Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno
asked by Paul on November 8, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 answers
A
Omar answered on November 17, 2011
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
It is very adequate for such a thin TV. I am planning to buy a soundbar, probably will be the Sony 150. The polk 3000/6000 are also very decent, but more expensive.
Omar answered on November 16, 2011
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
To answer your other question, and based solely on my extensive reading, people usually mount it BELOW the screen (either actually hooked to the bottom of the screen or right below the tv if wall-mounted, or just in front of the tv if on a stand, which is what I will be having).
Omar answered on November 16, 2011

A
Sorry for the dumb question, but what is a soundbar? I've never had to put one on a TV - I just have 5.1 surround hooked up to my current TV.
BadgerDoc answered on November 16, 2011

A
Sound is enough to fill your living or family room. I set to standard sound mode to level 10 and it is loud enough. Set the settings to surround sound. 100 is max level. If room is little noisy, then anything between 15-20 is more than enough. Don't set to movie, it is supresses sound level.
amzdvo answered on December 17, 2011

A
We have this tv. The tv sound is not that great, we have our sound coming through our stereo dolby 7.1 , it sounds great! I guess buying a soundbar is another option.
Sarah :) answered on January 20, 2012

A
I use a soundbar on my 53 inch sharp located in br and it greatly improves sound quality
R. Friedlander answered on March 28, 2012

A
[Deleted by the author on Mar 28, 2012, 4:36:50 AM PDT]
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product