4-Year Portable Electronics Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Samsung Level On Wireless Noise Canceling Headphones, Black Sapphire-Retail packaging
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Stylish, foldable design with Active Noise Cancellation for crystal clear audio
- 3.5mm Wired or Bluetooth wireless connectivity
- Smart Touch, button-free controls
- 11 hours of talk/listening time ANC On, 23 hours of talk/listening time ANC Off
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
At a Glance:
- Active Noise Cancellation for crystal clear music and calls
- 3.5mm wired or Bluetooth wireless connectivity
- Smart Touch, button-free controls
- Convenient folding design
- S Voice and smart commands for phone connectivity
- Tap-to-pair NFC pairing
- Bluetooth 3.0 compatible
- Samsung Level application support
Samsung Level On Wireless
Noise Canceling Headphones
Introducing the new Samsung Level On Wireless headphones. Offering both wired and wireless, these versatile headphones are the perfect solution for consumers who appreciate both premium sound and the freedom that wireless technology has to offer. The Level On Wireless works with Samsung Galaxy smartphones and tablets or any device with built-in Bluetooth technology or 3.5mm connectivity.
The soft, breathable ear pads and headband cushion allow for hours of listening, with a convenient fold-up design for easy transport. Level On Wireless also features Active Noise Cancellation, built-in NFC pairing, and premium aptX sound technology for a superior listening experience.
Active Noise Cancellation
Active noise cancellation blocks unwanted ambient noise by adding noise cancelling signals to the playback sound making the Level On Wireless perfect for busy environments, air travel and taking calls on the go. The Samsung Level On Wireless utilizes a 4 MIC Hybrid ANC mechanism and high quality analog scheme to create superior active noise cancellation. Additionally, Samsung Level On Active Noise Cancellation includes a specially designed EQ circuit to maintain the sound color even when Active Noise Cancellation is shut off.
Ergonomic and Comfortable
Designed to maximize listening comfort, the Level On Wireless is great for long flights or an evening of music. The ultra-soft ear cushions and padded headband work with the lightly-tensioned frame for a fatigue-free listening experience.
Wireless Studio Sound
High-definition 40mm drivers combine with Active Noise Cancellation to deliver exceptionally clear sound with full dynamic range and powerful bass at any volume. Active Noise Cancellation can be turned on and off, and audio pass-through means you can always listen to your devices, even when the noise cancellation is off.
The Samsung Level App
Use the Level App to access and control advanced settings on your Level On Wireless headset from your paired Android device. (Search Samsung Level on the Google Play store to download.) Change your Samsung SoundAlive settings, activate the Volume Monitor for hearing protection, check your headphone battery status, and even get quick access to up to four of your favorite apps on the Level On Wireless Quick Panel.
Ergonomic, smart command touch controls built into the headset frame keep music and phone controls easy, intuitive and right at your fingertips. Controls include volume, track forward/backward, play/pause, and S voice mode.
Samsung Level On PN-900 Wireless Headphones, Black Sapphire
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
UPDATE: I was issued a VISA gift card, which bleeds money for every month you don't use it and has no cash value, as a refund from Samsung for less than my purchase price.
EDIT: The day after I posted this the headband broke. Until then the headphones were usable so I gave it two stars, now it's completely unusable so I'm dropping it to one. I'm on the phone with Samsung support now, they say it's eligible for replacement so if that goes through I'll bump this to four stars. They were a great set of headphones while they lasted, but I'd recommend something else based on reliability.
EDIT 2: After about two weeks from shipping the broken headphones out, I received $175 in Visa gift cards, so faith restored in them and pushing my review back to 4/5 stars.
• Sound pretty balanced.
• Arguably more comfortable with better noise cancellation than my flimsy Beats Studio Pro Wireless 2.0 that snapped in half.
• Less expensive than comparable Beats.
• On-ear design was pretty comfortable even for the duration of a 5-hour flight and while sleeping.
• Volume output is weaker than my Beats Studio Pro Wireless 2.0, my BeyerDynamic DT770 Pros and my old JVC HA-RX700 (these are a crazy-good value if you need a batch of headphones for use for monitoring in a studio, provided to don't care about sound bleed). The sounds is also weaker than my PowerBeats. But the noise-cancellation is good so the volume doesn't need to overcompensate for outside noise. Regardless, I run these at max volume all the time and still am left wanting more.
• Bluetooth connectivity with my iPhone has occasional issue that require that I forget the device and reconnect. The sound output will be barely present even with volume cranked on phone (so low that it sounds like a distant telephone receiver).
• Cannot use the cord or wireless headset controls when connected to Apple products.
Overall, I think I was happier with my Beats Studio Pro Wireless 2.0 headphones but they were so flimsy, support was so unhelpful and the cost was so high that I refuse to go back. I think these Samsung headphones are better in some ways (noise-cancelling is definitely batter, cost is lower) but the rest is subjective. These win on value, though.