Samsung Galaxy Watch Active2 W/ Enhanced Sleep Tracking Analysis, Auto Workout Tracking, and Pace Coaching (44mm, GPS, Bluetooth), Aqua Black - US Version with Warranty
- Better insights to reach your fitness goals get more out of every mile thanks to built in pace coaching on the Galaxy Watch Active2; Its advanced sensors keep your pace to help you better achieve your run goals. Audio Playing Format-MP3, M4A, 3GA, AAC, OGG, OGA,WAV, WMA, AMR, AWB
- Comfortably sleek the Galaxy Watch Active2 is light enough to wear anywhere comfortably; It comes in aluminum or stainless steel and with a variety of faces, bands and finishes so it goes with anything
- Keep your beat; You can see if your heart rate is where you want it with Galaxy Watch Active2; Get automatically alerted if your watch detects a high or a low heart rate; This device and related software are not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, Mitigation, treatment or prevention of disease
- Level up your downtime; Galaxy Watch Active2’s built in sleep tracker offers valuable insights on how to get a better night’s sleep; It also monitors your stress level and helps you recently with the integrated calm app for this device and related software are not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, Mitigation, treatment or prevention of disease
- Battery built for endurance The Galaxy Watch Active2’s long lasting battery can go for more than a 5 day on a single charge, and you can always get a quick boost from your compatible Galaxy phone with wireless power share works with Qi compatible Samsung devices (compatibility with non samsung Qi devices not guaranteed); Speed and power efficiency of charge varies by device and may be restricted by cases or covers
Buy this product as Renewed and save $89.09 off the current New price.
Works and looks like new and backed by the Amazon Renewed Guarantee
Explore related bundles
More items to explore
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Insights that push you further
The Samsung Galaxy Watch Active2 is designed to help you learn more so you can achieve more. It goes beyond tracking steps and calories to offer actionable insights on everything from your running style to your heart rate.* Connect seamlessly via Bluetooth to your favorite apps so you can keep moving and a sleek, all-new design means you can wear the Galaxy Watch Active2 everywhere from the gym to the pool to your bed.
- This device and related software are not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, mitigation, treatment or prevention of disease.
- 44mm version lasts longer than 40mm version. Average expected performance based on typical use. Results may vary.
- Works with Qi compatible Samsung devices (compatibility with non-Samsung Qi devices not guaranteed); speed and power efficiency of charge varies by device and may be restricted by cases or covers.
- Most Bixby voice functionality requires LTE or Bluetooth connection to a phone. LTE version requires initial set up for standalone use.
- Samsung Pay is not available on iOS smartphones. After initial setup, Samsung Pay on Galaxy Watch Active2 can make at least five transactions without reconnecting to a network. Samsung Pay on Galaxy Watch Active2 requires network connection through LTE or Wi-Fi or via Bluetooth pairing with compatible smartphone. Samsung Pay on the Galaxy Watch Active2 is only compatible with select cards, carriers, and Samsung devices and non-Samsung Android phones. Samsung Pay on the Galaxy Watch Active2 is compatible only with NFC-type payment terminals.
- Compatible with select Bluetooth-capable smartphones. Galaxy Watch Active2-supported features may vary by carrier and compatible device. For best results, connect with compatible Samsung Galaxy smartphones.
Compare with similar items
Samsung Galaxy Watch smartwatch (46mm, GPS, Bluetooth) – Silver/Black (US Version with Warranty)
Samsung Galaxy Watch Active (40mm, GPS, Bluetooth), Black - US Version with Warranty
Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS, 38mm) - Space Gray Aluminum Case with Black Sport Band
Samsung Galaxy Watch (46mm) Silver (Bluetooth) US Version (Renewed)
Fossil Gen 5 Carlyle Stainless Steel Touchscreen Smartwatch with Speaker, Heart Rate, GPS, NFC, and Smartphone Notifications
|Color||Black||Silver||Black||Space Gray Aluminum Case with Black Sport Band||Silver||Black|
|Item Dimensions||1.73 x 1.73 x 0.43 inches||0.50 x 1.81 x 1.92 inches||1.56 x 1.56 x 0.41 inches||12.32 x 2.69 x 1.33 inches||1.81 x 1.93 x 0.51 inches||5.00 x 5.00 x 0.70 inches|
|Item Weight||4.80 ounces||2.88 ounces||0.90 ounces||0.62 lbs||1.06 ounces||3.49 ounces|
The Samsung Galaxy Watch Active2 is designed to help you learn more So you can achieve more. It goes beyond tracking steps And calories to offer actionable insights on everything from your running style to your heart rate.1 Connect seamlessly via Bluetooth to your favorite apps so you can keep moving and a sleek, all-new design means you can wear the Galaxy Watch Active2 everywhere from the gym to the pool to your bed. 1This device and related software are not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, Mitigation, treatment or prevention of disease.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
First of all this is a stunning piece of technology, very sleek, and looks great on any wrist. I replaced the pale pink silicone band with a slim black leather one so it looks very sharp and professional. The Pink Gold color keeps the watch looking slim, not bulky (although the Aqua Black was intriguing), and blends well with most skin tones. I chose the 44mm for better battery life - yes, I get 3 days between charges. I also like the larger screen for easier interaction with the touch screen, which by the way is very clear, bright and easy to see even in sunlight!
LOVE LOVE LOVE, that I can receive and respond to texts and calls. I have found that the 30 foot maximum distance to my phone requirement is actually conservative, my phone has been further away from me than that and I still receive texts and calls. I work in a showroom where I cannot have my phone with me; I can now react immediately when I'm contacted. For texting, I can use voice to text and even edit my response after I have spoken it using my voice again or hand writing on the screen. There are endless emojis I can reply with and I can send and receive texted images. I can ANSWER THE WATCH, if my phone rings. There is a mic and a speaker on the Active 2, and the voice clarity is perfect. I can also reject a call right from my watch and send a text back instead, like letting the caller know that I'll call them back in a bit.
