|Item model number||MB-MC64DA/AM|
|Item Weight||0.018 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||0.59 x 0.04 x 0.43 inches|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||0.59 x 0.04 x 0.43 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||July 23, 2015|
Samsung 64GB Evo Plus Class 10 Micro SDXC with Adapter 80MB/S (MB-MC64DA/AM)
|Memory Type||Micro SDXC|
|Speed Class||Class 10|
|Memory Storage Capacity||64 GB|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Up to 80MB/s transfer speed
- Works with cell phones, smartphones, Android Tablets, Tablet PCs.
- Great speed and performance for Full HD video recording, high resolution pictures, mobile gaming, music and more.
- Water proof, Temperature proof, x-ray proof, magnetic proof
- Compatible with devices with Micro SDHC and Micro SDXC slots.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
SanDisk 64GB Ultra microSDXC UHS-I Memory Card with Adapter - 100MB/s, C10, U1, Full HD, A1, Micro SD Card - SDSQUAR-064G-GN6MA
Samsung 128GB EVO Plus Class 10 Micro SDXC with Adapter (MB-MC128GA)
SAMSUNG: EVO Select 128GB microSDXC UHS-I U3 100MB/s Full HD & 4K UHD Memory Card with Adapter (MB-ME128HA)
SanDisk 64GB Extreme microSDXC UHS-I Memory Card with Adapter - C10, U3, V30, 4K, A2, Micro SD - SDSQXA2-064G-GN6MA
Samsung 64GB MicroSDXC EVO Plus Memory Card w/ Adapter (MB-MC64GA)
|Sold By||PAL Distributors||Amazon.com||US EcoZone||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Yiouma-US|
|Computer Memory Size||64 GB||64 GB||128 GB||—||64 GB||64 GB|
|Digital Storage Capacity||64 GB||64 GB||128 GB||128 GB||64 GB||64 GB|
|Flash Memory Type||Micro SDXC||MicroSD||SDXC||Micro SDXC||Micro SD||Micro SDXC|
|Item Dimensions||0.59 x 0.04 x 0.43 inches||0.59 x 0.03 x 0.43 inches||0.59 x 0.43 x 0.04 inches||0.59 x 0.04 x 0.43 inches||0.04 x 0.59 x 0.43 inches||0.59 x 0.43 x 0.04 inches|
|Item Weight||0.02 ounces||0.18 ounces||0.02 ounces||0.48 ounces||0.16 ounces||0.02 ounces|
|Memory Storage Capacity||64 GB||64 GB||128 GB||128 GB||64 GB||64 GB|
|Secure Digital Association Speed Class||Class 10||Class 10||Class 10||Class 10||Class 10||Class 10|
Get the most out of your smartphone or tablet PC with Samsung EVA 64 GB microSD memory card. This high-performance memory card features read speeds of up to 80 MB/s for transferring music, photos, and videos and is UHS enabled to capture full HD video. Waterproof, temperature proof, Magnet proof, and X-Ray proof, This reliable memory card ensures your files remain safe during life's little mishaps. An included SD Adapter lets you use the card with your digital camera, laptop, or desktop computer.
Return within 14 days. Return label will not be issued.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Here is the list of Samsung Micro-SD models and their respective virtues:
1. EVO: This is the economy model. Like all Samsung cards, it is reliable and high-quality. But its Read & Write speeds are lowest of all models: it is rated at 48 MB/s (and at least 30% slower in real usage). Also, it is not quite as 'weather-proof' as the higher-end models. Even so, the EVO is perfect to use a smartphone's external SD for STORAGE of files, such as photos, documents, videos, and system back-ups. The EVO is the best quality Micro-SD for a budget price.
2. EVO PLUS (aka EVO SELECT): This is Samsung's mid-tier Micro-SD. Its speed is rated up to 80 MB/s. Based upon my own tests involving real world usage, the Read speeds consistently fall in the low 70s MB/s...which is about 40% faster than the plain EVO. However, the Write speeds are not much better than the EVO. Also, the Evo Select (aka Plus) is more resistant to adverse environmental conditions...which makes it a better choice if the card is often used outdoors (such as in a smartphone). PERSONALLY, I bought the EVO PLUS to use as my Note 4's external SD for storage of photos and music. I wanted the faster Read speed since I often access the music files. (For storage used mostly as an 'archive', the plain EVO is fine.)
