Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Samsung Electronics CLP-365W Wireless Color Printer" and save 48% off the $229.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $17.59 shipping
4 Year Asurion Office Products Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Surge protection starts when your product ships; mechanical and electrical failures are covered after manufacturer warranty expires
- If we can't fix it, we will issue you an Amazon Gift Card for full replacement value
- Protection when you need it from a name you can trust
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
Samsung Electronics CLP-365W Wireless Color Printer
|Price:||$218.90 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$11.09 (5%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Samsung's latest image processing technology, ReCP (Rendering Engine for Clean Pages) and Samsung's new Polymerized toner combine to deliver stunning, vivid professional color with exceptional clarity of both text and graphics.
- Scan/print from your iPhone, iPad, Android or Windows Phone mobile devices with the Samsung MobilePrint App. Print websites, images, PDFs, Google Docs and Microsoft Office documents via wireless network or Wi-Fi Direct without the need for a computer.
- ith a monthly duty cycle of 20,000 pages, you can count on your Samsung printer to always be ready.
- The CLP-365W has a footprint of just 15.0 x 12.2 x 8.3 Inches, and sound levels of less than 45 DBA. You won't notice it's there until you need it.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
This item Samsung Electronics CLP-365W Wireless Color Printer
Samsung Electronics Xpress SL-C430W/XAA Wireless Color Printer, Amazon Dash Replenishment Enabled
Brother HL-3170CDW Digital Color Printer with Wireless Networking and Duplex, Amazon Dash Replenishment Enabled
Brother HL-L2340DW Compact Laser Printer, Monochrome, Wireless, Duplex Printing, Amazon Dash Replenishment Enabled
Samsung Xpress SL-C410W/XAA Color Printer
Brother Printer HL3140CW Digital Color Printer with Wireless Networking, Amazon Dash Replenishment Enabled
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||$5.50||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||E Stars LLC||S Gift Box||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Milestone Tech (NO TAX)||Amazon.com|
|Color||—||White||Dark gray||Monochrome||White||Dark/light gray|
|Printer Connectivity Type||Wireless;Mobile; USB||USB; Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi; Ethernet; USB||USB; Wi-Fi||Wireless;Mobile; USB||Wireless;USB|
|Item Dimensions||12.2 x 15 x 8.3 in||15 x 12.2 x 8.3 in||16.1 x 18.3 x 9.4 in||14 x 14.2 x 7.2 in||9.1 x 10.7 x 15.2 in||16.1 x 18.3 x 9.4 in|
|Item Weight||25.8 lbs||21.96 lbs||39 lbs||15 lbs||21.72 lbs||37.5 lbs|
|B&W Pages per Minute||19 pages_per_minute||19||23 pages_per_minute||26 pages_per_minute||19 pages_per_minute||19 pages_per_minute|
|Media Size Maximum||8.5 x 14 inch||8.5 x 14 inch||8.5 x 14 inch||8.5 x 14 inch||8.5 x 14 inch||8.5 x 14 inch|
|Operating System||Windows, Mac, Linux||Windows||Windows, Mac||Windows, Mac, Linux||Windows, Mac, Linux||Windows, Mac|
|Print Media Type||Paper (plain)||Paper (plain)||Paper (plain)||Labels, Fabric, Envelopes, Paper (plain)||Paper (plain), Envelopes, Transparencies||Unknown|
|Resolution||2400 x 600||—||600 x 2400||—||—||600 x 2400|
|Additional Features||wireless, color||—||Network-ready, auto-duplex, wireless, color||Auto-Duplex||19 ppm Mono / 4 ppm Color Print - 150 sheets Input - Manual Duplex Print - Fast Ethernet - Wireless LAN - USB||color, wireless, Network-ready|
The Samsung CLP-365W features Samsung's latest image processing and polymerized toner formulation, for exceptionally vivid color and razor-sharp text and graphics.
