3 Year Mobile Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- A service fee will apply. $49 to repair/reimburse, $89 to repair or $159 to replace your phone.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after manufacturer's warranty expires.
- You will be billed monthly for 36 months (max term of 36 months).
- Includes 24/7 tech support. File a claim online or by phone 24/7., Cancel anytime - with full refund of that month's payment when canceled.
Samsung Galaxy S10+ Plus Factory Unlocked Phone with 1TB (U.S. Warranty), Ceramic Black w/Galaxy Buds
- An immersive Cinematic Infinity Display, Pro grade Camera and Wireless PowerShare The next generation is here
- Ultrasonic in display fingerprint ID protects and unlocks with the first touch
- Pro grade Camera effortlessly captures epic, pro quality images of the world as you see it
- Power up to power on Get up to six hours of battery life with an additional seven hours from the case that doubles as a wireless charger
- Premium sound Tuned by AKG, an optimized driver offers substantial bass, while a volume driver gives you a wider range of sound
- Just what you want to hear Control how much surrounding noise you want with Ambient Aware. Quick Ambient Mode lets you hear traffic, flight announcements and coworkers calling out to you
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Why won't my earbuds hold a charge?
First make sure the earbuds are properly aligned to the gold dots on the case before charging. If that is unsuccessful, try turning off your Bluetooth connection from your device settings and place the earbuds back into their case for 1 minute.
Why won't my earbuds connect to my device?
Make sure your Galaxy Buds have been charged for at least 15 minutes before trying to connect them to your device via Bluetooth connection.
My app shows an error message for the left bud that is not producing sound. What should I do?
An error message indicates a loss in Bluetooth connection. Make sure your Galaxy Buds have been charged for at least 15 minutes, then attempt to repair them to your device.
Buds aren't holding a charge?
Make sure the earbuds are properly aligned to the pogos (gold dots) on case before charging. Make sure the Galaxy Buds are charged for at least 15 minutes & re-pair to the phone.
My earbuds are defective.
After ensuring that your earbuds have been charged for at least 15 minutes, update your Galaxy Buds’ software by connecting them to the Wearables App. Once in the app, click: About Earbuds > Update earbuds software > Download and install > Download.
Compare with similar items
|5 star 100% (100%)||100%|
|4 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|3 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|2 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|1 star 0% (0%)||0%|