3. PRO: The advertised Read/ Write Speeds are "Up to 90MB/s Read and 80MB/s Write speed". I previously purchased a PRO 32 GB card...and the true speeds are more like low 80s for Read and mid-70s for Write...which is quite respectable for a Micro SD card. The PRO serves best for those who regularly shoot video with their smartphones and have the 'camera' save to external Micro SD card. The faster write speeds makes for a smoother transfer of video footage to 'storage'.
4. PRO PLUS (aka PRO SELECT): This is the PREMIER Micro-SD card rated "Up to 95MB/s Read and 90MB/s Write speed". My real world testing showed actual Read speeds in the mid-80s and Write speeds in the high-70s to low-80s (which is outstanding for a micro SD card). I personally bought the PRO PLUS for my Note 7 to shoot Ultra HD video, which is about the only reason to buy this card.
The Pro Plus fast Read/ Write speeds are best for 4K and 3D video recording....but beyond that benefit, the PRO PLUS (or SELECT) is overkill for most ordinary users.
The VERDICT is: EVO PLUS / SELECT is an Excellent Value for a Mid-Tier Micro-SD Card
Samsung's EVO PLUS / SELECT offers the best compromise between value and performance. Not Samsung's fastest micro SD but not Samsung's most expensive card either. The Evo Plus (Select) is the best choice for most consumers (who don't shoot video frequently).
NOTE: Samsung vs Sandisk.
In my opinion, Samsung and Sandisk are the best manufacturers of reliable, high-quality Micro SD cards. In fact, I find very little difference between those two brands. HOWEVER, I do prefer the Samsung Micro SD for use in Samsung mobile devices...while I prefer Sandisk for NON-Samsung mobile devices, such as LG.
To check the SD card, I use two free, simple-to-run apps: SD Insight, and h2testw.
SD Insight is an Android app you download from the Play Store and run on your cell phone or tablet. It will check the header on the SD card for the manufacturer's logo and display it -- no logo means it isn't genuine. Although SD Insight reports a size, it is just listing the information that is embedded in the header, which can be rigged to show a greater than actual size -- it doesn't actually test for size.. So we can't rely on SD Insight for size verification.
H2testw is a small Windows software program you run on your PC, There is no Apple version. You can download it for free from the original German developer here: (...) It has an English toggle, so you don't need to speak German. H2testw actually writes a test file to each sector of the SD card, then attempts to read them. If it can't read them, then that infers a phantom (nonexistent) sector. H2testw has become the gold standard for verifying SD size, and has actually been used in legal proceedings,
You have been warned to be wary, and now you armed with verification tools -- use them.
Update on the product Amazon customer service contacted me very quickly. problem was resolved to my satisfaction. five stars too customer service thank you.
With this purchase, the microSD card from is genuine and of the size and speed advertised. The vendor is selling product as described.
I am currently using the SD card for my LGG4, and it is working as expected. Thank you!
Top reviews from other countries
update seller responds quickly not sure what is wrong with card now reads corrupted , great seller , maybe i just got a bad card , it happens .
seller waqs great offered to end new card when i returned defective card , great seller , thanks
Stay away from this 64 gb card you don't get what you pay for ! not pleased
I'm assuming that the /APC SKU indicates it was manufactured for the Asia/Pacific/China market, whereas /AM would have been for the Americas. The back product packaging is in English/Chinese. I guess they bought a bunch of these intended for the Chinese market at a cheaper price and resold them here as the "American" variant.
Aside from that, the unit appears to not be a fake. It passed H2testw with speeds of 80 MB/s read, 20 MB/s write. I hope the /APC variant isn't less reliable/durable than the /AM variant. Pretty happy with it so far.
My seller was EnjoyGadgets.
They are both made in the Philippines. Some Amazon customers say Samsung does make cards in the Philippines.
The read speed on the 64 is 46.11MB/s and writes at 17.23MB/s on A1 SD Bench app, that is good. But the 32gb one has fast random write speeds
2.6MB/s , but the 64 is much slower. Not sure why. Different formating? Lesser quality control?
All those fake card review make you wonder. They seem to perform reasonably well.
Seem to work fine in my tablet , and a reasonable price.