Samsung 64GB PRO Class 10 Micro SDXC up to 90MB/s with Adapter (MB-MG64DA/AM)
|Price:||$98.89 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Up to 90MB/s Read Speed, 80MB/s Write Speed.
- Ultra-fast:Capture Video and Photos 4x Faster than Typical Memory Cards, and Transfer up to 660 Photos/Minute.
- Extra Powerful: Maximize the Storage Capacity of your Advanced Devices and Store Everything from Photos & Songs to HD Video
- Built to Last: Waterproof, Temperature Proof, X-ray Proof and Magnetic Proof. Your Photos, Videos & More Stay Safe and Protected
- UHS-1, compatible to HS interface.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||VP TECH DIRECT||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Open Group Wireless||Amazon.com||OMAGEAR|
|RAM Size||64 GB||64 GB||64 GB||64 GB||128 GB||128 GB|
|Digital Storage Capacity||64 GB||64 GB||64 GB||64 GB||128 GB||128 GB|
|Flash Memory Type||MicroSDXC||—||MicroSDXC||Micro Secure Digital High-Capacity (MicroSDHC)||Micro SD||microsdxc|
|Item Dimensions||0.04 x 0.43 x 0.59 in||0.43 x 0.59 x 0.59 in||0.59 x 0.04 x 0.43 in||0.04 x 0.59 x 0.43 in||0.04 x 0.59 x 0.43 in||1.73 x 2.36 x 0.04 in|
|Item Weight||0.02 ounces||—||0.18 ounces||0.02 ounces||0.16 ounces||0.64 ounces|
|Memory Storage Capacity||64||64 GB||64 GB||64 GB||128 GB||128 GB|
|Secure Digital Association Speed Class||Class 10||Class 10||Class 10||—||Class 10||—|
|Size||64 GB||64 GB||64GB||—||128GB||—|
Get the most out of your smartphone or tablet with Samsung's PRO 64 GB microSD Memory Card. This high-performance memory card features extremely fast read speeds of up to 90 MB/s for quick transfer of music, apps, photos, and videos and is UHS-1 enabled for Full HD and 3D video recording. Waterproof, temperature proof, magnet proof, and X-ray proof, this reliable memory card ensures your files remain safe during life's little mishaps. An included SD adapter lets you use the card with your digital camera, laptop, or desktop computer.
Extremely fast read speeds of up to 90 MB/s enable quick transfer of music, apps, photos, and videos. View larger.
UHS-1 enabled for smooth Full HD and 3D video recording. View larger.
Designed for the Latest Smartphones and Tablets
This ultra-high-speed memory card is ideal for your high-end smartphone or tablet PC. Its fast read speeds keep up with the demands of mobile apps and save you time when downloading or moving portfolios containing high-resolution, large-capacity files.
Shoot Seamless Full HD or 3D Video
Capture special moments as vividly as you experience them. This memory card is Class 10 and UHS Speed Class 1 rated, which means it records smooth Full HD and 3D video.
Ultra-Fast Read and Write Speeds for Better Performance
Ultra-fast read speeds of up to 90 MB/s make transferring photos, videos, music, and other media files to your smartphone or tablet PC extremely quick. Write speeds of up to 80 MB/s let you capture shots four times faster than conventional microSD cards. When shooting in continuous burst mode, you can capture up to 660 photos (8 MB) per minute.
Huge Storage Capacity for Thousands of Photos and MP3s
The card's generous 64 GB capacity holds more than 37,000 photos (8-megapixel), 1,110 minutes of HD video, or almost 15,000 songs. This means you can download and store more media files and apps on your smartphone or tablet.
Built to Withstand Extreme Conditions
This waterproof and temperature-proof card can withstand up to 24 hours in seawater and in temperatures ranging from -13 to 185 degrees F. It also protects your data from damage caused by airport X-ray machines and resists up to 13 times the magnetic force of home theater speakers.
Includes SD Adapter for Use with PCs and Digital Cameras
The Samsung PRO 64 GB microSD Memory Card includes an adapter so you can use your card with SD-enabled devices such as digital cameras, laptops, and printers. This lets you easily transfer photos, music, and video content from your mobile device to your computer or any other device with an SD slot.
What's in the Box
Samsung PRO 64 GB microSD Card and SD adapter.
PRO 64GB microSD Memory Card with Adapter
At a Glance:
- High-performance memory card for smartphones and tablets
- Read speeds up to 90 MB/s for ultra-fast file transfer from card to computer
- Write speeds up to four times faster than conventional microSD cards
- 64 GB storage capacity holds thousands of photos or MP3s
- UHS-1 enabled for recording Full HD or 3D video
- Waterproof, temperature proof, magnet proof, and X-ray proof
- Includes adapter for use with SD-enabled devices
Capture shots four times faster than conventional microSD cards. View larger.
