2 Year Mobile Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
- A service fee will apply. $49 to repair or $129 to replace your phone.
Samsung Electronics Galaxy Note 20 5G Factory Unlocked Android Cell Phone, US Version, 128GB of Storage, Mobile Gaming Smartphone, Long-Lasting Battery, Mystic Bronze, SM-N981UZNAXAA
|With Deal:||$749.99 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$250.00 (25%)|
|Operating System||Android 10.0|
|Memory Storage Capacity||128 GB|
About this item
- S Pen & Samsung Notes: Pen precision meets PC power with S Pen & Samsung Notes; So responsive, it feels like you're using a real pen; Jot notes, sketch ideas, then convert into Microsoft Word or PowerPoint, save and sync across all your Galaxy devices
- Intelligent Battery & Super Fast Charge: Adaptive power that meets your needs with an all-day intelligent battery that learns from how you work and play to optimize battery life; Plus, Super Fast Charging boosts your battery in just minutes
- Gaming: Bringing the best Galaxy mobile gaming experience in the palm of your hand; With a breathtaking screen refresh rate, near-endless screen, Galaxy 5G support and an advanced processor, you get a smooth gaming experience with virtually no lag
- HyperFast Processor: Multitask with Samsung’s fastest Note processor yet; Hyperfast process speeds transform your gaming and binging with less interruption; Catch every idea, knockout work, score big and share all your moments without slowing down
- Link to Windows: Manage both mobile and Windows apps directly on your PC screen with seamless multitasking integration; Easily share files between your phone and PC with a simple drag and drop
- Power of 5G: Get next-level power for everything you love to do with Samsung Galaxy 5G; Share more, game harder, experience more and never miss a beat
Buy this product as Renewed and save $75.00 off the current New price.
Works and looks like new and backed by the Amazon Renewed Guarantee
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Climate Pledge Friendly
We’ve made it easier to discover products with sustainability certifications, as part of our commitment to help preserve the natural world. Time is fleeting. Learn more
PRODUCT CERTIFICATION (1)
EPEAT addresses the sustainability impacts of electronic products. An EPEAT registered product must meet required criteria and can meet optional criteria. The criteria depend on the type of product and can include energy efficiency, reduction of fluorinated greenhouse gases (F-Gases), and end of life management. Products meeting 50% - 75% optional criteria are “Silver” and those meeting more than 75% are “Gold”.
From the manufacturer
Compare with similar items
Introducing Galaxy Note20 5G: The Power to Work. The Power to Play. This isn't the time to slow down, this is the time to forge ahead and take the opportunities that come your way. You don’t need a smartphone. You need a power phone. One as beautiful as it is intelligent with a pen that is mightier, a battery that doesn't leave you hanging and is as well-connected as you. Galaxy Note20 5G takes power to the next level with cutting-edge technology, letting you master whatever you choose to do next. Pen precision meets PC power with S Pen and Samsung Notes. So responsive, it feels like you're using a real pen to jot notes and sketch ideas. Then convert into Microsoft Word or PowerPoint, and save and sync across all your Galaxy devices while on the go. Intelligent Battery and Super Fast Charge learn from how you work and play to optimize battery life and boost your battery in minutes. Get the best Galaxy mobile gaming in the palm of your hand with its smooth gameplay experience. HyperFast Processor transforms your working, gaming, and bingeing so you can multitask without slowing down. Operate from mobile to PC seamlessly with Link to Windows and share files with a simple drop and drag. Power on with Galaxy Note20 5G to take your mobile experience to the next level.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Call Samsung USA at (800) 726-7864 to request yours for free, it's a bit of a hassle, but they sent mine at the end. You haven't been scammed if you don't find the wired headphones in the box!
Original review: I say it's the best, with a grain of salt, read the cons to know why!
To start off, Samsung did an amazing job with this phone, so much that they rendered the fairly new, still very expensive, S20 Ultra, almost obsolete!
But I'm not gonna review both units here, so for those of you looking for quick pros & cons, here you go.
- AMAZING display, I had so many high end phones, including the IPhone 11 pro max and Google Pixel 4XL & even the note 10, but this screen here bests all of them. The high refresh rate, the beautiful colors, and the better ratio (it's a little wider than the S20 ultra for example), all this makes for an outstanding screen.
- Great main camera. The pictures are just perfect in almost all light conditions. I dunno how much better is the 108 MP mode, it bothered me a little that cropping a 108 MP picture didn't yield the perfect result, but all in all, the camera is top notch, in all its modes. The videos are even better. You won't find a phone with a better main camera on the market.
