Samsung Galaxy A52 5G, Factory Unlocked Smartphone, Android Cell Phone, Water Resistant, 64MP Camera, US Version, 128GB, Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Memory Storage Capacity||128 GB|
|Screen Size||6.5 Inches|
|Other camera features||Rear, Front|
About this item
- Game, Stream & Binge On: Watch your favorite shows, work on your gaming, and keep your playlist blasting with Galaxy A52 5G's long-lasting battery
- When you do need a power boost, Super-Fast Charging will have you back up in no time. Dual-SIM. SIM size-Nano-SIM (4FF)
- Work Fast, Play Hard: Get in the flow and stay there with Galaxy A52 5G
- With a fast and reliable processor plus 5G connectivity in your pocket, you decide what your limits are or aren’t
This product is available as Renewed.
From the manufacturer
We’ve curated some of our most awesome Galaxy features and packed them into a stylish and affordable package. Meet Samsung Galaxy A52 5G, a cell phone that's ready for anything. Pro-grade, multi-lens camera system to capture all the action? Check. Stunningly vivid Infinity-O Full HD+ display to make your gameplay pop? You got it. 5G connectivity, super-fast processing power, long-lasting battery and a bold, water-resistant design? Oh yeah. Because awesome is for everyone. Requires optimal 5G network connection, available in select markets. Check with your carrier for availability and details. Download and streaming speeds may vary based on content provider, server connection, and other factors. Galaxy A52 5G is rated as IP67. Based on test conditions for submersion in up to 3 feet of freshwater for up to 30 minutes. Not advised for beach or pool use.
What's in the box
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
What's in the box
Reviewed in the United States on April 29, 2021
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Pros of this Phone:
1) This phone has the longest BATTERY LIFE of any cellphone that I've ever owned. In the past I've used "Renewed" Samsung Note Phones and the AT&T A71 5G Phone. They had up to about 8 hours of heavy use battery life.
The A52 5G gives me 12 hours of HEAVY use BATTERY Life and I still have 15 percent left.
2) The phone is very fast, no lagging ever.
3) The screen is very sharp and clear. The brightness have 800 Nits maximum brightness so it is easy to read this phone in Direct Sunlight.
4) WiFi, Data and More...This phone easily connects to WiFi and its very fast. I own a 5ghz/2.4Ghz AT&T Dual Band Router and when I'm close to the Router, I get the 5GHz at 533mps...lightning fast! However, in the back of my home, it switches to 2.4Ghz, but it is still fast enough.
** If you have an older 2.4Ghz Router this phone will receive WiFi plenty fast enough.
** Data...have a AT&T 40.00 Monthly Plan with 15GB of Data it shows 5Ge, and it gets the faster Band 66 most if the time...very very fast! There is no 5G where I live yet, however in a few months, it will have 5G here, this is the main reason why I purchased this 5G phone.
Camera is superb, it has 10 x Magnification. The pictures come out clear and sharp.
5) It has a 3.5 Headset Jack and a SD Card Slot. The Flagship Samsung phones don't give you a 3.5 Jack, and some of the Flagship Phones don't give you an SD Card Slot.
Cons...Just one MINOR Con, It doesn't give you a built in S Pen, however, I purchased a Disc Style Stylus that writes similar to the Samsung S Pen, so now I can use Samsung Notes for my handwritten notes.
* Update November 8 2021...This phone is still very fast on my home WiFi or AT&T Data. I'm so happy that I purchased this phone!
I highly recommend this phone.
Display is sweet, I like you can turn off 120hz to get more out of your battery, but I consistently run 120 with netflix, some social media-ing, and a fair amount of picture taking and the battery lasts me about a day and a half (I went to work with a full charge at 6am this morning, it's 11pm now and I've got 45% left with me having binged watched netflix for at least a few hours while browsing the web)
Camera isn't top of the line, but it is pretty dang crispy. Focus is fast, you can quickly adjust WB, has a fair amount of shooting modes and image processing. My biggest quirk is, and this may just be my eyes, but depth seems a bit off at times, like the background and foreground blend a bit. Night shooting is pretty clean, and has better zoom than any phone I've owned, but don't expect magic from a quarter mile away haha video is a little shakey, I would've liked to have seen more stabilization, but I can deal with it.
Comes with android 10 but you can download 11 off rip.
One other thing I liked about this phone is there isn't a whole lot of bloatwear that you can't delete. Even most of Samsung's and Google's apps can be deleted, which is great because I don't want em haha
Other noteworthy things:
MicroSD up to 1tb
IP68 rating-i actually already accidentally tested this at it was sweet, so save your rice for cooking, kids.
Kinda hard to find a sweet case for it, there is no classic defender otterbox :(
It's wide and tall, but offset by not being very deep. Two hander if you've got small hands though.
Samsung still sucks, and I'll forever miss LG phones, but the specs you get for the price are really unmatched for what's out there nowadays. I really don't understand why you'd buy a $1300 flagship that has the same display, a slightly better camera, and no expandable storage, no audio jack, no IP rating, and an equal or lesser battery. In my eyes, this is the only phone worth getting in 2021. If I hadn't found it, I'd have just gotten a talk and text phone for work and just chalked everything else because smart phones are becoming more and more of a ripoff each year, and this was a REALLY bad year for them. Price gouging, proprietary tech locking you up, consumers will be at the mercy of the industry until we reclaim our buying power and refuse to pay for overpriced garbage