From the Manufacturer
Print professional-looking documents in brilliant color from your mobile device using the CLP-365W Color Laser Printer from Samsung. A one-touch WPS button lets you easily connect the printer to your home Wi-Fi network, while an Eco button helps you save on toner and paper. Samsung's Mobile Print App enables you to print directly from your iPhone, iPad, Android, or Windows Phone mobile device. The printer is compact and exceptionally quiet, making it well suited for a home office or small business.
Produce high-quality color prints with ease from your home office or small business. View larger.
Easily print documents in brilliant color directly from your mobile device.
ReCP Technology for Brilliant Color
With the Samsung CLP-365W Color Laser Printer, you can produce high-quality color prints with ease right in your home office or small business. The printer features Samsung's ReCP (Rendering Engine for Clean Pages) image processing technology and polymerized toner formulation to deliver clear, sharp, vivid prints--whether they're graphics or text documents.
Connect to Your Wi-Fi Network with Ease
A one-touch Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) button allows you to connect the CLP-365W to your home Wi-Fi network quickly and easily. As a result, you can print from any computer on the network. Simply press the WPS button on your Internet router and the WPS button on the CLP-365W, and the printer automatically configures and connects to your wireless network.
Print Directly from Your Smartphone or Tablet
Available for the iPhone, the iPad, and Android and Windows Phone devices, the award winning* Samsung Mobile Print App allows you to print directly from your mobile device to the printer over your wireless network. As a result, you can work smarter and faster without wasting time switching devices or transferring files. The app lets you print not only JPEGs and PDFs but also the full suite of Microsoft Office files, including Word documents, PowerPoint slides, and Excel spreadsheets.
Ideal for Economical Printing
A one-touch Eco button automatically enables several options, including printing in grayscale and skipping blanks pages. You can edit the default settings and even choose if it affects just the next job or all future jobs. And with Samsung's award winning** Easy Eco Driver, you can further edit your jobs before printing to ensure you're not wasting toner or paper. With easy-to-use setting such as remove images or bold text, the printer helps you save on toner and paper costs.
Product and Warranty Information
This printer is compatible with computers running 32- or 64-bit versions of Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, and Windows 7, as well as Mac OS X (versions 10.4 through 10.7 and Linux systems. It measures 8.3 by 15 by 12.2 inches (H x W x D) and weighs 21.7 pounds.
The CLP-365W Color Laser Printer uses the following toner and consumables:
- Black: CLT-K406S - Average page yield of 1,500 standard*** pages.
- Cyan: CLT-C406S - Average page yield of 1,000 standard*** pages.
- Magenta: CLT-M406S - Average page yield of 1,000 standard*** pages.
- Yellow: CLT-Y406S - Average page yield of 1,000 standard*** pages.
- Imaging Unit: CLT-R406 - Average of 16,000 black & white pages, or 4,000 color pages.
- Waste Toner Bottle: CLT-W406 - Average of 7,000 black & white pages, or 1,750 color pages.
The CLP-365W Color Laser Printer is backed by a one-year warranty.
What's in the Box
CLP-365W Color Laser Printer, power cord, USB 2.0 cable, starter toner, full imaging unit, waste toner bottle, driver/software CD with digital user manual, warranty card, and quick installation guide.
*The Samsung Mobile Print App earned the 2012 "Outstanding Mobile Print App" Award from Buyers Lab, Inc.
**Samsung Eco-Driver earned the 2012 "Outstanding Achievement" Award from Buyers Lab, Inc.
***Toner yields declared in accordance with ISO/IEC 19798 at 5-percent page coverage.
Top customer reviews
I am also not as excited about this model because Samsung is not selling bundled cartridges at a discount. With the 315W, I could purchase a 4 pack with all colors + black at a discount over purchasing individual cartridges. With this model, I can only find the cartridges sold as singles. So, this will be a bit more expensive to operate.
I am already looking to replace this printer because the magenta is bleeding all over any color printout. I have had periodic issues where the printer refuses to print and lists an error message. I can fix it by removing the cartridges and fiddling with the waste toner container. I consider this printer to be a bit of a lemon.
Item was delivered two days after making the purchase.
Set up took less than 5 minutes. In fact, it took longer to take the item out of the packaging than to actually install the drivers and set up the wireless printing.