The Galaxy Active 2 also gives you detailed quality of sleep feedback. It does a great job breaking down time spent in REM vs the other sleep phases. And with the ability to fully charge in about 2 hours, every 3 days, you can absolutely wear the watch to bed every night to benefit from that useful information.
The watch is completely customize-able. You can choose what notifications you want to receive on your watch and how (vibration, sound, or both). With the Do Not Disturb feature, you can also schedule hours at night that you won’t receive any notifications at all. You can arrange the widgets in any order, add and subtract Apps, and navigate by scrolling between them or use the digital haptic bezel. The digital bezel adds a bit of class to the watch and works flawlessly. It's responsive and brings back that rotating functionality that the first Galaxy Active lacked. I have uninstalled the Apps I did not find useful to conserve battery life and added a couple, including Alexa.
YES, ALEXA!! I added the Alexa App, called "Talk to Alexa" In the companion "Galaxy Wearable" App. You can find it in the App section: Discover>Top Watch Apps>Categories>Lifestyle>Top Paid. I can ask Alexa to answer questions, things that I would typically Google on my phone, in addition to finding out the weather, set timers, and control my smart home, RIGHT FROM MY WRIST! I have tested various requests using my Active 2 vs asking Alexa in my home. The responses were identical. The first photo below is of Alexa ready to listen, and you can program her to launch when you double tap the Home button.
This is an amazing Smart Watch, get it, you won't be sorry. Now complete with Alexa, this is a perfect alternative to an Apple Smart Watch if you are an Android/Samsung phone user... I have been using it since the day of its release and it is a fun watch to use and a wonderful companion. Click below if you found my review helpful. I purchased this watch at full price and was not compensated for my review…
Here is a snip from my chat with the first Samsung rep:
Me: I just got my new Active 2. I love it so far; however, the calorie count for workouts is very wrong. When I researched a little bit, I found that this is apparently an issue your company has had with several of its watches. Is there a fix for this?
Sorry for the experience. Unfortunately for now the bug isn't still fix.
After expressing disbelief, she passed me to the next rep:
Me: So, you're telling me you released a fitness product that cannot correctly calculate Calories?
I'm sorry for the inconvenience caused.
But I want to inform you that we have no such reported issues yet. (Which is opposite of what the first rep said and is proven to be false for their watches as you just have to google calorie count issues and samsung to see all of the complaints.)
This was horrible. I might actually have to switch to apple products which makes me want to puke.
DO NOT BUY THIS DEVICE UNLESS YOU DON'T CARE IF THE FITNESS INFORMATION IS CORRECT.
Funny note: When I got a copy of the transcript emailed to me, they deleted the part where their employee said they were aware and it was a bug. Just mind boggling.
Top international reviews
Llegó a la perfección y al 100, me salió mas barato que ir a una tienda física o inclusive de samung ya que el de 44 mm ronda en los 7,999 aprox.
El reloj llegó en perfectas condiciones y al elegir la versión de Estados Unidos puedo hacer uso de Samsung Pay (algo que leí los de México no traían). Me costó mucho más barato que en cualquier tienda que visité (física y digitalmente) y llegó una semana antes de lo esperado.
Llevo un día con él y claro que ya salí a correr para probar las maravillas de Samsung Health. Tengo un Galaxy s10 y se sincronizó rapidísimo. Pensé que iba a tardar mucho en comprender el funcionamiento pero es muy sencillo, especialmente porque puedes personalizarlo a lo que te interesa.
¡Ya quiero que se convierta en una parte de mí! Se los juro que es algo que crees que no necesitas pero que en cuanto llega le sacas el máximo potencial. Además el diseño está perro. 100% recomendado si ya lo traes en mente (y si no, también). Además comparé con otros modelos y entiendo que este es el mejor en el mercado para usuarios android.
Surprise are people are using it standalone. The Mobile app in play store reviews showing huge battery drain issues.
I have written to SAMSUNG CEO 4 times and his office is working on it. Funny when he sets the issue. Since they supplied with a huge strap and is not fitting to ladies, we had to cut and add holes, this closed my option of returning. What to do????
1. Samsung Pay con el reloj aún está algo limitado en México (me lo indicaron cuando llamé a Samsung)
2. Se suele desconectar sin motivo alguno del teléfono, aunque creo que en mi caso es mas culpa del teléfono que del reloj.
Llego antes de tiempo y en excelente estado.
Llevo 15 días utilizándolo y sigo impresionado con todas las funcionalidades que tiene;si eres una persona que está empezando con el ejercicio, la aplicación de Samsung Health te ayudará bastante a llevar tus registros diarios.
La batería es bastante duradera, me ha durado hasta 2 días y medio toda la carga y además no se demora mucho en cargarse de nuevo.
Se configuró de inmediato al idioma español al conectarse con mi móvil.
El sonido es bastante bueno también.
Y lo mejor de todo, el precio.
Lo recomiendo ampliamente!!!!
Unos detalles a considerar de este modelo en específico es que al ser un modelo de E.U. su idioma con el cual tiene activas la mayoría de sus funciones es el Inglés.
Por ejemplo, para responder los mensajes de WhatsApp y otras redes sociales el teclado es limitado y complejo, a menos que tengas el dispositivo en Inglés se activa el teclado Swype.
Además de eso el peso del reloj es algo a considerar, si bien no es demasiado pesado puede llegar a molestar.
En conclusión, este Smarthwatch nos provee una gran cantidad de ventajas y aplicaciones para explotarlas al máximo, al inicio puede llegar a ser difícil de manejar pero como con todos, es cosa de acostumbrarse.