Samsung Galaxy Gear Charm EI-AN920 Wearable Bracelet Ring Smart Fitness Band (International Version) (Black with Black Strap)
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Compatible : Android OS v4.4 (KitKat) or Higher
- Access to your notifications: 3 colors of LED for text messages, calls, missed calls...
- Fitness coach with you: Application Fitness and wellness S-Health
- 17mAh Battery
- Included : Charm, Strap, Charging dock, Simple Manual (in Korean)
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Connecting to other devices
To connect your Samsung Charm and mobile device, install the Samsung Charm app on the mobile device. Launch Galaxy Apps or Play Store to download it.
1 On the Apps screen, tap Charm by Samsung.
If necessary, update the Samsung Charm app to the latest version.
2 Tap CONNECT TO SAMSUNG CHARM.
3 Select the colour flashed on the Samsung Charm’s indicator light and tap CONNECT.
4 Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the connection.
* Connection methods may vary depending on your mobile device and software version.
* If the Bluetooth connection fails or the Samsung Charm is not located, charge the Samsung Charm and try again.
* If the Samsung Charm does not work, connect it to the charging dock to charge it. The Samsung Charm will reset.
Reconnecting the devices
If the Bluetooth connection ends due to the distance between the devices, bring the devices closer together within a certain period of time. The devices will automatically reconnect. If the Bluetooth connection ends because of a device malfunction, launch the Samsung Charm app and tap CONNECT.