- The S pen is pretty useful for taking notes! I didn't feel like I needed it for anything else except, may be, for a selfie, so eventhough it isn't the biggest selling point, it's worth mentioning.
- It looks great! Yup, design wise, that phone looks really good, that it feels bad putting any covers on it. I personally just ordered a very slim, transparent case & I wouldn't recommend anything else.
There are some added gimmicky features that you can find almost everywhere online, but I personally loved the direct share, where I can show anything I want from my phone and cast it to a smart TV or one with a Google chrome cast attached to it, it happened a lot before that I needed to show many people at the same time, whatever it is that was on my phone, photos or a certain app, and that feature here makes it so easy.
- I dunno how this isn't mentioned anywhere, but the selfie camera isn't great at all in low light conditions. Yes in the morning, outdoor, it is very good, but other than that it's just not great! I could see myself buying the next Google Pixel instead, just for this.
- Battery life isn't good enough either. It's worse than my S20 Ultra, and it was no surprise, since Samsung decided to give this phone a smaller battery 🙄
I find myself charging it twice a day, which really isn't practical.
Just for those 2 points, added to the fact that it's a super expensive phone, I had to give it 4 stars.
Now if it gets the Google Pixel software for the selfie camera, and a full day of battery life that would have been the best phone ever made! But I guess we'll have to wait for next year for that!
I've been using this phone for a few days now and it is soooooo slow. Apps and Google searches take way too long to load. Hotspot is just downright awful. Battery life is sub par. Fast charging is much slower than what I had. Camera doesn't quite compare to my old phone's Leica camera, which I figured it wouldn't. Not sure what kind of scam this is but I'm definitely returning it. Also didn't come with earbuds or the phone clone connector. Don't get me wrong, the phone looks great. The S pen was everything I was hoping for. The screen is spectacular and super bright. The 120hz refresh rate was cool for maybe the first 10 sec, then I realized it was a pretty worthless feature. Scrolling to the end of long page in a few seconds does me no good when I'm trying to read posts or search for information on that page.
I went to AT&T to get my phone diagnosed. He tested it against his Note 20 Ultra and his phone ended up being twice as fast as mine running the same speed test, on the same network, on the same unlimited plan... all after my device took an additional 10-15 sec to connect before even starting the test.
My advice, don't waste your money. Just because Samsung markets like crazy doesn't mean their phones are any good. For a flagship device and the price point, this phone falls well short of being worth it. I came from a two year old Huawei Mate 20 Pro and it's sad that Samsung can't make a phone that is able to compete with it. Not what I expected for my first Note phone. I've never been a Samsung hater by any means, but this experience just solidifies my previous viewpoint to never buy a Samsung device. Won't make that mistake again.
I made that mistake again... In my defense, I was hoping this was an isolated incident or just a simple case of a bad device. I ordered another unlocked Note 20 Ultra from Best Busy to compare. Unfortunately for me, it was not. That device had all the same issues. Slow network speeds with AT&T (I live in a major city so this shouldn't happen, period). This phone also didn't come with earbuds so it seems like Samsung is just getting cheap on consumers.
I tried swapping the SIM card with my girlfriend's S20 and it still didn't work. All calls were sent directly to voicemail and text messages were very hit or miss. AT&T had no idea, but I'm sure it was out of the hourly employees realm to troubleshoot. I had to switch back to my Huawei Mate 20 Pro. After 10 min or so I got a couple delayed text messages that were sent days ago in response to a text I originally sent from the Note 20 Ultra. SMH...
I'm just downright confused at this point. Not sure whether it's an issue with the device or with the 5G network, or both. You also can't change which network bands you want to use, ie. turn 5G off. You can only toggle 2G on and off. My buddy has full control with his Note 10+ which is really mind boggling. Either way, both phones have been returned.
I'm self-employed and my phone is my lifeline. I don't have time to play these games or wait for Samsung to release an update. Such a shame because I really wanted to like this phone and I loved the S pen so far. Samsung just has a history of not being able to meet my expectations. The even bigger shame is that I can't upgrade to better Huawei device...
IMPORTANT EDIT: I Noticed this same issue occurring with my Note 10+ after I returned this phone (twice). This phenomenon was being caused by a Steelie magnetic mount on the back of the case. So if you are using a magnetic mount or have the phone close to a magnetic field, you will encounter this exact same issue.
I have changed the review score to reflect this new information.