasure. No sync issues between buds, as reported by others.
5. Standard tips and wings that came with the earbuds fit in my ears. This was a surprise as I'm one of those people for whom ear pods simply fall out.
6. Solid build quality
7. Very light. They look and feel like they would be heavier but I guess either I was blessed with powerful ears or these are light.
1. Sometimes, the earbuds lose sync for about 2 seconds. Frequency would be about once every 10 uses. No big deal but when it happens it's very startling.
2. The fit can be a bit too snug if you accidentally press the earbuds in as you twist into place. Do not do this and they do not cause discomfort.
3. I do not believe I can connect to PC and phone simultaneously. After getting it connected to my laptop, it would not connect to Note 8 until I disconnected from laptop.
4. I have yet to test battery life fully but I've been listening to music via bluetooth for maybe 2 hours now and battery life is still over 75% (going off the graphic in the app). Yeah, how about an actual numerical value for battery percentage Samsung?
5. I can't get Bixby or Google Assistant to work reliably yet. I'm not sure if the earbuds are hearing me or the phone is the one responding.
Other than that, this is an excellent product and I would wholeheartedly recommend for anyone.