From the Manufacturer
- The SC-D353 is packed with features and value. The camcorder sports a streamlined body for easy carrying, and plenty of value-enhancing features. A 680K CCD and 20x optical / 900x digital zoom provide excellent picture clarity and high recording flexibility. A viewfinder and 2.5 inch LCD screen lets users plan their shots, edit scenes, and playback video. The camera also features enhanced image quality with DSP6 digital signal processing technology, and upgraded USB streaming capabilities (VGA, 30 frames per second).
- Multi OSD Language
You can select the desired OSD language among English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Polish and Dutch.
- Digital Data Transfer Function with IEEE1394
By incorporating the IEEE 1394 (i.LINK is a serial data transfer protocol and interconnectivity system, used to transmit DV data) high speed data transport port, both moving and still images can be transferred to a PC, making it possible to produce or edit various images.
- USB Interface for Digital Image Data Transfer
You can transfer images to a PC using the USB interface without an add-on card.
The photo function lets you capture an object as a still along with sound, while in camera mode.
- 900x Digital Zoom
Allows you to magnify an image up to 900 times its original size.
- Color TFT LCD
A high-resolution color TFT LCD gives you clean, sharp images as well as the ability to review your recordings immediately.
- Digital Image Stabilizer (DIS)
The DIS compensates for any handshake, reducing unstable images particularly at high magnification.
- Various Digital Effects
The digital effects allows you to give your films a special look by adding various special effects.
- Back Light Compensation (BLC)
The BLC function compensates for the bright background behind a subject you're recording.
- Program AE
The program AE enables you to alter the shutter speed and aperture to suit the type of scene / action to be filmed.
- Digital Still Camera Function
- Using Memory card, you can easily record and playback standard still images.
- You can transfer standard still images on the Memory card to your PC using the USB interface.
- MPEG Recording
MPEG recording makes it possible to record video onto a memory card.
- AC Adapter
- Lithium Ion Battery
- AC Cord
- Lithium Cell (for clock)
- A/V Cable
- Shoulder Strap
- USB Cable
- Software CD
- Lens Cover
- Quick Guide