|Item model number||EFC-1B1LBECXAR|
|Item Weight||3.2 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||10.8 x 0.2 x 7.2 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||10.8 x 0.2 x 7.2 inches|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.39 shipping
Samsung EFC-1B1LBECXAR Leather Carrying Case (Pouch) for Galaxy Tab 10.1
|Price:||$5.95 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Leather Pouch
- Durability: Bump Resistant, Scratch Resistant
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
(see my uploaded pics in the product pics section)
1. Construction - Very nicely made. Not sure if it is leather or faux leather, but it feels nice and quite durable. Nice stitching around the perimeter and rounded corners. Samsung logo pressed into the bottom right corner (pretty discrete).
2. Padding - There is an extra layer of stiff padding on both sides of the interior of the pouch, which gives the pouch an overall sturdier quality than would be expected by looking at it. It should protect the Tab fairly well inside your bag/backpack.
3. Perfect fit - The 10.1 Tab fits perfectly inside this case as one would expect. It's easy enough to pull in and out of as well, which not being so loose as to let the Tab easily fall out.
The Not So Good:
1. Pouch opening on long side - I would have preferred the opening of the pouch to be on the narrow side rather than the long side since it would keep the Tab a bit more securely that way. Because of the long side opening, when you put it in your bag it would really need to be oriented in that way too (in landscape fashion) which is less ideal for backpacks, albeit better for purses/handbags.
2. Price - Thirty dollars is perhaps a bit steep for some, but I feel that it is worth the price.
My Grade: 90/100
Conclusions - Great pouch with perfect fit, nice materials and construction, and better than expected padding. Highly recommended.
I especially like the fact that the opening is along the long side, which allows me to charge my tablet while it is in the sleeve. Also, I like that it has some rigidity to it, so that even if something lands on it (like my cat) they're applying too much point pressure to the screen. Nice protection. There is enough room so that when I get my protective skin I 'm pretty sure the tablet will still slide in and out easily. I use full covers for my 7" tablet, but I have very small hands and I think a full cover would be awkward on this one.
The major drawback is that although the machine slides in easily, but is hard to get back out again. Not sure why that is. I'm hoping the leather softens with use, allowing it to slide more easily. Although it's sleek and adds no bulk, it does add just a little length which meant I had to move up to a larger bag - the tablet barely fit as it was.
I highly recommend this for folks that want an elegant no-frills case for transport of their Samsung Note tablet.
with that ! This is so Snugg, slick, and durable. The price is very fair, actually cheap. Buy it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This was definitely not a new product. I ordered a second case for myself since I'd just ordand received a new one last week for my husband. Read morePublished 13 months ago by kellyp
Simple case which I love fits snug to my
tab 3 10. Just wish it had something to coveer it up so it wont slip out .like the phones with a magnet or a botton
super quality, going to be part of Grandson's christmas present, cannot believe how good looking it is and a tremendous price too. Keep getting us the good deals AmazonPublished 20 months ago by Rita M. Simone