2 Year Mobile Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7.
- A service fee will apply. $29 to repair or $49 to replace your phone.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Samsung Galaxy A9 (2018) Dual-SIM SM-A920FZ 128GB Factory Unlocked 4G Smartphone - International Version (Caviar Black)
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- For USA Buyers : This Smartphone is compatible/will work with any GSM Networks such as AT&T, T-Mobile. For exact 2G GSM, 3G, 4G/LTE compatibility, please check with your network provider in advance prior to your purchase. This phone WILL NOT WORK with any CDMA Networks such as VERIZON, SPRINT, US CELLULAR.
- Dual-SIM, Network Compatibility : SIM CARD 1 [ 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 and/or 3G 850(B5) / 900(B8) / 1900(B2) / 2100(B1) and/or 4G LTE 800(B20) / 850(B5) / 900(B8) / 1800(B3) / 2100(B1) / 2600(B7) : TDD LTE 2300(B40) / 2600(B38) ] and SIM CARD 2 [ 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 ]
- 6.3 inches, Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, 1080 x 2220 pixels
- 128GB Storage, 6GB RAM, Up to 512GB microSD Card slot
- Android 8.0 (Oreo), Qualcomm SDM660 Snapdragon 660 (14 nm), Octa-core (4x2.2 GHz Kryo 260 & 4x1.8 GHz Kryo 260), Adreno 512 | Primary Four Camera : 24 MP, f/1.7, PDAF | 8 MP, f/2.4, 12mm (ultrawide) | 10 MP f/2.4, (telephoto), 2x optical zoom | 5 MP, f/2.2, depth sensor | 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30fps Video, Front Camera : 24 MP, f/2.0, HDR, 1080p@30fps
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.