Samsung Electronics 32GB EVO Micro SDHC with USB 2.0 Reader Class 10 Memory Card (MB-MP32DB/AM)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Up to 48MB/s transfer speed
- Great for Cell phones, Smartphones, Andriod Tablets, Tablet PCs, laptops, notebooks, desktops and more.
- Great speed and performance for full HD video recording, high resolution pictures, mobile gaming, music and more.
- Compatible with devices with micro SDHC and micro SDxC slots.
- USB 2.0 Included.
- Compatible with devices with USB ports when using the USB 2.0 reader,
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Get the most out of your smartphone or tablet with Samsung's EVO 32 GB microSD Memory Card. This high-performance memory card features read speeds of up to 48 MB/s for transferring music, photos, and videos and is UHS-1 enabled to capture Full HD video. Waterproof, temperature proof, magnet proof, and X-ray proof, this reliable memory card ensures your files remain safe during life's little mishaps. An included USB adapter lets you use the card with USB-compatible devices such as laptop/desktop computers or HDTVs.
Read speeds of up to 48 MB/s allow for quick transfer of music, photos, and videos.
UHS-1 enabled for smooth Full HD video capture.
An ideal card for smartphones and tablet PCs. View larger.
X-ray proof. View larger.
USB adapter included.
Designed for the Latest Smartphones and Tablets
This ultra-high-speed memory card is ideal for your smartphone or tablet. Its fast read speeds keep up with the demands of mobile apps and save you time when downloading or moving memory-intensive files such as Full HD video or high-res photo libraries.
Shoot Seamless Full HD Video
Capture special moments as vividly as you experience them. This memory card is Class 10 and UHS Speed Class 1 rated, which means it records smooth Full HD video.
Fast Read and Write Speeds for Better Performance
Fast read speeds of up to 48 MB/s make transferring photos, videos, music, and other media files to your smartphone or tablet extremely quick. The memory card's write speeds let you capture shots twice as fast as conventional microSD cards, making the card ideal for fast-action photography. When shooting in continuous burst mode, you can capture up to 360 photos (8 MB) per minute.
Huge Storage Capacity for Thousands of Photos and MP3s
The card's generous 32 GB capacity holds up to 18,630 photos (8-megapixel), 550 minutes of HD video, or 7,490 songs. This means you can download and store more media files and apps on your smartphone or tablet.
Built to Withstand Extreme Conditions
This waterproof and temperature-proof card can withstand up to 24 hours in seawater and in temperatures ranging from -13 to 185 degrees F. It also protects your data from damage caused by airport X-ray machines and resists up to 13 times the magnetic force of home theater speakers.
Includes USB 2.0 Reader
The Samsung EVO 32 GB microSD Memory Card includes a USB 2.0 reader that lets you use your card in any USB port. This lets you view photos or video content on your card on an HDTV or any device with a USB 2.0 port.
What's in the Box
Samsung EVO 32 GB microSD Memory Card and USB 2.0 reader.
EVO 32GB microSD Memory Card with USB Reader
At a Glance:
- High-performance memory card for smartphones and tablets
- Read speeds up to 48 MB/s for fast file transfer from card to computer
- Write speeds twice as fast as conventional microSD cards
- UHS-1 enabled for recording Full HD video
- 32 GB storage capacity holds thousands of photos or MP3s
- Waterproof, temperature proof, magnet proof, and X-ray proof
- Includes USB reader for use with USB-enabled devices
Capture shots two times faster than conventional microSD cards. View larger.
Top customer reviews
1. Clean, attractive design with metal casing on the main body. Most micro SD readers are all plastic.
2. LED indicator light, unlike my last micro SD reader.
3. Spring loaded locking mechanism that offers tactile feedback when the card is fully inserted, as is common in device SD slots. Again, my last reader didn't have this.
4. One side of the black plastic toward the back is lower than the other, so it can fit into my laptop USB slots while the laptop is on my desk. I had feared the wide back might prevent using it like that.
5. It's larger than the smallest micro SD readers, but smaller than a regular USB drive. I found my old micro SD reader was so small it was hard to find in my pocket and hard to plug in or take out. This one is larger enough that it should solve all those problems, yet still much more compact than a full-size USB stick in both length and thickness.
6. The card loads at the back, not on the side like many all-in-one card readers. That lets it slide all the way in, which is more secure and less prone to breakage or interfering with other USB slots. It also means you can keep the card in the reader when you stick it in your pocket.
1. The spring loading mechanism seems sticky, especially when trying to release the card, and I worry it may not survive.
2. The rear portion of the casing with plastic doesn't inspire confidence in terms of durability. Also, I have mixed feelings about the back-end bulge. While it may make it easier to grab with your thumb and finger, you're giving up the level of flexiblity a straight shaft would have.
3. With most USB devices, I can feel when it's fully inserted to the USB slot. This one doesn't give me the same tactile feedback in that respect--it just stops without really feeling seated.
Physically speaking, it's the best design I've seen for a micro SD reader. Functionality-wise, we will see how well it performs. I just received it today so I haven't had time to do lots of file transfers. Of course, all SD card readers are going to be limited by the speed of the card as well as their own design.
The 1 year warranty appears to be bogus since the SN on the card I enter into the Samsung web site appears to be invalid. They won't help me.
I have two Samsung EVO Micro SD cards and one has failed. This is not a good reliability rate. I will look to other vendors in the future especially with other actually providing a warranty.