NOTE: When you plug the printer in initially, especially with Windows 7, decline the automatic driver set up through Windows. Install using the included CD, otherwise you'll have duplicate printers.
Print quality is amazing. I watched a few youtube videos regarding their new software and toner technology. It certainly is worth the amount I paid. Colors are vibrant, edges are sharp, and paper is not curled (as they advertised!) after printing as with most lasers. Colors come out solid with no streaking or additional residue.
I previously had a Brother MFC and this printer is light years ahead of it. Print speed is comparable to most color laser printers.
Since it is a new printer, there is yet to be available OEM toner cartridges. Toner will come to about $150 for the set (CMYK).
Plus: Downloaded the Samsung printer application for the iPhone and iPad and was able to print directly from those devices. Advantages of a wireless printer!
Downsides: Printer does not have a LCD display for errors on the machine. Errors in printing are posted on your computer. What type of errors did I get? Printing on 32 lb paper seems to jam once in a while. 28 lb paper works perfectly fine.
Switching between legal and letter sized paper is a breeze. No need to manually feed it. There is no manual feeder on this printer.
UPDATE 8/14: 32lb paper doesn't jam any more. It was an initial concern but has been resolved. Printed about 150 sheets on the heavier stock with no glitches. Quality remains clear, consistent and precise. Changed my review from 4 to 5 stars. Although the equipment has limited functionality (only prints color and black/white, is not multi-function printer), it does exactly what it is meant to do and very well.
1. Fast warm up and fast printing compare to my inkjet Canon MP980
2. Text printing is clear.
3. Wireless printing
1. Image printing is Ok, a little dark.
2. Setting Wireless takes a little bit of effort to figure out how.
Well, for this price, I should not expect this laser printer to print images as awesome as my inkjet and that is to be expected. I have a desktop and laptop (both windows 7) and used both methods to setup the driver for the printer. For my laptop, I used the cd that comes with the printer and it prints just fine. For my desktop, I let windows 7 detected the driver and installed it for me.
Today, I decided to set up my wireless printing. I lost my cd so I went to Samsung website and downloaded "Easy Wireless Setup" from here: [...]. The software is so small that it only took just a few seconds to install. After the installation, I went to "Start->All Programs->Samsung Printer" and clicked on "Samsung Easy Wireless Setup". To set up wireless, you have to hook this printer to your computer via usb cable. Here are the steps that I followed:
1. Hook the printer to my computer via USB cable
2. "Start Samsung Easy Wireless Setup"
3. Make sure the printer is on
4. Keep clicking next until you see the screen "Select the Wireless Setup Method". Select "Using a UBS cable". (The other option didn't work for me)
5. On the "Select Wireless Network" screen, it did not pick up my wireless network. (Could be the way my husband set it up). Anyhow, I selected the button at the bottom of the screen that says "Advanced Setting".
6. Enter your wireless network name, setting, and password info and clicked "Next".
7. Continue to click next until you get to screen where it tries to connect to your printer
8. After successfully detecting your printer, you should see the screen that indicates that the wireless network setup is complete and successful. CHECK ON THE BOX that says "Check if you want to connect printer to your PC with the current settings." on this screen.
9. Click "Finish". You can disconnect the usb cable and start testing your wireless printing.
I first installed the wireless on my laptop and had to follow the same steps above for my desktop. After the installation on my laptop, I thought that now the wireless printer is setup, I could choose using wireless network to setup wireless printing on my desktop but it failed even though it sees my printer. The error did tell me that the option I selected doesn't work with my printer or something like that. So, I ended up hauling this laser printer to my desktop, hooked up the usb cable and set up the wireless printing. Oh, well, a little pain but it doesn't bug me. The installation went well after I connected the usb cable. :)
Also, at some point, it will ask you to set up the password to access the printer. That's about it. I'm not sure why so many people having problems with setting up wireless printing.
Most recent customer reviews
Cons: Completely unreliable! Unfortunately, I have owned a CLP-365 for 2.5 years now.Read more