Find the Right Memory Card for Your Devices
|Capacity||SD Adapter Included: |
8GB, 16GB, 32GB
|8GB, 16GB, 32GB||SD Adapter Included: |
16GB, 32GB, 64GB
|16GB, 32GB||SD Adapter Included: |
16GB, 32GB, 64GB
|16GB, 32GB, 64GB|
|Device Compatibility||Cellular Phones, Smart Phones, Tablet PCs||Digital Cameras, DSLRs, Camcorders, PCs||Cellular Phones, Smart Phones, Tablet PCs||Digital Cameras, DSLRs, Camcorders, PCs||Cellular Phones, Smart Phones, Tablet PCs||Digital Cameras, DSLRs, Camcorders, PCs|
|Speed Class||Class 6||UHS-I Grade1, Class 10||UHS-I Grade1, Class 10|
|Transfer Speed||Up to 24MB/s||Up to 48MB/s||Up to 90MB/s Read (UHS-I Interface) |
Up to 80MB/s Write (UHS-I Interface)
*16GB Up to 50MB/s Write
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I purchased a 64GB Samsung PRO microSD card (Class 10) via Amazon Prime, sold by "White Rock" for about $50.
However, I received a FAKE Samsung microSD card. Please see my attached pictures to protect yourself.
1) The Samsung logo on the microSD card was very sloppy and faded. Please see comparison to genuine.
2) The Read/Write speeds I tested with A1 SD Bechmark were horrific, and Atto disk benchmark was unable to complete a test without receiving write errors on the disk.
3) There was a cheezy "VIP thumbs up" hologram on the microSD card
Thanks for wasting my time. Amazon needs to do a much better time sorting the counterfeit junk out of their stock.
I purchased this for my Samsung S5 and so far it's performance has been stellar. The test results however tell me that this card is capable of read/write speeds faster than my S5 can handle so this card may be an overkill Why you ask? See my bench marking numbers below. For a non-technical summary: The card tested must faster from my computer than the speed scores when tested in the actual android device.
For those who want real numbers here are the bench marks. I tested the card using CrystalDiskMark 3.0.3 x64.
Seq 81.96 MB/s 74.17 MB/s
512k 74.35 MB/s 66.11 MB/s
4k 9.645 MB/s 2.112 MB/s
4k QD32 12.11 MB/s 1.552 MB/s
Using A1 SD Bench from the Google Play Store the results were: R 33.01 MB/s W 15.51 MB/s. Total Available Space: 61,044 MB
The vast majority of microsd cards can easily handle podcasts and music. The true test for good/performance/high quality micro sd cards is their read/write speed with files over 4-5gb, transferring large files without corruption, and surviving a lot of data write and erase.
My Transcend 32gb 300x card was quite good for everything on my Note 3 until I rooted the phone and used a mod to increase the 4k video capture default bitrate from 48,000 kbps to 100,000 kbps (this leads to better video quality). 100,000 kbps (100mbit) requires a microsd write speed of atleast 12.5MBps (100mbit divided by 8 = 12.5MBps). The card could manage this however it was right on the edge. Also, keep in mind that this card’s real write speed is well over 12.5MBps but cell phones as of 2014 don’t use the full UHS-1 interface speed. The phone would take 10-15 seconds of “processing time” when I hit “Stop recording” on the phone after a clip that was 3-5mins long. This was due to the large file size (3-4gb) from the increased bit rate. I could still live with it but it caused me to miss out on many family moments. This scenario was going to increase as future cell phones and camcorders would have higher and higher bitrates.
I purchased this Samsung pro 64 GB microsd card due to its high write speed. Mobile phones cannot get the full 80MBps+ speeds at the moment but I am getting at least 20 MBps+ which is enough for future cell phones with 150Mbit modded camera bitrates.
Companies always advertise read speeds but they don’t like to mention write speeds. This card is expensive for a reason. The flash memory is high grade and exceeds the UHS-1 spec by a long margin for write speeds. I can now record 4k videos on my Note 3 at 100mbit bit rate with 1-2 seconds “Processing time” after clicking “Stop”. This is a major help since my cell phone is the primary video camera. I expect this microsd card to also help with my DSLR burst shots.
Transfer speeds over micro usb 3.0 are very close to the 90/80 MBps speeds listed on the packaging. This is a 5 star product and a must have for all 4k video adopters in 2014/2015.
- Got up to 55MB/s in-phone read speeds and 18MB/s writes.
- Everything (images/videos/apps) just pop up in a significant increased speed - comparing to my old 32GB Sandisk.
- Up to 76MB/s reads & 25MB/s writes while transferring data from my PC to S5 using a Micro USB cable or inserted the card into a USB port (3.0 USB)
- No issues so far.
Highly recommended this Samsung Pro!
P/S: Gaming no longer lagging due to high speed data transfer?! Honestly I'm not sure why but its definitely lag-free now.
The fake card had the following issues:
1. Unusual "VIP" hologram sticker on the microsd card that obfuscated the card serial and manufacturer info
2. The packaging said the card was made in Korea, but the card itself said "Made in Taiwan"
3. The card benchmark in CrystalDiskMark showed 13MB/s read and 9MB/s write speeds. WAY under the listed speeds.
4. External packaging seems to be identical to the real deal, I can't find any differences between them (typographical errors, misprints, different pictures, numbers, etc). Internally the real card had one of the anti-theft bars glued on to the plastic clamshell insert that held the cards, the fake did not. This may not be consistent though depending on the product source.
5. Printing with model/serial number on the card is lengthwise across the card, not widthwise.
The real card:
1. Has no sticker on the back.
2. Has type across the short side of the card, opposite the pins. (see pictures for examples)
3. Will say "Made in Korea" like the packaging
4. Importantly- will bench at the rated 90MB/s speed or faster.
Order from Amazon directly on this, but even then- be sure to benchmark the card with CrystalDiskMark or h2testw and verify that you're getting the correct speed and capacity.